||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .chandni.

The envy of many fans worldwide thank you @drashti10 you were a great star to work with #reminiscing

Tfs
lovely DD
Originally posted by Deewangi

❤️

One of my favourite pic
Originally posted by Deewangi

wow !!!!!!
loved it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by Little_Mermaid.

Kapil Sharma, Drashti Dhami: You will be amazed to know extra income of these TV celebs

Bhaskar News Network | May 22, 2015, 13:26PM IST
6 of 10
Kapil Sharma, Drashti Dhami: You will be amazed to know extra income of these TV celebs
MORE:
<
6. Actress: Drashti Dhami

Popular show: Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (off-air)

Drashti takes a whooping amount of Rs 6-8 lakh for any public event. Her price for brand endorsements is even higher. She takes 10 lakhs to promote a brand.
http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/CEL-you-will-be-amazed-to-know-extra-income-of-tv-celebs-5000765-PHO.html?seq=6

I wish she get double when her show become a major hit !!
Tfs
Originally posted by Little_Mermaid.

Bhaskar News Network | May 22, 2015, 13:26PM IST
6 of 10
MORE:
<
6. Actress: Drashti Dhami

Popular show: Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (off-air)

Drashti takes a whooping amount of Rs 6-8 lakh for any public event. Her price for brand endorsements is even higher. She takes 10 lakhs to promote a brand.
http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/CEL-you-will-be-amazed-to-know-extra-income-of-tv-celebs-5000765-PHO.html?seq=6
tfs i think its old one,for matrix she charged close to 15 lakhs😉
deepti i saw film today,woowww its so entertaining movie yaar,just love it n kangna n maddy rocks⭐️
Originally posted by Snehal23

deepti i saw film today,woowww its so entertaining movie yaar,just love it n kangna n maddy rocks⭐️
Maine kaha tha na awesome hai,i was waiting for you for your review.😛Yeah truly Kangna and Maddy rocks,and dilogues toh superb hain,i loved it so much.⭐️
Originally posted by RM14

Maine kaha tha na awesome hai,i was waiting for you for your review.😛Yeah truly Kangna and Maddy rocks,and dilogues toh superb hain,i loved it so much.⭐️
i like kusum more😆
acc to my calculation 2nd promo of ETR2 should come on june 1st week if show is going to onair in last week of june