Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rockstar29

sorry yar not meant to if dd topic goes on there is no end to the topic I think we missed on this .
The pix might be ramoji been there long back but do u remember vivain and dd did a mock shoot of mb that was ramoji for sure but this seems like not sure .

dont be sorry yaar,maine to aise hi bol dia tha. i understand when it comes to dd😆yeah  mock shoot ke saath saath mb ke initials epis bhi RAMOJI me shoot huve the but ST uncle cut that scenes😡
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me too love DD more than her char.,she's so down to earth and a very simple person,she's the only celeb,whom i following religiously,😳i loved her IVs,such a cheerful and full of life person DD is,love her so much.😳
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rockstar, agree with you, Drashti is such a beautiful person inside out, no starry attitude like others, very down to earth, grounded, humble, love her for what she is.  She is a DIVA
Snehal23 thumbnail

True more than her onscreen it's her offscreen that I got attracked to I mean she seems like a family member just like we are simple down to earth respect for her mom and bro a normal girl who had no attitude as in stars usually have .
I don't know I get positive vibes with her talks and her looks her personality ( I thought only she is only one like that but strangely 😆 one more person in this industry who is similar is My dp my fav sorry I can't stop mentioning )I can go on and on about dd more than a fan I would say she is one among us like a family

yeah shes like a family member for us becs of her beautiful nature😳. i too saw many ivs of Harshad Chopra,hes very nice down to earth person. thoda pagal bhi hai like our dd😆
Snehal23 thumbnail
hey kisike paas dd n colors reporter anup ki pic h? im missing them togther alot😭
Originally posted by: Snehal23

dont be sorry yaar,maine to aise hi bol dia tha. i understand when it comes to dd😆yeah mock shoot ke saath saath mb ke initials epis bhi RAMOJI me shoot huve the but ST uncle cut that scenes😡

Sorry to say I hated madhubala never liked the show sorry because I felt Drashti was not given role that was promised less dialogues and shown at times a door mat ( dd is sherni offscreen ) yet dd gave 200% for mb .
My all time fav was dmg ka mushkan ( namuna) and geet ( perfect blended emotions and her comic timing she is one such actor who with eyes can speak volumes ) love her hope this role is strong one like geet .
Edited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago
Snehal23 thumbnail

Sorry to say I hated madhubala never liked the show sorry because I felt Drashti was not given role that was promised less dialogues and shown at times a door mat ( dd is sherni offscreen ) yet dd gave 200% for mb .
My all time fav was dmg ka mushkan ( namuna) and geet ( perfect blended emotions and her comic timing she is one such actor who with eyes can speak volumes ) love her hope this role is strong one like geet .

all ddians know this re
Snehal23 thumbnail
has dd coloured her hair?
Originally posted by: Snehal23

<font size="2">has dd coloured her hair?</font>

I think so 😃
Originally posted by: ananya2010

rockstar, agree with you, Drashti is such a beautiful person inside out, no starry attitude like others, very down to earth, grounded, humble, love her for what she is. She is a DIVA

Ya a diva 👏