||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Dd ko dekhne ankheen taras chuki hai .
Umm chocolate for chocolate fans ( dd fans ) tfs deepti .
Ek question dd loves Maggie ( me too ) but Maggie bandh hogaya / hojaigi to dd kise crave karegi poor dd .
Question toda silly hai na unhi soch rahi ti mein πŸ˜‰

Aankhen to taras gayi hain,and wah kya baat kahi Shailu,choclate for choclate fans,πŸ˜›my pleasure yaar.Hmm..maggi toh mujhe bhi pasand hai,either koi solution niklega and maggi will be back,i think so,and secondly DD n hum o/w koi alternative nikaal hi lenge.πŸ˜‰
A-Star thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hloo Alll 😊 I Am Late As Always πŸ˜† But Really Happy Finally Shooting Started Drashti Gonna Rule the Screens Once Again 😳 ⭐️ May This Show Brings Lots Lots Lotsss of Success Awards Appreciation In Her Way πŸ˜ƒ ... I Am Surprised After seeing her IF Rank 😲 This Is Impossible She Get 70-80 Comments in aday then howcome they counted only 97 Comments only in One Whole week 😑 Stupid IF πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: RM14

Aankhen to taras gayi hain,and wah kya baat kahi Shailu,choclate for choclate fans,πŸ˜›my pleasure yaar.Hmm..maggi toh mujhe bhi pasand hai,either koi solution niklega and maggi will be back,i think so,and secondly DD n hum o/w koi alternative nikaal hi lenge.πŸ˜‰

suchi πŸ˜³kuch to jugad karni padegi dd aur hum sub ki pasand maggi wapas ajai bass filal dairy milk se hi kaam chalega .

Originally posted by: Sonpariii

Hloo Alll 😊 I Am Late As Always πŸ˜† But Really Happy Finally Shooting Started Drashti Gonna Rule the Screens Once Again 😳 ⭐️ May This Show Brings Lots Lots Lotsss of Success Awards Appreciation In Her Way πŸ˜ƒ ... I Am Surprised After seeing her IF Rank 😲 This Is Impossible She Get 70-80 Comments in aday then howcome they counted only 97 Comments only in One Whole week 😑 Stupid IF πŸ₯±

arey year IF mad hai bass sobti not even in tv industry and few flop aunties are in top what can we say just ignore these stupid ranks (see twitter dd popularity and followers are big )
bass dd show no1 show hojai bass πŸ˜ƒ
ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shooting for ETR2 in Rajastan ... too much Hot there how they will manage there ...
Hope DD will take care  of her

Credit- Tellychakkar
someone post article here i cant post slow net
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

suchi😳kuch to jugad karni padegi dd aur hum sub ki pasand maggi wapas ajai bass filal dairy milk se hi kaam chalega .

Aayegi yaar DD wapas aa gayi,maggi bhi aa jayegi. πŸ˜‰
RM14 thumbnail
@Sonaparii,hello dear,rank can be up and down,as it depends upon comments,votes etc.,but acc to me,it doesn't matter much,DD is the best and always will be,see twitter following and the recognition and attention,awards, she is receiving,without being in Tellyworld for long time,she's loved so much,it shows.😳
@Queen,dear tfs,i also can't post from mobile,there are other articles too,Akshay Anand and one more female actor is added to the cast,ya it will be too hot in Rajasthan,DD has to take lot of care.😳Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
ViratHolic thumbnail
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar

5 Reasons You Are Geet From Geet Hui Sabse Parayi http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/5-reasons-you-are-geet-geet-hui-sabse-parayi-141112 ...@drashti10

ViratHolic thumbnail
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar

.@ZeeTV's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani to shoot in Rajasthan; @ParullChaudhry joins the cast http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/zee-tvs-ek-tha-raja-ek-thi-rani-shoot-rajasthan-parull-chaudhry-joins-the-cast-150602 ... @ETRETR_ZeeTv

Zaalima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Snehal You Know Zaaratq from FB,Twitter?
How is she now ...i heard she recovered ...hope she comeback soon

her creation of her Wifey πŸ˜†