Balika Vadhu

Kundan's lust and love

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Will Kundan's lust turn into love for Nimboli?

Slowly he is getting attracted to Nimboli.

To please Nimboli, he may study well and become reformed too.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
While it may have started off as an age related desire and circumstances which put Nandini at his disposal it does look lie this is taking on a darker shade as the hormone related urge is turning into an obsession.
Don't see this turning into something as beautiful as love 

But yes if they want to take this on to generation next story they may have to tone down his behaviour to make him go after her in more subtle and persistent manner.

They can turn him into a male version of Gauri
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But if kundan will become a good man and cvs will show romantic relationship between them just like jagya-anandi early age story   then how come cvs will prove child marriage is wrong.
To prove child marriage is wrong kundan-nimboli marriage has to break.

And to be very frank i dont want to see that kucchi umar ke pakke rishte again. like her mother first love with jagya , then after jagya ditching second marriage but still taking care of ex-sasural.

Its better they keep kundan negative only. And they should show how anandi gets back her daughter.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nobody is talking about a repetition of Jagya and Anandi story by wanting to see a more positive shades in Kundan.
If Kundan is educated and retains most of his negative traits and what is becoming an obsession he can very well make a strong antagonist for Nandini

Just like Akheraj can be used as a strong antagonist against Anandi.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
well i want akheraj to be punish by Anandi and not expect mercy for him. CVS should punish Akheraj.
Because till now i was feeling he is orthodox person but now after revelation of mangala story , i feel he is really criminal , now i think he is suppose to kill gopal also that means he will be killer so i really dont wnat nimboli to stay there and make him mahan , and all his sins r forgotten by cvs.

Nothing to do with Kundan and his education. For me it will be interesting to see if nimboli really stabs kundan and the news comes in the paper one more evil effect of child marriage. and anandi meets nimboli as social worker and then come to know its her daughter only. it will be interesting twist as well as solid masaala.

may be cvs will show something like that only , isliye toh nimboli ko knife diya hai.

anyway may be its too much but this can be different story.

Let see what they show new in this Naya Adhaya for Nimboli.

i hope this kamli story will get over with her marriage and mangala devi story will be over in one episode.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
till now to prove child marriage wrong cvs have shown male character wrong and that is why anandi ganga chosen another way. 
Jagya went to gauri and that is why anandi married to shiv otherwise she was accepted her child marriage. she was happy with jagdish. 

Similarly Ganga was ill treated by Ratansingh so she went for better option.

I dont think cvs will dare to show like kundan realizes his mistake, he becomes good man and start thinking child marriage is wrong, nimboli should be brought back to her real family. 

Indian serial mein aisa nahi dikha sakate ke - kundan nimboli sitting together and discussing there child marriage and saying i think we dont love each other but because of one wrong did destiny brought us together but now we should go back to our places , kundan saying best of luck nimboli sorry nandini and nandini also wishing i will get my real soul mate and i wish u will also get , good bye.

this kind of writing will not digest by indian audience. Immediately they will react why nimboli leaving kundan if he is good.

so to prove child marriage wrong kundan has to be bad man. 

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Hope he never falls in love with her. That boy who beats up his older sister deserves no sympathy and love.

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt watch same time but hope that he will be goood boy, and dont try to rape her. Edited by -VildanaROSID- - 8 years ago
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

It doesn't matter . I just hope nandini's aversion towards him doesn't turn into love for any sick reason in future. Kundan is annoying and I hope they kill off this character so we don't have to watch him harm nandini. Better to watch her in that widow dress than with kundan 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The boy who beats his older sister deserves no love  no sympathy  even if he redeems than how that father who shed no tear for his child Didn't feel his pain  when he was suffering from a life threatening disease  cancer and used words for him  like let him die His death will be good revenge of mine  on my enemies  and he laughed enjoyed his own son's suffering and made his enemies beg to him for his own son's  life   The father refused so many times then finally agreed but with a deal that his mother and step father will never look at him ever again only then he will give his bone marrow to him He even after that did not miss one chance to humilate son's step father Making him beg to him for life of his son The step father took abuses , curses , even begged to him to save life of his son and father was least bothered about son more bothered about his revenge How the man who snatched the son from mother so many times and kept the son away from his mother now is on death bed paying for his karma but that man  deserves sympathy from his abused woman rso soon that she should immediately fulfill his last wish otherwise she is  name called pathetic , selfish , opportunist , heartless woman having no heart 
How the man who killed his first wife because she did not give him heir she had complications  , raped his second wife tried to kill her so many times , does not know where his third wife is  to hell with her she gave birth to a daughter , does not remember he has a daughter too , refused to save son's life cared more for revenge than son's life  but his last wish should be fulfilled on immediate basis otherwise person who does not  do that will become selfish , mean , bad , pathetic 

I am here talking about poor dying man Ratan Singh Son  Mannu and woman who is bashed Ganga since she did not agree to fulfill his last wish immediately 

sorry out of topic comment but could hold on after seeing some comments ðŸ˜›