•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Seems Cv's are hell bent on killing Sneha's character...

Now-days she is just sleep walking through her days...except using reverse psychology for the girls she...isn't doing anything...I don't think any woman or to be precise anyone in her position will take life so easily. what we see is that she is doing exactly what she used to do in Mumbai, that is , taking care of home...now -days she is just cooking. cleaning dishes etc...not even for once except going to the police station she has gone out...she is educated, familiar to Banaras...then, why not visiting schools...instead, just waiting for Rudra and girls feedback...cannot imagine any mother taking so lightly when the future of her child is concerned.

Second, how come she doesn't know anyone except Rudra ( besides her family) in banaras...so strange...if she doesn't know...why not taking any initiative to have some social networking...this is not Mumbai...where she had batteruy of people around to sort out things  for her...

She is educated  with enough exposure of the real world...how come she is believing whatever the non-sense is coming from Rudra...and not suspecting him for once.. 

She still has age on her side...then why not setting example by doing...yes the same what is expected from girls.

Good post, Cherry pansy. I loved your take on Sneha's behavior recently. 

Sneha has become totally dormant and just carries out her household duties, in a disinterested way. She is a mother and has to be there for her girls foremost and guide them, in every way. She is from Banaras and should know the rules regarding admission, etc. Why is she leaving everything in the hands of the girls. Though Amaya is doing a fine jo, and made a list of various schools and is personally checking with them, regarding Jazz's admission, Sneha still has a responsibility towards her children. 

I WANT TO SEE HOW SNEHA AND HER GIRLS TRY TO FACE THEIR ADVERSITIES AND SOLVE THEM, WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF RUDRA. I DO HOPE THAT SNEHA DOES NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING RUDRA'S SAYS AND THEY LOSE THEIR HAVELI BECAUSE OF HER STUPIDITY.

Edited by lara3110 - 8 years ago
superb post
as far as i have undesrstood sneha
she wants the girls to rise from the situation and try to understand the current situation
if she goes out , the girls will sit and enjoy at home
moreover she will have to face teh wrath of banaras people
they may insult her
she wants them to know whats going around , how people are surviving
the difficulties the pain they go through
i dont have any complaints as to what she is doing now

but yes blindly believing rudra is something unimaginable
may be she lost contact of her college freinds 
its more than 25 yrs now 
I agree with u... she is taking their lives too lightly... just to highlight amaya and rachita's character cvs r killing sneha's character...
Originally posted by lara3110

Good post, Cherry pansy. I loved your take on Sneha's behavior recently. 

Sneha has become totally dormant and just carries out her household duties, in a disinterested way. She is a mother and has to be there for her girls foremost and guide them, in every way. She is from Banaras and should know the rules regarding admission, etc. Why is she leaving everything in the hands of the girls. Though Amaya is doing a fine jo, and made a list of various schools and is personally checking with them, regarding Jazz's admission, Sneha still has a responsibility towards her children. 

I WANT TO SEE HOW SNEHA AND HER GIRLS TRY TO FACE THEIR ADVERSITIES AND SOLVE THEM, WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF RUDRA. I DO HOPE THAT SNEHA DOES NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING RUDRA'S SAYS AND THEY LOSE THEIR HAVELI BECAUSE OF HER STUPIDITY.

@ red: Even I want to see them as one unit...rather than disintegrated...e.g Rachi and Amaya not sharing what they are upto...this is not a time to surprise...

Originally posted by thala

superb post
as far as i have undesrstood sneha
she wants the girls to rise from the situation and try to understand the current situation
if she goes out , the girls will sit and enjoy at home
moreover she will have to face teh wrath of banaras people
they may insult her
she wants them to know whats going around , how people are surviving
the difficulties the pain they go through
i dont have any complaints as to what she is doing now

but yes blindly believing rudra is something unimaginable
may be she lost contact of her college freinds 
its more than 25 yrs now 

@ underlined: May be...but my take:

If she thinks that girls will enjoy at home once she is out then she is completely irrational...as no one in their situation would have any urge to enjoy..

If she fears people of Banaras ..then why live here...sell the haveli...move to another place..I think this came in bargain when she opted to move here..

If she fears..then how come she will defend her husband ( As she she says her husband is innocent)...only facing people will help in such circumstances...sitting like a coward would reinforce what people believe...indeed, not accepted since she has decided to live in banaras.

Agree, she wants to help the girls know the real world...but I think it is also possible when she is going out..i think girls are sensitive enough to understand her effort/struggles, will appreciate and in turn will put more fight...

...Isn't our parents worked and spent almost half a day out of home when we were learning the  harsh reality of real world.

Edited by cherrypansy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by wrizaa

I agree with u... she is taking their lives too lightly... just to highlight amaya and rachita's character cvs r killing sneha's character...

+1

So true...cv's just kill everything to highlight few characters and in the name of drama. 
Yeah even i m getting a bit anxious now, what are CV's actually upto for Sneha''s character?

After GN family revealation drama, Sneha is actually just shouting at the girls or talking with Sinhaji on the phone...😕
Ok...her shouting at the girls has her own aim of making her children strong and independent...and dats working ...i agree...

But other than that why she is not thinking of their future now...She is the head of the family now...
For once she hasnt thought of earning money in any way...and Jazz''s admission is a big issue being a mother...
Though Amu is running to various schools, Sneha cud also have been shown enquiring about the schools in some way...😒

25 years is a big time to lost in touch with people and not knowing about the place much...since things changes...but there is always a new fresh start...she is teaching her kids to start new life what about herself?????🤔

I m just hating her blind faith in Rudra and dependency on him...👎🏼
Hope sumthing comes up better soon on Sneha's part...
Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
Agree with you.  Sneha should be more proactive than the girls.  I had even expected her to visit the schools.

Her blind faith on Rudra irks me a lot and she does not even listen to her daughters in this regard.

Guess CVs won't make her lose the haveli as they have Chaubey's as neighbors and there is still a lot to be shown in that regard.

A lot of things open in the story and hope the writers make it interesting with a bit fast pace.
Now that Sneha has seen the article regarding Hari's bail and Rudra putting up his house for sale, what will be her next action. How does she propose to help Rudra???
Just the episode of today. Sneha had a talk with Mr. Sinha. What is she planning to do?? 

Edited by lara3110 - 8 years ago