Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Wah ITG 👏 she is indeed Akshar Kotharis wife...Mansi Naik...I will definitely watch JYRG now

Mhanaje tu Anjali chya entry nantar kaalacha pahila episode pahilas ka ?

Thanks for the photos. She is indeed good looking & good actress and her husband is also a good actor. Tya SD sarakhi ajibaat nahi aahe.

CVs have learned one lesson at least. Also their focus seems to be on MDs career ie problems faced by married females while managing house & office. The way they showed Shekhar's problem because his wife is working and he can not do any household work.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I liked the episode. And I see Dipali as well as Nachiket have liked it. Good to see we are all moving away from our expectations of a daily dose of passion between AD-MD. Babaji, as usual, is out of this world when it comes to acting! Jai Ho!

Kamal I have always liked the simplicity of this serial...smetimes they just show a daily routine of a marathi middle class household for an entire episode..I like it...sme may think mais motibindu operation..wats a big deal...but I liked it...thodey over protective astil characters I didnt c those episodes...

Kaal mala sagle desais almost disley ani anandi...and babaji and erandel too...so I loved it!

Vishesh mhanjey Anjali and MD phone scene...when MD asked her will she visit desais in the eve...and Anjali said nahi sagli dhavpalach hoeel...ekda college set jhala ki kadhihi yeta yeil...this is real and I like it nahitr ti tawali eka payavar tayaar asyachi hyanchya gharaaat shirayla sakalcha ker kadhnyapasun te sandhyakalcha cup bashya visalnyaparynt te thet ratri ushti kharkhati kadhayla satat padik hyanchya ghari...

I dnt think Anjali will be a torture to c...and mala purvagraha karnyachi savay ahey..he vaeet ahey ki changla te tumhich tharva...pan since I gt to knw she is Akshars wife I have accepted her as a part of JYRG 😳
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Mhanaje tu Anjali chya entry nantar kaalacha pahila episode pahilas ka ?

Thanks for the photos. She is indeed good looking & good actress and her husband is also a good actor. Tya SD sarakhi ajibaat nahi aahe.

CVs have learned one lesson at least. Also their focus seems to be on MDs career ie problems faced by married females while managing house & office. The way they showed Shekhar's problem because his wife is working and he can not do any household work.

Dipali...me pahiley bahutek 1 2 episodes with Anjali in those episodes...

Bold - Yes...Akshar is a good actor
dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Kamal I have always liked the simplicity of this serial...smetimes they just show a daily routine of a marathi middle class household for an entire episode..I like it...sme may think mais motibindu operation..wats a big deal...but I liked it...thodey over protective astil characters I didnt c those episodes...

Kaal mala sagle desais almost disley ani anandi...and babaji and erandel too...so I loved it!

Vishesh mhanjey Anjali and MD phone scene...when MD asked her will she visit desais in the eve...and Anjali said nahi sagli dhavpalach hoeel...ekda college set jhala ki kadhihi yeta yeil...this is real and I like it nahitr ti tawali eka payavar tayaar asyachi hyanchya gharaaat shirayla sakalcha ker kadhnyapasun te sandhyakalcha cup bashya visalnyaparynt te thet ratri ushti kharkhati kadhayla satat padik hyanchya ghari...

I dnt think Anjali will be a torture to c...and mala purvagraha karnyachi savay ahey..he vaeet ahey ki changla te tumhich tharva...pan since I gt to knw she is Akshars wife I have accepted her as a part of JYRG 😳

I agree with you Nachiket. Its the simplicity of the serial and the daily routine of Dfamily which is what is liked mostly, at least by me.

We have to accept it as a fact now that AD-MD have moved from that over romantic phase now to a routine husband-wife phase. Initially that romantic phase was required for some time considering MD took 6 months to accept AD as her husband. Once you are set into routine life, you dont hug your husband / wife every now and then. Its the routine things and the way you treat each other & your partners family is what defines the relationship of husband-wife. I like it the way AD-MD treat each other, almost like friends and the way they treat each others family, the way MD cares for NM esp Mai and way AD didnt show his gift in front of Babaji because Babaji will get nervous.

Of course this is my POV.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

I agree with you Nachiket. Its the simplicity of the serial and the daily routine of Dfamily which is what is liked mostly, at least by me.

Many People love that simplicity...am sure 6/10 households who has some elderly person who has cateract must have said after watchng the recent episodes...Maicha motibinducha operation jhala pan, tumcha kadhi karaycha!! 😆

I rem radha hi bawari serial had constant hugging and too much intense scenes evry now n then btwn the lead couple and it was getting uncomfortable to watch with the entire family...ofcrse AD MDs romantic scenes r not so physical..they r classic...but they sarkha sarkha luv u aditya and me too pan jara atich hotay...unromantic Nachiket boltoy aata 😆
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITgirl

Yes, like all other new comers Lalit Prabhakar is not perfect and has few flaws..

But he is definitely hard working and have shown great improvement .

Yes,he is indeed working on his language,which is the only flaw many times pointed by critics and fans too.😆...Y'day he perfectly said PaNi PaNi.👍🏼
The other day I was watching interview of senior actors from *P show Arrey Vedya mana on IBN Lokmat and actress playing mother had also worked for Gujrati and when she was uncomfortable, her director had told her  that language is not that much important but the vichaar and how effectively you can express that character and IMO LP had perfectly portrayed AD character as though they are one and the same.
Nachiketj thumbnail
I feel Shashank Ketkar is made for theater...not for films...he has an excellent command over language and he is a good actor too..I want to c goshta tashi gamitichi actually.. ..if u r a theater person language is the most important thing..karan theatercha audiencech veglaa asto..serial madhey chalun jaata...mothey mothey diggaj from marathi theater hey sangun gele aheyt ani sangat aheyt..ki bhashevar prabhutva pahijeych!!!!!
-Zoey- thumbnail
Found a comment on official ZM page as interesting and heart warming for JYRGians,sharing it here.
I really wanted to write this comment to the team. Firstly, Thank you for JYRG! 
I want to share my long story in short, I am a Tamilian, and my fiancee is Akshay Desai who is Maharastrian. He is my childhood friend since 8 years old. Akshay use to like me from school days, but I didn't accept his love because we were just teenagers. But he waited for me 8 years (from school days to college). A few years ago, I went through a break up and I was shattered. Even when he knew I was in a relationship he wished me luck and was a good friend of mine. When that relationship broke, during that time I understood the real meaning of love. Akshay was always there for me he understood me, he stood by my side, with very step that I took he gave me hopes in myself. I just started to watch JYRG about 3 months ago, but there are various scenes that has exactly happened in my life. Currently I'm living in New York, but I was born and lived in Mumbai and I understand prefect Marathi but there some things that only being in that household we can learn so I started to watch this serial. And this serial is the best way to learn the language, traditional culture etc. Thumps up to the team for their efforts. Therefore, I started watching this serial but I was surprised by Aditya and Meghana's story. I went back and watched all old episodes where Aditiya supports Meghna and realized it was pretty much my story. Just wanted to share this because I really feel I'm very lucky to have Akshay in my life. We are soon planning to get married. I don't know if its the Desai blood, but as you can see Adtiya's character for being an Ideal husband that can happen in real life and I found my Aditya Desai in Akshay Desai. 
I wanted to share this, but I don't often share anything but JYRG has helped me understand many things in life.
So I wanted to say Thank you very much to the whole JYRG Team and great job. Please keep this serial going.
With Lots of Love,
-Zoey- thumbnail
Another one justifying Chitra track which was never done here.

Well, I am also one of the follower of this serial.

I have read several comments in this discussion and they all criticized character of Chitra!!

But I am disagree with all of them, Explaining why??

From the start of the serial everyone liked Aditya and Meghana's love story.. How it was executed positively.. At the end they married and loving each other so deeply. They succeeded to become ideal husband and wife. Everyone watched their happy moments and want to see positive situations further also. But life is not about all positive things, we need to accept negative things are also part of the life only.

You know everyone here may be dreaming that I should get Meghana's character in my wife OR I should get Aditya's character in my husband. Buttt... have you think how hard to be such ideal.. can anyone try to be like them.. Can any husband try to give freedom to his wife that she can choose between him and her lover? Can any person bear with the patience which Aditya shown for Meghana? You will find 1 person in hundred like them only.. that's why they are aditya and meghana..

You know what is the bitter truth of this life.. 60-70% of couples are like chitra and that dadiwala.. who have their own egos.. I am not saying they will go to extreme case like divorce.. but they are not agreed with each others views and will somehow not behave like ideal scenario.. which Meghana and Aditya are.

My point here is the story-writer and director shown guts to show mirror to audience that problems are part of our life. We need to concentrate on how to get solutions for them. You know I liked every character of Desai family.. Each one is ideal.. as brother,sister,sister-in-law,husband,wife,mother,father..!! But in one family is it possible to gather all ideal persons like them.. 100% not. These ideal character teaching us how ideal one should be in each different relation role of our life.

Serial have shown all ideal character how they are reacting all positive.. as well as negative situations.. Chitra's character is important which shown.. that how one can think selflessly.. Rather than our individual life we can contribute help to others. We can think good for others also. You know as audience why we are not accepting Chitra's character because we just want to see happy moments.. we don't want to accept any sad/negative moments in our life. You know one can be happy if he/she can accept there will be all +ve/-ve things will happen in ones life but we will face them, accept them with smile. You should rather congratulate them for showing the understanding and patience nature against Chitra's problem to get it solved thoroughly. At the end even chitra's love story's ending will be happy only which will help audience to understand how to convert negative things to positive.

I love this serial and not missing a single episode. The best character I think is 'NANA' in the serial because of his SANSKAR and AmrutGyan all his children are ideal one.

dipalimanish thumbnail
Chitra possibly was most hated character because of the actress. SD didnt just lack any acting ability but just could not gel in with the other characters. So mostly the scenes featuring her were a torture to watch. If they would have chosen some good actress, then maybe we all would have enjoyed this track.

AN though was third person between AD-MD, was not hated because he was good actor. His scenes with AD were always a treat to watch.