Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

I haven't seen a good love/hate tale in a long long time coz they are so emotionally draining to watch. But I believe the ppl will handle this well. Once Sam comes out of her trance then God save Arjun. While keeping the mystery in Arjun's character is necessary, revealing what is true motive is as the story progresses is imp else it will be so hard to emphathize with the character.

I agree with you on that they need to reveal Arjun's motive before he executes any of the final plans he has for Samaira/shattering her heart. It would be hard to relate or feel something for him if he just does it and we don't find out the reasons of him doing so. He will appear cold and it would be hard to really want Sam with him again if he we don't know the reasons or the internal turmoils he is goi through.
Originally posted by Ri21

arjun ll have a tough time after breaking sam's heart.. we have neil to teach him a lesson

IMHO! So true! Neil and possibly Radz if their friends by then will protect their Saminder Singh!!
Originally posted by soni595

All this while, it seemed to me to be a dreadful, dreadful plot to have Arjun orchestrate this whole charade with Samaira in order to attain whatever motive he has planned and in the process shatter Samaira's heart. However, after watching today's episode, It made me reminisce about previous Indian TV shows that I'd hoped would execute a love/hate relationship storyline in a realistic, heart-breaking way that would bring out the inner depths of its characters but unfornately instead the track would be anything as such and characters would get butchered and since then I've never really looked forward to one in a long time. As I watched Samaira get all the more entranced with Arjun and the unreadable Arjun charm his way into her life, I think I've regained hope. It's not just their intense, electrifying chemistry but it's more to do with the complexities of their characters. The writers have done such a marvelous job with providing such depth to Samaira's character, that I'm hopeful they'll do the same to Arjun's character. I look forward to watching Arjun burn her heart but also smoke in those flames. I want to see Samaira grow from the ashes and become stronger. It may sound morbid but I'm not a sadist lol I just think these two characters including the sizzling chemistry and the acting capabilities of its actors would make a good love/hate story. So, anyone else looking forward to this heart-break?

You've written it beautifully .

I just hope SamArj happens
😊
the best thing cvs showed today is that be it revenge from arjun's side but its fate that samaira always finds arjun on her way when she is shattered. heartbroken left alone by her own mother..
that guy was unknowngly there
she never opened up to him never shared the sorrows still his presense made her feel good
when sam left BS, when sam had arguemnt with piyali, confused whether to jain back BS. in evry scene where sam was alone didnot knw what to do that mysterious guy came to her life as a hope now i really see his entry scene was symbolc where sam couldnt see him due to sunrays
just like an angel came to  her life
👏 kudos to the writer
^^^ The SamArj storyline is starting to remind me of a movie/book that I have read but I can't seem to place it. There's something so familiar about this story & it bothers me that I can't seem to place it. Anyhow, Arjun has found Samaira each time she has been at her most vulnerable & emotional state. Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by soni595

^^^ The SamArj storyline is starting to remind me of a movie/book that I have read but I can't seem to place it. There's something so familiar about this story & it bothers me that I can't seem to place it. Anyhow, Arjun has found Samaira each time she has been at her most vulnerable & emotional state.

really hats of the writter dark room was the best scene. thats why they uploaded the insta video too
I am also want arjun break Sam heart for different reasons lol . I want Sam break down scene Kash is going to be nail the scene. Don't know now days I'm greedy for her acting she is brilliant.
Originally posted by rekha.366

I am also want arjun break Sam heart for different reasons lol . I want Sam break down scene Kash is going to be nail the scene. Don't know now days I'm greedy for her acting she is brilliant.

Yeah she would be brilliant! She manages to express the pain in Samaira without going OTT which is so refreshing to see.
she ll nail fiery princess look.. we alrdy got glimpse of it