Balika Vadhu

Kundan's lust and love - Page 2

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am surprised how Kundan beating up his older sister is compared with Ratan's last wish to see his son.

Who is asking ganga to forgive him? Ratan's last wish is not to see Ganga's face. 

Let her remain revengeful for the rest of her life. It's not about her. It's about mannu and ratan here. 

Mannu has the right to know the truth and Ratan has the right to see his son before he dies (even if he had not given his bone marrow).  Even the court would have allowed him to see his son as it's his last wish.

The only person who can refuse to meet him is Mannu himself.

Even Jagya knows Ganga is wrong here, but he is just helpless before her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol who is saying here Ganga is right in not telling Mannu his past ? Ganga is wrong here but since people were bashing her over not agreeing to fulfill Ratan Singh's last wish immediately i replied to them over that point 

How come people know Ganga will never fulfill poor Ratan's last wish if Ganga can save his father's life she can do that then she can do this too but if Ganga takes some time to get convinced over it and her pain that Ratan gave her is troubling her  in making any   decision regarding Ratan Mannu meeting how she becomes pathetic that some people were calling her names This is what i told some people At same they can never forgive Kundan but expecting Ganga fulfill poor Ratan Singh's wish forgetting everything so soon 

and Jagya thinks Ganga is wrong in not  telling  Manny his past  He is right in that  because thats better for Mannu He must know It is in best interest of Mannu

Jagya has not declared Ganga as heartless soul she is not letting Ratan meet with Mannu He was trying to convince her over that there is nothing wrong in this as Ratan cannot show his right on Mannu in anyway  He is not criticizing her the way people are because he can understand her point too He was trying to make her look beyond that trying to remove her insecurities  and convince her over this He wants her to tell Mannu about his truth and then obviously its up to Mannu he wants to meet  Ratan or not 

This he is helpless before her Lol  He is not helpless before her but he respects her feelings and wants to take her along with him in this decision not force her neither take one sided decision He is trying to convince her over what is right and goes in best interest of Mannu not he is helpless in front of her 
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
booklover04 thumbnail
To be honest, Kundan actually falling for Nimboli would be twist in and of itself because he can be such a bad person I personally think it would make for a really interesting story if that happened :P 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kundan's lus changing into obsession like his father's for Mangala is more of a possibility than chaging into love
But Nandiini's feelings changing from resentment into love doesn't look like it will happem.

Kundan turning into a villain in Nandini's life looks like a possibility even if they are no longer husband and wife they may very well end up as adversaries which would be interesting to watch
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If cvs will show the same story again kundan becoming good boy , kundan nimboli lovestory like jagya-anandi. then whats the use.
may be kundan will try to rape nimboli , anandi will come to rescue her as social worker and later on she will come to know its her daughter.

because viewers want to see battle of anandi to get back her daughter. if nimboli is suppose to grown up as young bride in akheraj house then what the use of Anandi character.

Did cvs will show again and again anandi everyday rescuing new girls and getting them to shivniketan , how long they will show this? 
booklover04 thumbnail
whatever the case is I think there's room for positive character development in a character like Kundan and if the CVs follow that storyline then I'd be interested in following it and seeing where it leads :P