India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hritheena meet Sallu - Pg 2;Sonam K n Nagma pics - Pg 4

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
THURSDAY EVENING'S VISITORS INCLUDED ACTOR HRITHIK ROSHAN AND SALMAN'S BAJRANI BHAIJAAN CO-STAR KAREENA KAPOOR
Bollywood was still queuing up to visit convicted actor Salman Khan at home on Thursday, a day before the Bombay High Court hears his bail plea. The 49-year-old star of films such as Dabangg and Kick has been sentenced to five years in jail for drunkenly driving over five pavement dwellers, killing one, in 2002.

Thursday evening's visitors included actor Hrithik Roshan, who has credited Salman with helping him with his workouts when he was starting out in Bollywood. Salman's Bajrani Bhaijaan co-star Kareena Kapoor also visited, with her sister Karisma.

Young actors Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor arrived as well.

So did actress Juhi Chawla and VJ-singer Sophie Choudry.

Actress Waheeda Rehman, a close friend of Salman's stepmother Helen and a regular at Khan family gatherings, was helped into her car by Salman. He also saw off actress Zarina Wahab, whose son Suraj Pancholi is a protege of his.

Actor Sunil Shetty paid another visit. Salman's Kick director Sajid Nadiadwala was also photographed at the Khan residence in Mumbai's Galaxy Apartments.

There were several family members in evidence - Salman's father Salim Khan, sister Arpita and sister-in-law Malaika.

Salman's previous visitors included co-Khans Aamir and Shah Rukh, and actresses Sonakshi Sinha and Preity Zinta. The actor was granted interim bail till today. The High Court will hear his bail plea this morning. Salman does not have to be present in court.

Edited by awesomegurti - 10 May 2015 at 4:02am

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Pics link

http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/salman-khans-latest-celeb-visitors-hrithik-roshan-kareena-kapoor-761385

kumro-potash Goldie
kumro-potash
kumro-potash

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hope Hrithik and Kareena don't follow some of their industry buddies and start licking Salman's assTongue. I cant trust Hrithik.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakeenaUnicorn67

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
why these fkiiinnng losers rushing to galaxy to hug the convicted criminal
have galls...go to the bakery store where the incident happened and do a vigil light instead. finally they got some justice.
and i see jobless kareena kapoor there. really?? bechaari...

and look at the losers faces...as if someone died or seems like kal bhai ki doli uthegi...they paying their last respect.

hahahaha...listen chamchoos...your bhai is like Macbeth. how many times he lied, bribed and killed another innocent ravinder already. 
just for his freedom..and he will continue lying and bribing. he is all ready to appeal again. 

being human my asss!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by briahna - 07 May 2015 at 10:46pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rekha_jiPerpetuumMobileIceMaidenPantheranoor321anitarani--Ariana--NimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-Viciprincessunara

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumro-potash

Hope Hrithik and Kareena don't follow some of their industry buddies and start licking Salman's assTongue. I cant trust Hrithik.

Just casual he met I think
N hrithik n Sallu r foes Nw na ?
TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Karishma actually looked teary eyed to me.

Don't know why Aditya seems to be laughing in all the pics. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SalmankiJaan

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Predictable. HR has known salman since his childhood and he helped him in many ways.. the personal equation. But I m happy he didnt twit nonsense like others. Just hug and "be strong" msg perhaps! 
"fare well bhai, I will look after Katty and Ashu.. dont worry." 

iSakeenaprincessunara

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
 it was wise for people closer to Salman to not give any interviews and i think some them genuinely feel bad for him but those chamchas made fool of themselves on social networking websites.

Mistyyanitarani

Go to top