Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer intimacy proves they'll not get married to others

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Do you think the upcoming sequence between IshVeer is just to throw a random lollipop and go on and on with their bullshit? I think not. They'll get IshVeer married AGAIN. After giving such an intense scene of the leads they can't go back to get them married to others. Everyone knows who we watch this show for and care nothing about the random extras unless they play a positive role for Ishani and Ranveer. Even negative characters hold no value to us. There's a feeling that either Ri's truth will be out or before that Ishani will find out the truth of hers and the marriages will stop. The characters too I think can not get married to others and especially Ranveer who'd go completely mad with the thought that Ishani is going to be someone else's. Hopefully Creatives don't do this either because they know very well what their show's USP is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post dear 👏 😉

I think that on the marriage day , drama will happens and IshVeer will get married 😊
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well u can never be sure with ektas show
she can do anything dramatic for TRP
but after all this ishkar marriage will be meaningless
i dont think ishaani can love any one else in this life 
so hope ishveer are remarried shikhar can do kanyadaan
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MM, yeah. On the marriage day it must happen. And Chandni, love you for this post. Shikhar can do kanyadan. So true. EK knows what viewers like so she's not going to break the lead pair for whatever reasons. Atleast I hope so. :)
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
as it is ishaani called kanchan maa
so shikhar is her brother