Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ghya, AD-MD bhaandan hava hota na, hoil aata break nantar. ðŸ˜† Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Ghya, AD-MD bhaandan hava hota na, hotil aata break nantar. ðŸ˜†

Yayyy 

Dipali I am waiting 4 ur update..code wordchya sandarbhasahit 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Yayyy 

Dipali I am waiting 4 ur update..code wordchya sandarbhasahit 

I will give proper update today, just loved episode ani Nana also.😃 Pan AD bhandala MD shi. 😭

But after my dinner in some time.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I will give proper update today, just loved episode ani Nana also.😃 Pan AD bhandala MD shi. 😭

But after my dinner in some time.

Me too waiting for your update Dipali tai...Aaj suddha mala episode neet nahi baghta aala..
dipalimanish thumbnail

Ekdum masta episode. 😊 All scenes really good.

MD comes home. Mai and Archu chitchatting in hall. MD discusses Vijaya issue with Mai. Mai gives good gyan to MD. Archu phaar shahani jhali aahe aata.😊

Nana playing game with all kids. I am so happy that Sakshi, Pallav ani Mayu all are back.

MD is drying her hair in front of mirror. AD comes home from behind and is in naughty mood. Says "mala tujha bite hava aahe". MD is like isshhha, lajate 😳. AD lagech, jasa netyancha getat na tasa ga. MD parat lajate. V cute cute scene. Tyapudhacha scene ajun jasti cute hota.

MD preparing limboo sarbat for AD in kitchen. AD comes there after shower and tyachi bhalu sarakhi vadhaleli julfe udvun tya julfanmadhale paani udavato MD var. MD in mock anger. Mag to MD cha haat tyachya kesat ghalun tila sangato, bagh ithe oole aahet kes, ithe pus, tithe oole aahet. Both of them enjoying and all this seen by Amit. Amit mag tyanchi thodi khechat asato. Masta scene ekdum. 😳.

Amit has to go out again for a meeting, he has become extremely busy like AD-MD.

MD comes out in night and sees Vijaya sitting in hall all disturbed. Vijaya is trying to call Amit because he has left for meeting without having dinner. So she is worried for him. Amit tells her to have food and sleep, he will be late. Vijaya is upset by that and discusses all this with MD.

MD goes in bedroom after that and AD is sleeping. Then kal ka precap. MD feels she is not able to talk to AD. And feels Vijaya is upset with her.

Morning MD discusses her problem with Vijaya with Nana and asks him to give her solution. Nana promises her solution in evening with her coffee.

MD-Chamya scene tp hota. Mala pan chamya che daat distat phakta to bolayala laaglyavar.

Nana again playing with kids, Mai also comes for some time. Nana tells kids how they used to work when they were in small and earn money as scout guide. He suggests kids to do household work and help elders in house (thinking of MD-Vijaya issue). Just loved Nana today. 😊

MD from college calls AD thinking that they have not been able to speak to each other for few days now. AD is very upset with her. He reluctantly takes her call and asks her is she had any work with him. MD upset by that. they fight and AD in anger hangs up phone. MD also angry on AD. Looks like changale bhandan honar aahe. 😆

Precap: Nana telling MD I have solution to your problem.

Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail
Archu thodi sudharlyasakhi vatate. MD looking good in dress ani AD che kes pharach vadhale aahet aata. 😆
Nachiketj thumbnail

Thnx Dipali for update ðŸ˜Š masta vattoy episode...
What is MDs problem Dipali?? ðŸ˜• Sorry got it ðŸ˜³Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail

Thnx Dipali for update ðŸ˜Š masta vattoy episode...
What is MDs problem Dipali?? ðŸ˜• Sorry got it ðŸ˜³

Khupach chhan hota.

@ Bold - Kalale nahi.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Khupach chhan hota.

@ Bold - Kalale nahi.

I first didn't undertsnad what problem MD has to which Nana is finding solution...now got it Vijayas problem 
dipalimanish thumbnail

I first didn't undertsnad what problem MD has to which Nana is finding solution...now got it Vijayas problem 

But looks like AD-MD che masta bhandan honar aahe. Doghehi chidale aahet. Pan ha AD na jastich shahana aahe. Swatala promotion milale tevha roj ushira ghari yayacha, MD che phone ghyayacha nahi, he visarala aata.
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago