Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Tya Anjali Sonalkarcha khara naav kalla ka??

Nahi ajun.
ITgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Tya Anjali Sonalkarcha khara naav kalla ka??

I think that actress's name is Manasi Naik, she is apparently wife of some actor called Akshar Kothari (?)
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITgirl

I think that actress's name is Manasi Naik, she is apparently wife of some actor called Akshar Kothari (?)

I know Akshar kothari...he is the main lead of Kamala serial based on Vijay Tendulkars book on colors marathi
Nachiketj thumbnail
Wah ITG πŸ‘ she is indeed Akshar Kotharis wife...Mansi Naik...I will definitely watch JYRG now

Nachiketj thumbnail
Episode was 

I will give points for today's episode.
ITgirl thumbnail
<<But if u compare one on one I feel SK wins hands down in front of LP as an actor.>>

@Ananya

I feel Lalit Prabhakar is an amazing actor and better than Shashank Ketkar (From what limited work that I have seen of SK ) πŸ˜Š

The way he portrayed Aditya Desai character right from beginning of this show is simply brilliant..

His facial expressions, expressive eyes are unmatched..

Yes, like all other new comers Lalit Prabhakar is not perfect and has few flaws..

But he is definitely hard working and have shown great improvement .He has an amazing screen presence and simply treat to watch.. He still is way "hatke" brilliant and stand out in the rest crowd...

Of course Lalit has an extra benefit of being gifted with Macho Good Looks and that's a bonus n cherry on the cake.  But that shouldn't take away credit from him as a great actor...😊

As an ardent fan of him,I also fear about his professional choices though, he should not go only for arty types movies, experimental plays but rather should also focus on mainstream movies and professional plays .😳

I admire Shashank Ketkar in the professional choices that he is making.  He has successfully launched himself in professional drama, along with hectic daily soap schedule which is commendable. Also heard about his singing launch as well. Great going..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish best for both of them as there is plenty of work to do for both of them πŸ˜Š

Regarding comparison between Prajakta and Tejashree, Prajakta is anytime way better than Tejashree Pradhan as an actress.

Tejashree has horrible screen presence, pitching tone and her acting level IMHO  is loud, artificial , childish as if done in some primary school gathering I feel..

Prajakta though has some flaws , she is admirable and has soothing screen presence.

So combined effect in my opinion is there is not even closer match to Lalit Prajakta as a classy onscreen couple  πŸ˜› 

So lets agree to disagree on this point and move on πŸ˜†

Hayla, BTW, I should ask for salary from Mr. Lalit Prabhakar for self volunteering  as his un- appointed  PR, hai na? πŸ˜†

Edited by ITgirl - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
I liked the episode. And I see Dipali as well as Nachiket have liked it. Good to see we are all moving away from our expectations of a daily dose of passion between AD-MD. I think if we keep comparing the pre / post confession episodes to the recent ones we may feel disappointed. But what we are now seeing is the natural progression of AD-MD marital life into the regular loving navra baiko routine. So far it is being handled quite well and we still love this pair for their chemistry. The chemistry was brilliant when they had those scenes of passion and the chemistry continues to be brilliant even when they have moved into this routine life phase. If they continue in this form I will continue enjoying the serial. Only hope they don't show too much of NM high funda discussions. Babaji, as usual, is out of this world when it comes to acting! Jai Ho!
kamalsh56 thumbnail

<<But if u compare one on one I feel SK wins hands down in front of LP as an actor.>>

@Ananya

I feel Lalit Prabhakar is an amazing actor and better than Shashank Ketkar (From what limited work that I have seen of SK )😊

The way he portrayed Aditya Desai character right from beginning of this show is simply brilliant..

His facial expressions, expressive eyes are unmatched..

Yes, like all other new comers Lalit Prabhakar is not perfect and has few flaws..

But he is definitely hard working and have shown great improvement .He has an amazing screen presence and simply treat to watch.. He still is way "hatke" brilliant and stand out in the rest crowd...

Of course Lalit has an extra benefit of being gifted with Macho Good Looks and that's a bonus n cherry on the cake. But that shouldn't take away credit from him as a great actor...😊

As an ardent fan of him,I also fear about his professional choices though, he should not go only for arty types movies, experimental plays but rather should do mainstream movies and professional plays .😳

I admire Shashank Ketkar in the professional choices that he is making. He has successfully launched himself in professional drama, along with hectic daily soap schedule which is commendable. Also heard about his singing launch as well. Great going..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish best for both of them as there is plenty of work to do for both of them😊

Regarding comparison between Prajakta and Tejashree, Prajakta is anytime way better than Tejashree Pradhan as an actress.

Tejashree has horrible screen presence, pitching tone and her acting level IMHO is loud, artificial , childish as if done in some primary school gathering I feel..

Prajakta though has some flaws , she is admirable and has soothing screen presence.

So combined effect in my opinion is there is not even closer match to Lalit Prajakta as a classy onscreen couple πŸ˜›

So lets agree to disagree on this point and move onπŸ˜†

Hayla, BTW, I should ask for salary from Mr. Lalit Prabhakar for self volunteering as his un- appointed PR, hai na?πŸ˜†

@ITG, agree to most of your post except @bold. IMO LP is cut out for intense roles and may not be suitable for running around trees with the heroine (like Bharat Jadhav or Ankush Chaudhary). He can of course try his hand at a few out and out Romedies like the Hrishikesh Mukherjee type movies (how I would love to see him paired with PM in one of these!). But overall I think he will click in serious roles. I really wish him the best whatever he does.
ITgirl thumbnail
@Kamal,
Yes, I agree πŸ˜Š
What I meant was he should NOT just stick to arty movies alone (Looking at his movie liking choices) πŸ˜‰

BTW, I also feel that the actors  who do such running around trees movies and making those hit also deserve due credit though  πŸ˜Š
Edited by ITgirl - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

@Kamal,

Yes, I agree😊
What I meant was he should NOT just stick to arty movies alone (Looking at his movie liking choices)πŸ˜‰

BTW, I also feel that the actors who do such running around trees movies and making those hit also deserve due credit though 😊

Yes ITG I too enjoy Bharat n Ankush movies but can't imagine LP running around trees. 😊