Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gs34410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ITgirl

Look at Nana..Ajunpan mast rasik ahet ya vayat pan. Ugach praudh vatun gheun romance kashala harvaycha? πŸ˜‰

Romance should be there at every phase and age..
Warna Zindagi bhi koi zindagi hai?
πŸ˜›

True @bold πŸ˜Š
He chose a very apt song from the movie "Guide" to describe Mai's eyes "tere ye do naina, chaand aur suraj mere"
I loved it😳 
It is one of my favorite songs of yesteryear!!

ITgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@GS,
Yes, Me too loved that scene where Nana lovingly sang that song for Mai, so apt lines.. Lucky Mai πŸ˜›

And yes yes, about dress gift scene between AD and MD, me too felt that "special feeling" completely lacked.  
AD gave that gift bag so casually to MD, and MD too was equally formal and saying just plain thank you..
Are yaar, pyar ka gift pyar se diya aur liya jata hai..
Thodasa roomani ho jao ...

Edited by ITgirl - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was planning to write about this so formal attitude of AD MD but ITG and GS beat me to it. I too think that this sudden switching off of the romance between AD MD is not normal. They can show it is tapering off but romance is not like a switch ki off kelya var aajpasun romance totally bandh hoil. On certain occasions they should express themselves like when AD gave her the dress. Not even a hug? I hope the CVs don't make the relation between AD MD too formal. Cut off those I love you-me too dialogues but on occasions please bring back their emotions for each other. It will look more natural.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Madhech college student cha scene "darr" paida karun gela. Pudhe hyatun kahi navin tension whayla nako. Karan chitra gelya pasun kuthlach tension nahiye. Tension ani drama shivay serial nahi survive honar. 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Aaj Vidya pan firakli nahiye forumvar...generally chakkar astey tichi saglya threads var..koni masti nahi naa karat aheyt hey baghayla πŸ˜›

Nachiket, Vidya parat aalyapasun ya thread var phirakalich naahi aahe. I am also missing her.

Baki updates ani song for MD too good.
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Nachiket, Vidya parat aalyapasun ya thread var phirakalich naahi aahe. I am also missing her.

Baki updates ani song for MD too good.

She had visited once but didn't contribute much.Waise bhi forum was deserted na.Hoping to see her back with bang. 
Btw Dipali,Did you get some message from ZM reg that write up? 
Edited by -Zoey- - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
I agree with zoey. There is not much happening on serial front so what one can write. She is back but must be busy with priorities at home.
dipalimanish thumbnail

Liked your detailed analysis @ITgirl. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I completely agree with the above. They should have shown some natural behavior. These type of small effects is where Hemant Deodhar scored well. Perhaps this is where "experience" countsπŸ˜‰

Even in the scene when he gives her the dress in the privacy of their bedroom, they were so formal😲 Arre she could at least  have said thank you with a hug.!!

GS, you were Referring to that article yest na. If that is correct then we should not expect any romantic scenes now. But that is so sad. Like ITG said, their amazing chemistry is USP of this show. They should show it in btwn atleast. 
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah wah Nachu dada mast update! loved all the smileys...And the song is 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

She had visited once but didn't contribute much.Waise bhi forum was deserted na.Hoping to see her back with bang. 
Btw Dipali,Did you get some message from ZM reg that write up? 

Opps. Then I missed it maybe. I miss her comments but. 

No Zoey, I didnt get any mesg from ZM. That means they have shortlisted others. Its ok. It was just tp for me.
Previous
1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 120
Next