Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RM14

That's her quality, what ever char.she plays , she won everyone's heart and we starting calling her by that name only, that's her acting ability by which she get into skin of the char. so easily and effortlessly and make that role epic.👏

very true⭐️but dont know why i love n respect dd more than her characters,i love the way she is😳
Snehal23 thumbnail
checked the pics faizu,tfs😃 acc to faizu yellow shirt means wo kiara bday pics latest hai, baki sab old
Snehal23 thumbnail
uff
Snehal23 thumbnail
like her style😃
Snehal23 thumbnail
cute couple😳 Edited by Snehal23 - 8 years ago
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Snehal23

cute couple😳

awww !! Superb pic ❤️
#DDNK
..neelanjana thumbnail

like her style😃

❤️❤️
..neelanjana thumbnail
Gorgeous Day Dreaming

😕 i asked a question n tum log alag hi baat karing😕😆

sorry yar not meant to if dd topic goes on there is no end to the topic I think we missed on this .
The pix might be ramoji been there long back but do u remember vivain and dd did a mock shoot of mb that was ramoji for sure but this seems like not sure .

very true⭐️but dont know why i love n respect dd more than her characters,i love the way she is😳

True more than her onscreen it's her offscreen that I got attracked to I mean she seems like a family member just like we are simple down to earth respect for her mom and bro a normal girl who had no attitude as in stars usually have .
I don't know I get positive vibes with her talks and her looks her personality ( I thought only she is only one like that but strangely 😆 one more person in this industry who is similar is My dp my fav sorry I can't stop mentioning )I can go on and on about dd more than a fan I would say she is one among us like a familyEdited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago