Users

Frequent Posters

ITgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
<<OK. Now shoot.>>
<<At the risk of being bashed I'm saying this*>>

@Basani and Ananya

Forget about bashing and shooting, may be you forgot but you posted on this liberal and mature JYRG forum dearies πŸ˜‰
Here no one will request to delete your post  or will not make any hue and cry about it. We all are mature JYRG fans here, hai na?  πŸ˜Š

I respect your opinion as each one have their own favorites and we can't expect everyone to like just one same.. To each its own..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Personally my favorite is Aditya Meghana couple as I find their chemistry very sizzling, intense , total connected  and melting..
Right since beginning..
From initial awkwardness,  as acquaintances, as friends, as more than friends, as yet to accept lovers to head over heels lovers ..

Yes, I am not writing this thinking about current show or track but mainly considering almost first year of the show..

But I agree since I watched this show from beginning I am more familiar with their character graph.. In daily soaps, you need such soaking time to grow these characters on you may be πŸ˜Š

I have watched other serial/s few times but whatever I have seen I have found that there is no connection, chemistry between the lead couple. There was weird awkwardness between them in doing romantic scenes.
Whatever their onscreen romance I have seen came as very fake, boring, un-charming and total plastic to me 

But as you said, could also be  due to age effect, I have to wait till i get to middle aged /+  category may be to see if i like that kinda.. 
And you never know, nothing is permanent in this world. πŸ˜‰

Let's enjoy  watching what  we like till it lasts or till our interests last and then cherish those memories, hai na πŸ˜›
Edited by ITgirl - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aani hey kaay vachtoy me!!!! Humarey darbaar mein AD MD ka muqabla wo bhi Shree Janhavi ke saath!!! Arreey hattt!!! Itne burey dinn bhi nahi aaye hum pe πŸ˜› 

Aur humaare darbaar mein taarifonke phool baras rahey hai shree janhavi par!!!! Kisne ki ye jurrat...NJ in Prithviraj Kapoor of Mughul e Azam avtaar...Unhey turant  tahkhaaney Mein band kiya jaaaye πŸ˜†

Arrey!! Rome Juliet, Heer Ranjha, Laila Majnu, Shirin Farhad, SRK Kajol ke baad AD MD kaa naam aata hai...aisi chemistry naa kabhi dekhi na dikhegi πŸ˜³

@Basantiii Inn insaanonkey saamney mujhey mat maarnaa!!🀣

Guys plz take this post lightly...

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITgirl

@NJ,

Show tari baghtos ka? πŸ˜Š

Saturdayla last baghitla tya nantar nahi πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Nachiketj thumbnail
Zee Marathivar kuthchya serialla kiti pradhanya dyaycha he bahutek serialchya director var avlambun distay ekun
Mandar Devasthalicha ZMvar phaar aadhipasunch prastha ahey, mhanun HSM is fav in all areas awards asu de, 1 taasachey vishesh bhaag asu de, promos asu de, title songs vajavney asu de kivha ankhi kaahi...tynantar Hemant Deodhar..purvi deodhar JYRGchey captain of ship hotey tevha JYRGche weekly promos tari yaychey...aata tyanni KRDchi sutra haatat ghetlyapasun KRDchey promos disayla lagley aheyt...Amit Challarela kon vichartay...

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
gs34410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ITgirl and @Nachiket loved both of your "mature " and humorous responsesπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Nachiket, completely agree that in my POV also 
SRK Kajol ke baad  (Aur ab saath) AD MD kaa naam aata hai...kya chemistry hai!!😳

Nachiketj thumbnail
I want lalit and prajakta to feature together in one marathi movie atleast and that movie should not be tht ankush chowdhari, sai tamhankar type bhankassgiri...it should be something real...like a mumbai pune mumbai film. 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITgirl

<<OK. Now shoot.>>
<<At the risk of being bashed I'm saying this*>>

@Basani and Ananya

Forget about bashing and shooting, may be you forgot but you posted on this liberal and mature JYRG forum deariesπŸ˜‰
Here no one will request to delete your post or will not make any hue and cry about it. We all are mature JYRG fans here, hai na? 😊

I respect your opinion as each one have their own favorites and we can't expect everyone to like just one same.. To each its own..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Personally my favorite is Aditya Meghana couple as I find their chemistry very sizzling, intense , total connected and melting..
Right since beginning..
From initial awkwardness, as acquaintances, as friends, as more than friends, as yet to accept lovers to head over heels lovers ..

Yes, I am not writing this thinking about current show or track but mainly considering almost first year of the show..

But I agree since I watched this show from beginning I am more familiar with their character graph.. In daily soaps, you need such soaking time to grow these characters on you may be😊

I have watched other serial/s few times but whatever I have seen I have found that there is no connection, chemistry between the lead couple. There was weird awkwardness between them in doing romantic scenes.
Whatever their onscreen romance I have seen came as very fake, boring, un-charming and total plastic to me

But as you said, could also be due to age effect, I have to wait till i get to middle aged /+ category may be to see if i like that kinda..
And you never know, nothing is permanent in this world.πŸ˜‰

Let's enjoy watching what we like till it lasts or till our interests last and then cherish those memories, hai naπŸ˜›

@bold, ITG I fully back your opinion on this count and as I am past middle age I don't think age matters when you observe a romantic pair. The chemistry is there to see. I have not seen such chemistry in any pair (it was there quite a bit in ELDG too) in any serial.
And as for today's situation I think we should give up all hopes that those romantic scenes will be back. I have noticed in the last few episodes that even when opportunities were there to be passionately romantic they have just talked about routine topics. Their last two bedroom scenes were so very ordinary. The biggest letdown was the meeting after 7 days of durava. I would have thought that was the best opportunity to revive their passion but it did not happen. IMO they have now moved from the "passionately romantic phase" to the routine navra-baiko phase and this is how it will be in future. Those of us who will miss this passionate chemistry between them will now have to go and watch their earlier epis. In today's epi a further hint is given about how this serial progresses. The Shekar problem may occur in the life of AD-MD and we may see in the near future either AD or MD transferred. Forget goad batmi, I don't think we will even have any more romantic episodes. I have continued watching this serial just out of hope that things will either revive or they will wind up on a good note. But now that seems to be unlikely. 😭Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I want lalit and prajakta to feature together in one marathi movie atleast and that movie should not be tht ankush chowdhari, sai tamhankar type bhankassgiri...it should be something real...like a mumbai pune mumbai film.

YES YES YES. I would like it too. An intense romantic story but should not be a repeat of JYRG. Maybe a romantic thriller. I too liked Mumbai Pune Mumbai because it carried forward the ELDG chemistry of Mukta Swapnil on to the large screen. I am certain LP PM can carry forward their chemistry on to the large screen.
JaniBande thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

YES YES YES. I would like it too. An intense romantic story but should not be a repeat of JYRG. Maybe a romantic thriller. I too liked Mumbai Pune Mumbai because it carried forward the ELDG chemistry of Mukta Swapnil on to the large screen. I am certain LP PM can carry forward their chemistry on to the large screen.

@bold-  Kamal- i think MPM was before ELDG.  I loved MPM and watched it recently on YT.  very nice movie.

YES I would also like to see LP PM in marathi movie which gives them a lot of scope and not bound by stupid channel limitations. something different. 
JaniBande thumbnail

NJ- agree with your posts abt AD MD best pair. their chemistry is truly awesome. i am also for AD MD and no pair comes close to them right now. 
ZM giving unfair treatment to JYRG is a known fact. there is definitely prastha abt HSM and its director. We have seen it many a times. whatever i have seen of HSM, i didnt find it good at all. the lead pair chemistry especially sucks. i dont understand why so much the importance is given to that serial. 

Kamal- sad to read ur post abt no romance in AD MD life shown in serial now. its pathetic how the director, writer are wasting so many opportunities. *sigh*  AD MD chemistry is what I like about the serial. so them not having those romantic interactions is like serial cha aatmacha haravala asa vatata. 

I have bid bye bye to serial and havent watched since last week. I wont be able to watch it regularly from now on as my schedule has changed. I wont be able to be on forum much either. i would sparingly keep reading forum but not sure if i will post anything. I will have to catch up with serial and forum on weekends only, if possible. 

Bye everyone. and have fun on forum and keep watching the serial. I feel bad to miss serial but I will miss forum the most.  I would have made every effort to watch the serial if it were interesting. but because its going downhill, no point in investing in it.