JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeeAnKa

Going little off Topic-
I have stopped watchin JYRG and any serial on Zee Marathi for that matter except D3. Bcz no serial has good track currently IMO. So tried to shift on other marathi channels. I noticed one thing...
No channel has good looking Male leads!!!!!! I mean come on.. Acting to sabhi karte hain.. But if u r a lead.. U shud look good.. Haha!!
Jokes apart.. Bt seriously.. As I am used to watching Good faces of Male leads on Zee marathi, I found it littke weird. Female leads are Ok ok if nt better.. And this Colors Marathi seriously needs Good looking leads!! In fact my sister who is 14 years old said that "Asa Kay distoy ha?? Hyachyapeksha to Kanyadaan vala changlay!".. I was trying to understand wht is happening in the serial Called "Sakhi" at tht tyme.
In my opinion.. Zee marathi varche saglech hero Changle distat.. And after watching other male leads..hats off to Zee casting director! Akhir sirf Hero ki acting dekhne ke liye kaun ladki serial dekhti hai!!!
I watched one episode of Sakhi and got the feeling that the heroine was trying to model herself on PM in JYRG. I may be wrong but what do you feel?
Originally posted by Ananya16

@BeeAnka: Soo true. Other channels have pathetic people in the lead. I've seen a serial called Majhe Mann tujhe zhale. D female lead is so goddammnn annoying πŸ€’😑. Her voice is always like she's shrieking. And not talkingπŸ˜•. That makes me feel even Vichitra is better than herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I agree that Majhe Man Tuzhe- is the pits. I sometimes scan through that channel and watch it maybe once in two weeks or so. The story tracks are really weird with the hero a professor and then becomes some writer and then some business woman angle thrown in and some political angle is thrown in. I think our worst Vichitra track was far better than most of the tracks in that serial. The lead pair in that serial looks very odd (too mature?). And then I think OMG how lucky we are to  have such a  wonderful pair in JYRG!!! Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Basantii

Mumbai Pune Mumbai came after ELDG. Actually it was planned after the success of ELDG.
I think it came after they showed an edited movie format version of ELDG and found it was quite popular. Mukta and Swapnil may not be called sweet sixteen (looks wise or weight wise) but they certainly can act. I think Mukta is a brilliant actress.
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Zee Marathivar kuthchya serialla kiti pradhanya dyaycha he bahutek serialchya director var avlambun distay ekun
Mandar Devasthalicha ZMvar phaar aadhipasunch prastha ahey, mhanun HSM is fav in all areas awards asu de, 1 taasachey vishesh bhaag asu de, promos asu de, title songs vajavney asu de kivha ankhi kaahi...tynantar Hemant Deodhar..purvi deodhar JYRGchey captain of ship hotey tevha JYRGche weekly promos tari yaychey...aata tyanni KRDchi sutra haatat ghetlyapasun KRDchey promos disayla lagley aheyt...Amit Challarela kon vichartay...

Well said NJ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mukta Barve is the finest ! Is she doing anything right now? Any play, movie? Wow how I loved her in ELDG..even Agnihotra..Treat to watch..⭐️⭐️⭐️

Originally posted by kamalsh56

</div>
<div>
I watched one episode of Sakhi and got the feeling that the heroine was trying to model herself on PM in JYRG. I may be wrong but what do you feel?

I have watched only 1 episode of "Sakhi".. And to be honest I was so immersed in thinking about this male lead of Serial like "How can he be Lead of the show" I did nt pay any attention to This Female lead character.. Besides in full episode she was shown only once or twice and had no Credible dialogues.. So dont know.
Looks like they have again taken 4-5 days of leap. Overall good epsiode.

AD-MD scene. AD getting ready to go to off. MD gets call from Anjali, their college starting in 2 days. Anjali will be coming to Mumbai alone. So they may not concentrate too much on Anjali or her domestic problems. Anjalis court case may be a side track only. This is what I feel.

Babaji-Erandel scene, Erandel has for purse for MD and babaji planning to get surprise gift for MD. Babaji was too good today in this scene.

AD-MD phomance. MD was looking cute in this scene.

AD-MD and NM scene typical Desai style. AD has started taking MDs career seriously now, unlike his friend Shekhar. AD makes tea for everyone in evening.

NM and Archu planning to get gift for MD.

AD-MD bedroom scene. AD wants to buy new dress for MD. MD planning what all she will require for college. Cute scene after long time.

NM and AD scene nice one. Mai giving nice pose to AD for photo.

AD-MD phomance again. MD all tensed up reg lecture.

Maincha chashma gela pan chakka. Babaji-Erandel came to Dwadi to meet MD and give their gift. NM, AD, Amit all there. MD shopping karun yete.

Precap: AD-MD in their bedroom and AD giving his gift, dress to MD. MD likes it v much. AD doesnt give his gift in front of everyone as Babaji had got saree for MD and he would have got nervous seeing that AD has got new dress for MD. So thoughtful of him.

Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
Dipali kiti divsanantar update...good πŸ˜Š
Episode bagheen bahutek aaj me πŸ˜‰

Babaji pan aheyt na!!
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Dipali kiti divsanantar update...good πŸ˜Š
Episode baghen bahutek aaj me πŸ˜‰

Bagh, changala hota. Babaji was good in scene with Erandel. AD-MD pan chhan disat hote.

Even if Anjali was on phone with MD it was to discuss college only and that too for few mins.
Tya Anjali Sonalkarcha khara naav kalla ka??