Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The following things are going to happen in this track
Drift between MD and Vijaya and Archu...chhotey mothey khatekey udtil bahutek...and archu pin marmaari asnaar πŸ˜³

AD MD Duraava..no time for each other πŸ˜’

Chamya behind MD πŸ˜‘

Only Nana (and Mai) will be supportive towards MD πŸ˜”
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

MD was looking nice today😳

Yes MD looks Elegant in a sari. 😳
dipalimanish thumbnail

The following things are going to happen in this track

Drift between MD and Vijaya and Archu...chhotey mothey khatekey udtil bahutek...and archu pin marmaari asnaar πŸ˜³

AD MD Duraava..no time for each other πŸ˜’

Chamya behind MD πŸ˜‘

Only Nana (and Mai) will be supportive towards MD πŸ˜”

Aare, he tar kaay hoilach. Aajacha sang na.

AD-MD no time for each other disatach aahe.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

AD couldn't recognize Vichitra's infatuation and now MD unable to recognize chamya's infatuation. 😑

Kamal I won't blame MD at this stage...no teacher sees a student having some feelings for her...she is just treating him like an ordinary innocent college kid. Plus she is new in this field, she doesn't have any experience in tackling ne kind of student.

Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Aare, he tar kaay hoilach. Aajacha sang na.

AD-MD no time for each other disatach aahe.

ADla phone yeto to tasach phonevar bolta bolta nighun jaato without giving lift to MD..tyaat to daba visarto...MDla vaeet vatta to sadha bye nahi bolun gela

Later Md tries to call him..he doesnt answer...so MD thinks AD is angry with her..she wonders why..then she thinks since she told him nt to gve her lift nemore has probably made him angry

Precap- both think each of them is angry with each other
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anjali's Mother and son expected to be in the serial soon  Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail

Kamal I won't blame MD at this stage...no teacher sees a student having some feelings for her...she is just treating him like an ordinary innocent college kid. Plus she is new in this field, she doesn't have any experience in tackling ne kind of student.

I will blame MD, ha chamya jara jastich boltoy "tumche hasu kuthetari haravlay", kasa baghat hota tichyakade. Jasa AD tevha balat sarakha vagla, tashi MD bavalat sarakhi vagnar.😑
kamalsh56 thumbnail

A student offering flowers to his lecturer on the fourth day of college? I am sorry, no student would have the guts to offer flowers to his lady teacher during my times even in their final year. But Nachiket you can tell about the latest trend in colleges because you are fresh from college. Do the boys (in Jr. college) have the guts to go so far in such a short period? And fact is MD was a student just a few months back so she should be aware of such a possibility.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

I will blame MD, ha chamya jara jastich boltoy "tumche hasu kuthetari haravlay", kasa baghat hota tichyakade. Jasa AD tevha balat sarakha vagla, tashi MD bavalat sarakhi vagnar.😑

Too early to say..I will say this again...
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

A student offering flowers to his lecturer on the fourth day of college? I am sorry, no student would have the guts to offer flowers to his lady teacher during my times even in their final year. But Nachiket you can tell about the latest trend in colleges because you are fresh from college. Do the boys (in Jr. college) have the guts to go so far in such a short period? And fact is MD was a student just a few months back so she should be aware of such a possibility.

🀣 no kamal amchyaveli tya pocket money madhe canteen madhe kaay khata yeil yacha vichar kela jaycha...phoola denyat kon paise vaya ghalvel