India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

To those bashing his wife!

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
okay even before I start.. i want to say.. I like DIVAN/ISHRA as much as all of you.. but then this thought just hit me on my head tonite when i read the Abhay Bhargava and DT article. I don't know if his account was really hacked or not.. because logically thinking.. if his account was hacked.. the hacker would nvr bash off a DIVAN fan.. the fame that they eat/cash on.Wink He himself puts up pictures with DIVAN.. but now that his daughter is married to a hot property.. he is just acting a possessive father.. Natural it is. But then again.. apart from being a father.. he is also an actor.. so he tried mending things by declaring its hacked. Well that was all my assumptions on the whole part.

Coming to the next.. and more important one. The whole reason.. am writing is up is to open the eyes of certain ppl as my eyes opened tonite as the possibility hit me. 

Remember.. what Raman said during the Param Track?
"Mard ko bahut dard hota hai jab koi uske biwi ko taang karta hain"

Exactly my point. Don't bash Karan's wife so much that he gives up on things for her respect. And trust me real Men can give up on anything for his wife's happiness. 
It might just happen that KP decided to quit YHM unable to bear in with his wife's repeated insults. A lot of us are like that.. We cut down on our favourite things when it starts offending our near and dear ones. KP may not be one of them but then who knows.. he might even be. So stop bashing his wife and concentrate on the show.

P.S- even i wanted DIVAN together. I even dreamt of them (I know silly me)Tongue But then truth is truth.. He is married happily.. so now i have learnt that.. I will learn to deal with it too. 
So to all out there.. give it a thought and think on it.

P.S.S- I intent no war of words.. Just put forward my POV.. please forgive me if i am wrong somewhere!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kalindiPriyaPurbadakshikaprajnyaprabhukrish77deejagijanani_divanSri1091serendipity.

sweet_menu Groupbie
sweet_menu
sweet_menu

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
agree with u...even i also love Divan so mch... now also nd dreamt of them being together.. and another truth is also that i hate Ankita bcoz of the laughing incident at DT wen she was in pain...but..truth is truth yr..they are married now..nd we cnt change the truth..we should accept the truth..m nt saying we should like them..bt let them yr..and focus on yhm.. now im neutral..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokuls2397

s2397 Goldie
s2397
s2397

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
exactly...i also love divan...but bashing ankita makes no sense..as you said it can take very ugly turn like one of divan quiting yhm..because of some we all divanis are blamed...
Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
can ppl now just stop giving their expert opinion/discoveries?? Stern Smile

And NO...KP isn't leaving yhm for anything...yes, she's his wife but yhm is HIS show...he might just block all d bossy fans you know Embarrassed... so stop worrying much!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianserendipity.

sunitas123 IF-Sizzlerz
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
The point is Karan hardly promotes YHM but his personal life is all on social media. If you have a social media account, you are allowing ppl to intrude into your personal zone. If you dont want that then you should not be on social media.
 And Karan hates the media - he keeps taunting sbb/sbs, so he hardly promotes YHM. Poor Divz has to do it every single day, which is frankly not fair. What if she too says she wont do it? 

But then, Karan allowed media for his wedding! Which means he wants to share his personal life more than his professional life! Plus turning up late for shoots frequently. It is not as if he is role model or something? I follow Hrithik and if you see the kind of things he writes, thats indeed inspiring. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Boo2014

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
can we just leave this topic now...the  moderators have closed previous topic related to this matter...so why open a new one ?

Mehak_KPian

rpatz Senior Member
rpatz
rpatz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

The point is Karan hardly promotes YHM but his personal life is all on social media. If you have a social media account, you are allowing ppl to intrude into your personal zone. If you dont want that then you should not be on social media.
 And Karan hates the media - he keeps taunting sbb/sbs, so he hardly promotes YHM. Poor Divz has to do it every single day, which is frankly not fair. What if she too says she wont do it? 

But then, Karan allowed media for his wedding! Which means he wants to share his personal life more than his professional life! Plus turning up late for shoots frequently. It is not as if he is role model or something? I follow Hrithik and if you see the kind of things he writes, thats indeed inspiring. 
YHM is already in top 3 daily soaps how much more promotion does it require.if sns is top show I don't think any promotion is required for YHM!!!

serendipity.

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Yhm didn't need promotion YHM is super hit show in India television now days 

serendipity.

Go to top