India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Kundan's lust and love

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Will Kundan's lust turn into love for Nimboli?

Slowly he is getting attracted to Nimboli.

To please Nimboli, he may study well and become reformed too.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 07 May 2015 at 10:11pm

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
While it may have started off as an age related desire and circumstances which put Nandini at his disposal it does look lie this is taking on a darker shade as the hormone related urge is turning into an obsession.
Don't see this turning into something as beautiful as love 

But yes if they want to take this on to generation next story they may have to tone down his behaviour to make him go after her in more subtle and persistent manner.

They can turn him into a male version of Gauri

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gblushingChahat_A_Doshi

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
But if kundan will become a good man and cvs will show romantic relationship between them just like jagya-anandi early age story   then how come cvs will prove child marriage is wrong.
To prove child marriage is wrong kundan-nimboli marriage has to break.

And to be very frank i dont want to see that kucchi umar ke pakke rishte again. like her mother first love with jagya , then after jagya ditching second marriage but still taking care of ex-sasural.

Its better they keep kundan negative only. And they should show how anandi gets back her daughter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladytiny15Chahat_A_Doshi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Nobody is talking about a repetition of Jagya and Anandi story by wanting to see a more positive shades in Kundan.
If Kundan is educated and retains most of his negative traits and what is becoming an obsession he can very well make a strong antagonist for Nandini

Just like Akheraj can be used as a strong antagonist against Anandi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
well i want akheraj to be punish by Anandi and not expect mercy for him. CVS should punish Akheraj.
Because till now i was feeling he is orthodox person but now after revelation of mangala story , i feel he is really criminal , now i think he is suppose to kill gopal also that means he will be killer so i really dont wnat nimboli to stay there and make him mahan , and all his sins r forgotten by cvs.

Nothing to do with Kundan and his education. For me it will be interesting to see if nimboli really stabs kundan and the news comes in the paper one more evil effect of child marriage. and anandi meets nimboli as social worker and then come to know its her daughter only. it will be interesting twist as well as solid masaala.

may be cvs will show something like that only , isliye toh nimboli ko knife diya hai.

anyway may be its too much but this can be different story.

Let see what they show new in this Naya Adhaya for Nimboli.

i hope this kamli story will get over with her marriage and mangala devi story will be over in one episode.

lovely_lady

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
till now to prove child marriage wrong cvs have shown male character wrong and that is why anandi ganga chosen another way. 
Jagya went to gauri and that is why anandi married to shiv otherwise she was accepted her child marriage. she was happy with jagdish. 

Similarly Ganga was ill treated by Ratansingh so she went for better option.

I dont think cvs will dare to show like kundan realizes his mistake, he becomes good man and start thinking child marriage is wrong, nimboli should be brought back to her real family. 

Indian serial mein aisa nahi dikha sakate ke - kundan nimboli sitting together and discussing there child marriage and saying i think we dont love each other but because of one wrong did destiny brought us together but now we should go back to our places , kundan saying best of luck nimboli sorry nandini and nandini also wishing i will get my real soul mate and i wish u will also get , good bye.

this kind of writing will not digest by indian audience. Immediately they will react why nimboli leaving kundan if he is good.

so to prove child marriage wrong kundan has to be bad man. 

tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Will Kundan's lust turn into love for Nimboli?

Slowly he is getting attracted to Nimboli.

To please Nimboli, he may study well and become reformed too.

Hope he never falls in love with her. That boy who beats up his older sister deserves no sympathy and love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtRTeeblushingaparnauma

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I didnt watch same time but hope that he will be goood boy, and dont try to rape her.

Edited by -VildanaROSID- - 08 May 2015 at 10:14am

Go to top