Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ameya111

@zoey

Is it 
KRD followed by HSMHG, JYRG and AHK

LOL,You believe channel can favor any other serial/couple when HSM is still around?
It's HSMHG,KRD,JYRG,AHK

Edited by -Zoey- - 8 years ago
ameya111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Dipali

Ameya, pathetic thing is for HSM and KRD, there is no chemistry in lead pair and story is pathetic for both. But only thing in favor of these two serials is their story, even if is it pathetic, revolves around the leads and not some third Mhais who is not remotely related to the leads.

Yes Dipali very true...and not some third Mhais who is not remotely related to the leads.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

LOL,You believe channel can favor any other serial/couple when HSM is still around?
It's HSMHG,KRD,JYRG,AHK

IMO the one which is less advertised is most popular because it is already popular πŸ˜†
-Zoey- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

IMO the one which is less advertised is most popular because it is already popular πŸ˜†

hahaha True.πŸ˜†

Dil ke behlaane ko Ghalib yeh khayaal achchha hai!πŸ˜†
mishkil88 thumbnail
hahaha True.πŸ˜†

@zoye your 2nd statement is contradicting your 1st statement above πŸ˜†
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why HSM gets more weightage?
The story involves the people already established and no new useless characters from any corner of the world are created to take story on ahead. 

Though the current problems in HSM are not realistic if compared to JYRG's original problems, they are not that out of the way. They still are within the boundry of MMS. 

Actors in JYRG are equally great as HSM, but HSM has a full brigade of seniors; and well, HSM has some very, very, very good negative actors, which JYRG lack. The one they produced, Sayali Deodhar, she won't count as an actor at all.

And HSM is more appealing to middle and middle+ aged women, who form biggest section who watch daily soaps; which explains why HSM got its remake and JYRG got dubbed version in hindi. 

OK. Now shoot.
-Zoey- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

hahaha True.πŸ˜†

@zoye your 2nd statement is contradicting your 1st statement above πŸ˜†

Corrigendum... Consider second one and ignore first one. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw you type my user ID wrongly, maybe hence I didn't get your PM. πŸ˜•
Ananya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Basantii

Why HSM gets more weightage?

The story involves the people already established and no new useless characters from any corner of the world are created to take story on ahead. 

Though the current problems in HSM are not realistic if compared to JYRG's original problems, they are not that out of the way. They still are within the boundry of MMS. 

Actors in JYRG are equally great as HSM, but HSM has a full brigade of seniors; and well, HSM has some very, very, very good negative actors, which JYRG lack. The one they produced, Sayali Deodhar, she won't count as an actor at all.

And HSM is more appealing to middle and middle+ aged women, who form biggest section who watch daily soaps; which explains why HSM got its remake and JYRG got dubbed version in hindi. 

OK. Now shoot.

Basantii I completely agree😊.

Actually the thing is right now if u compare there's nothing happening in JYRG. HSMHG has the long awaited "Reconciliation track" going on these days. So obviously it is bound to get more attention.

Also IMO, *At the risk of being bashed I'm saying this* JYRG is more unrealistic these days. Not that HSMHG is completely believable. But JYRG has actually converted D'wadi into a sort of Dharamshala. If the Desais find someone in any sort of trouble they get them home. I mean after the *Vichitra* track, there's another female who needs their help. I mean y will anyone bother? They have been together just for 8 days. Y will u call someone to come over n stay at ur place ya? It's becoming too boring IMO. (Although I must admit I have loved that serial for a long time. And I'm not a hater. Just that's its very boring these days)
-Zoey- thumbnail
@Basantii and Ananya16 
I guess you are comparing current scenarios of JYRG and HSM and hence concluding it's OK to give weightage to HSM. Fair enough! 
But it was channel's practice all along irrespective of timing.Now don't tell me JYRG was never on top position. When it was at its best and at the same time HSM was at its worst but still HSM was channel's fav and given more weightage. ZM awards 2014 was another thing reflected all this favouritism. 
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks Ananya😊
Me too not a hater of JYRG, Ananya..Actually I watched JYRG from the first episode and started watching HSM only after JYRG started going downhill after AD MD united..

JYRG was a really nice and heart warming real life like story.. But now there is nothing at all to watch.. Even the much applauded romantic scenes are so repetitive.

Yeah Zoey, I get you point too. I loved JYRG once upon a time.
 But ZM's internal official reasons we can't fathom, can we?
Edited by Basantii - 8 years ago