Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Oh no! not suicide attempt again! Vichitra'ni pan tech kelela na?
@ bold, Mangalsutra baghitlay nahi ka tyanni-- AD'la baghaychi kasli garaj? Of course AD should come to college once again in his tight Tshirt (with rippling muscles) and chamya should see him and should understand what is in store for him if he goes too far. πŸ˜†

Tumhi loka jasti chinta karat ahaat..if he was bighada hua raeezyada tar ghabarnyasarkha hota...at the most what chamya will do...roz phoola ani gifts then MD wil realise smethng is wrong...mala tar vattay one of the professor will take this matter to principal that MD is taking flowers from students πŸ˜•
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ya chamyanech Anjali chya navryacha accident nahi na kela ? Nahi, pan Anjali ne baghitale chamyala. Tine olakhale asate tyala.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Best scene was Mayu with her laadaki mami 

And I liked MD in today's saree more than yesterday πŸ˜Š...sorry Dipali mala avadtat muli ashya starched crisped cotton sarees madhlya. She is wearing apt to her profession. 

Chamyaa khoopach maagey laaglay...πŸ˜† Phoola kaay deto...paani kaay
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Best scene was Mayu with her laadaki mami 

And I liked MD in today's saree more than yesterday πŸ˜Š...sorry Dipali mala avadtat muli ashya starched crisped cotton sarees madhlya. She is wearing apt to her profession. 

Chamyaa khoopach maagey laaglay...πŸ˜† Phoola kaay deto...paani kaay

Ya, Mayu-MD scene was really cute. Pan mala Nana-MD scene pan aavadla. Chhan hota. Nice interactions in them. Ani chakka AD-MD nite bedroom scene madhe tya Challare ni mirror shot ghetala na doghancha to pan chhan hota. 

They seem to have forgotten Sakshi-Pallav. I miss them.

Jashi tula aavadel tashi tujhi MD, khush. Ti saadi profession la suite hoti re, pan tuzi MD mothi disat hoti tyat jara.

Chamya kadum phoola ajun ghetali naahi aahet MD ne. Nemka tyach velela AD cha phone yeu de tila, mhanaje sagale visarun bolat basel ti ani phoola ghenaar nahi.πŸ˜›
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Ya, Mayu-MD scene was really cute. They seem to have forgotten Sakshi-Pallav. I miss them.

Jashi tula aavadel tashi tujhi MD, khush. Ti saadi profession la suite hoti re, pan tuzi MD mothi disat hoti tyat jara.

Chamya kadum phoola ajun ghetali naahi aahet MD ne. Nemka tyach velela AD cha phone yeu de tila, mhanaje sagale visarun bolat basel ti ani phoola ghenaar nahi.πŸ˜›

@bold I think all the scenes yesterday of MD - Nana, MD-AD and MD-Mayu were lovely and spontaneous.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A kimi to chamya tu ghe baghu...nahitari tujhya vayacha aahey..ani hushaar pan ahey tujhyasarkha πŸ€£

Chiii mala nako aahe toh.. Gela udat🀒🀒
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey friends its so nice to be back here and posting comment. Thank you for missing me. I miss forum very very much. First things i did today was to read the forum (so many pages to read) and then watched a couple of episodes. Forum is indeed running now. achanak ekdam speed pakdala ahe. chhan chhan! Great posts, comments, analysis everyone. πŸ‘

NJ- Superb smiley update. apratim as usual. masta vatala smileys baghun ani vachun. TP song mastach. tu tar tayarach ahes ata phakta praju cha prashna ahe nahi? good luck.

ITG- good analysis and song. agree that AD MD romance is needed. their romance is the USP of the serial. toh woh to banta hai yaar. and why such a formality anyways? they arent just friends but spouses who are deeply in love. hopefully CVs, writers and director doesnt continue with this for a long time. I didnt like that scene of AD giving MD gift of new dress and MD saying plain thank you. ek to hug and closeness banata hi tha. 

Dipali- thanks for the detail update. I am going to count on that. love your analysis as usual. 

MD's nokaree is a good track and its nice to see her doing something. Her anxiety was very natural. Anjali seems to be part of serial now and will be here for a while?  college location, new supporting actors as lecturers, new college student, new sarees and dresses is all good. suddenly the budget has gone up? the new lectureres seems good actors. none of the new people are nonactors like vichitra. CVs have learned their lesson?

Liked MD in sarees. as lecturer, i think she shd wear sarees.  Anjali shd also do that . she looks nice. AD missing MD is so cute. Really this is a new turn in their life. Loved babaji. UT as usual was so good. everyone buying purse as gift was a bit too much. why would vijaya, archu and mai all do that? couldnt they think of something else? 

That new student seems to be infatuated by MD? apalya forum var konitari lihili hoti na ashi idea? chorali yaar CVs ne idea. tyana evadhacha hota tar apan kititari stories suchavalya hotya, pan tawali prakarant kuthe geli hoti akkal? anyways hopefully this new infatuation thing doesnt go stupid route. 

I feel really sad not to be on forum and not able to watch the serial regularly.  πŸ˜­  it will be hard to catch up with the forum and serial on weekends i think. I am going to try my best to keep up but with the speed our forum runs, it may be very difficult. Whenever I can, i would love to be here and post something. till then i will try to read updates at least so that i will know whats happening. 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaniBande

NJ- Superb smiley update. apratim as usual. masta vatala smileys baghun ani vachun. TP song mastach. tu tar tayarach ahes ata phakta praju cha prashna ahe nahi? good luck.

Jani u r back πŸ€— thank u, btw it was a Timepass song πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

Whenevr u get time be here πŸ˜Š

JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jani u r back πŸ€— thank u, btw it was a Timepass song πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

Whenevr u get time be here πŸ˜Š

Nachiket- i knew it was a Timepass song. loved it.
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaniBande

Dipali- thanks for the detail update. I am going to count on that. love your analysis as usual. 

MD's nokaree is a good track and its nice to see her doing something. Her anxiety was very natural. Anjali seems to be part of serial now and will be here for a while?  college location, new supporting actors as lecturers, new college student, new sarees and dresses is all good. suddenly the budget has gone up? the new lectureres seems good actors. none of the new people are nonactors like vichitra. CVs have learned their lesson?

Liked MD in sarees. as lecturer, i think she shd wear sarees.  Anjali shd also do that . she looks nice. AD missing MD is so cute. Really this is a new turn in their life. Loved babaji. UT as usual was so good. everyone buying purse as gift was a bit too much. why would vijaya, archu and mai all do that? couldnt they think of something else? 

That new student seems to be infatuated by MD? apalya forum var konitari lihili hoti na ashi idea? chorali yaar CVs ne idea. tyana evadhacha hota tar apan kititari stories suchavalya hotya, pan tawali prakarant kuthe geli hoti akkal? anyways hopefully this new infatuation thing doesnt go stupid route. 

I feel really sad not to be on forum and not able to watch the serial regularly.  πŸ˜­  it will be hard to catch up with the forum and serial on weekends i think. I am going to try my best to keep up but with the speed our forum runs, it may be very difficult. Whenever I can, i would love to be here and post something. till then i will try to read updates at least so that i will know whats happening. 

Hi Jani, good to see you back. πŸ€—Really missed you. I will try to give updates whenever possible.

This new track really seems interesting so forum has become active again. Do catch up with us whenever you can.