Will Nisha and Kabir bring Dolly and Saurav close?

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
new artcle

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: Will Nisha and Kabir bring Dolly and Saurav close?

Who ever said love is the easiest thing to do, well that is definitely not the case here

In the recent episodes of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Summit (Paaras Madaan) frames Kabir (Mishkat Verma) of stealing jewellery from the Gangwals. But when Saurav (Vibhu K Raghave) tells the entire family that the real culprit is Summit, he turns the tables.

Summit tells everyone that Saurav is trying to get fresh with his wife, that is why he made her a partner in his firm and has been helping her get away from her husband. When Dolly (Purvi Mundada) steps in to defends Saurav, Summit's mother blames her of having an affair with him.

Dadaji intervenes and confronts Saurav and his silence says it all. Nisha (Aneri Vajani) gets wild at Saurav for telling her about his feelings for Dolly. Summit then reveals Nisha and Kabir's contract marriage and how Kabir has signed a deal on Viraj's (Taher Shabbir) land. On hearing this Dadaji loses his cool and decides to get Kabir arrested for fraud and thievery, but Nisha intervenes and requests for 24 hrs to prove her husband and best friend innocent.

In the upcoming episode, Nisha will try to find the stolen jewellery. She manages to get a clue but Summit outwits and changes the location of the stolen goods, making her look like a fool in front of the family. Anyway, soon Nishaand Kabir will catch Summit red handed and then hand him over to the cops. So does that mean Dolly and Summit's marriage is over? Sources claim that Dadaji will ask Dolly to decide what she wants in life and promises her that no matter what she chooses he will support her.

Nisha sees Saurav's feelings for Dolly are genuine and puts forth her idea, will the family accept it? Will Dolly realise that Saurav is the man for her? Will Dadaji forgive Nisha and Kabir for their contract marriage? Will Kabir realise that Nisha has fallen in love with him? So many questions, but like you we also have to wait to find out what happens next.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs lakshmi!!!πŸ˜ƒ
i dont think DoSa will happen so soon
it will take time!
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

tfs lakshmi!!!πŸ˜ƒ

it will take time!

G'mrng Anu

no dosa wont happen soon...Dolly needs to get the idea first

hoping NibIr woud happen before it
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

tfs lakshmi!!!πŸ˜ƒ

it will take time!

I actually hope it takes time Anu (hope that's ur name!) 

I really want Dolly to be alone for a while and become like independent. If she falls/ gets with Saurav so soon it'll also look bad/ feel weird because she did genuinely love Sumit. Nisha had almost 2-3 months to get over Viraj and even then some people think it was too little. Dolly should also get at least 1 month minimum alone to get over Sumit and his betrayal. 
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

G'mrng Anu

no dosa wont happen soon...Dolly needs to get the idea first

hoping NibIr woud happen before it

yup i think Nibir wil realize their love for each other and then help DoSa
first Dolly needs to get over sumit and move on in her life!
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I actually hope it takes time Anu (hope that's ur name!) 

I really want Dolly to be alone for a while and become like independent. If she falls/ gets with Saurav so soon it'll also look bad/ feel weird because she did genuinely love Sumit. Nisha had almost 2-3 months to get over Viraj and even then some people think it was too little. Dolly should also get at least 1 month minimum alone to get over Sumit and his betrayal. 

yup my name is anuπŸ˜ƒ

yes i also think that Dolly needs atleast 1 moth to get over sumit
even though he tortured her a lot, Dolly genuinely loves sumit and that is why she still believes that he is not responsible for the FJ case
so first she should get over sumit and then she should gradually realize that saurav's feelings for her are genuine!
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DoSa ho na ho nibir ho jaye bass πŸ˜†
2da rajvir wd burn d screen πŸ˜ƒ
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have recently started watching the show
Can anyone pls tell me ..
Wat contract marriage ..y did kabir n nisha gt married to each other?
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bewakoofLadki

I have recently started watching the show

Can anyone pls tell me ..
Wat contract marriage ..y did kabir n nisha gt married to each other?

hi πŸ˜Š
nisha n kabir met on road trip.
they teamed up 2 save a little girl who ws
kidnapped..while escaping d kidnappers nibir
ended up marrying each other in a mass marriage
function.but they did not accept their marriage.
when this news reached nisha's family they forced
nibir to remarry n live this relationship.nibir decided
that kabir would leave after 3 months of this marriage
so basically they came up with 3 months contract marriage
formula n rules like we will not fall in love not touch
nor kiss etc etc πŸ˜†

niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ahhh.cant wait till the next episodes...πŸ˜”.is there is any future teller  like mrs kumar...πŸ˜‰.to tell what will happen first   "DOSA or NIBIR"πŸ˜•