I don't think Karan is coming back so early

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
hey guys..
i just read an article in the homepage of india-forums where.. the said.. the newly wed karan patel to go for his honeymoon and he will not shoot.. so RD to have two new co-hosts.. Amaya from Tere seher mein and Panchi from Tu mera hero.

Well does that mean.. You will continue missing our Ravan Kumar forver in YHM😭

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/25620-sonia-balani-hiba-nawab-to-host-nach-baliye-7.htm
Edited by teetiana - 8 years ago
Just chill both ladies will come just for one episode for being they mentioned that KP will miss one episode shoot due to his marriage and hanymoon 
Originally posted by 3fra

Just chill both ladies will come just for one episode for being they mentioned that KP will miss one episode shoot due to his marriage and hanymoon 

I hope so!
I miss him in YHM.
CVs listen out...🤪Get him back soon!

Take his own time to enjoy HM.;-)
hope he is back in a week yaar , can't take more of yhm without rkb😉
Before wedding itself it was cleared that KP will miss one episode of NB and the 2 ladies will come in their characters in that episode to fill in KP's vacuum.
Secondly, KP is already honeymooning in Goa, within India itself that too a place which is very close to Mumbai as he has very less time and we had got the news that he has got 15/10 days of holidays out of which 8 days are already up. 

So chill !! He will be back soon. Even the makers of YHM are aware that RKB is as much important in the show as Ishita is they will not allow KP to take leave for so many days.