Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Oh come on NJ, i know you dont indulge in spamming πŸ˜Š

And yeah, i like the symbolism of the camel πŸ‘πŸΌ   You know what, previously, Reshu (our channel mod) used to tell when the forum would be deserted, "mi aaj ektich forumvar bhoota saarkha vaavartey...kuthey aaheth sagli?" πŸ˜†

🀣 Good idea!! next time I will post a wandering friendly ghost like casper over here when I am all alone on the forum 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I personally don't want AN to be related to ne1 MD knows closely..she will have that awkwardness and discomfort always...my POVWell, you know I always think from MDs sideπŸ˜‰

My thoughts are exactly opposite. I would like AN to be married and settled with some one close to MD as then she will know he has got over the pain of their breakup and is now happily settled. As for discomfort, I don't think they have done anything that can cause discomfort to either of them. And Dfamily members know everything anyway.That will be the final closure to the MD AN saga. That's my POV.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

My thoughts are exactly opposite. I would like AN to be married and settled with some one close to MD as then she will know he has got over the pain of their breakup and is now happily settled. As for discomfort, I don't think they have done anything that can cause discomfort to either of them. And Dfamily members know everything anyway.That will be the final closure to the MD AN saga. That's my POV.

Like Chitras case u mean...how AD is feeling satisfied Chitra is happily settled now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Like Chitras case u mean...how AD is feeling satisfied Chitra is happily settled nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

AD satisfied that Chitra is happily settled?? No-- No -- this case is totally different! AD must be RELIEVED that Chitra is happily settled and away from Dwadi. πŸ˜ƒ neways you cannot compare the crudity of Vichitra with the dignified behavior of AN.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail

Current position of JYRG

Tawali out, Chamya In

AD MD Good News declaration after shejarchya serialmadhey baby is born πŸ˜†

Nachiket, aadhi shejarachya serial madhlya babana tar kalu det te baba honar aahet te, baby born hone phar duur aahe ajun. πŸ˜†
dipalimanish thumbnail

I personally don't want AN to be related to ne1 MD knows closely..she will have that awkwardness and discomfort always...my POV  Well, you know I always think from MDs side πŸ˜‰

Nachiket, MD will not have discomfort  with AN at all because she doesnt have those feelings for him now. But still I dont want AN to be related to anyone who is v close to MD. Also AN is younger than Anjali. Now I can not visualize them as a couple.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Nachiket, aadhi shejarachya serial madhlya babana tar kalu det te baba honar aahet te, baby born hone phar duur aahe ajun. πŸ˜†

Kayy sangteys kaay πŸ˜² aga kiti divas jhaleyt te tech dakhvat aheyt naa!! Ithe tawali jaun chamya pan ala tari thre the hero doesnt knw he is gng to b father!! Hadd hai yaar!!
Nachiketj thumbnail
Baaki tumhi loka kahihi bola abt AN getting linked up with some1..am against it..he is our trump card...anthr chitra type character comes...I can say bring AN back and take MD with u AN πŸ€£
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Nachiket, MD will not have discomfort  with AN at all because she doesnt have those feelings for him now. But still I dont want AN to be related to anyone who is v close to MD. Also AN is younger than Anjali. Now I can not visualize them as a couple.

Anjali is not too close to MD but I am sure MD will be delighted if Anjali and AN fall for each other. As far as this age difference and widowhood is considered, IMO it will not be a big hindrance if they hit it off together. Of course yeh mera khayali pulao pak raha hai! CV ke man me kya hai patta nahin!😊
dipalimanish thumbnail

Baaki tumhi loka kahihi bola abt AN getting linked up with some1..am against it..he is our trump card...anthr chitra type character comes...I can say bring AN back and take MD with u AN πŸ€£

Gappa bas han tu. Dusari koni Chitra yenar nahi aata. Ulat chamya aalay MD sathi.