Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 82

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The best news of the day that the shooting of ETRs began, now waiting for Drashti to rule and rock and we are sure she is definiteoy going to rule and rock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Snehal23

missing sanjh n amna comments n muski too

Me too yaar,missing all.❤️
RM14 thumbnail

deepti i will suggest the next title of DDD,ok😃

Why not,sure MGD.😃
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RM14

Me too yaar,missing all.❤️

any idea about devil?
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hoti nahi mohabbat surat se,Mohabbat to dil se hoti hai.Surat unki khud hi pyari lagti hai,kadar jinki dil mein hoti hai😳
RM14 thumbnail

any idea about devil?

Snehal,pata nahi kuch,no pm at all,uska result bhi aa gaya ho shayad,hope koi pm aaye,and btw kya sher arz kiya hai.😳
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Today we reported about talented actor Akshay Anand being roped in for Zee TV's upcoming show Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani (Sphereorigins).

Now, news comes in that popular face Parull Chaudhry who was last seen in Sony Pal's Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne will play Akshay's wife Kokila in the soap. The couple will be seen playing out and out negative roles.

We have also got to know that the cast of show will soon fly off to Rajashthan for an extensive outdoor shoot. As per the current schedule the team will travel on 17 June.

We called Parull who confirmed her entry and shared, "Yes, I am doing the show and I will be playing a grey shaded role once again."

The show stars Siddhant Karnick and Drashti Dhami in main leads. While Surekha Sikri, Darshan Zariwala, Pawan Mahendru will be seen playing other important characters.

any idea about devil?

Me 3 Sanjhi kaha hai last time she said exams jaroor chuti pe hai maza kar rahi hogi.
Muski to wanted list me hai Kub se missing hamsafars end ke baad 2 times I saw her message Aab naam ho nishaan nahi 😉Edited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago

<font size="3">Hoti nahi mohabbat surat se,Mohabbat to dil se hoti hai.Surat unki khud hi pyari lagti hai,kadar jinki dil mein hoti hai😳</font>

Wah wah 👏 sach baat kahi

Mohabbat karo jise nibha sako Jo ru ko dekhe nah ki uperi sunderta dekhe aur undeer se kokla ho

"Soorat" aur "Seerat"mein sab se bara farq ye he ki
Soorat "Dhoka" deti hai Jab ke Seerat "Pehchan" karati hai

Edited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RM14

I am coming soon...to rule again.😎

Queen of hearts will be back not only me my hubby will be excited he just adores her from geet time