Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 43

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Snehal23

is this pic from Ramoji?

Tfs faiza, lovely pics.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: RM14

Tfs faiza, lovely pics.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ha yaar deepti dd looks so cute u know what my hubby too is a fan of dd and keep saying dd looks like a fresh fruit ( Apple ) I blush as if dd is my friend ๐Ÿ˜†
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you rockstar, Drashti looks fresh and innocent, her charm is such that everyone becomes her fan.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Zee Tv's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani to see Pawan Mahendru in it.

Finally here is a piece of news from Zee TV's upcoming show Ek tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.

This Sphere Origins' project will have popular faces Drashti Dhami (Madhubala) and Siddhant Karnick (Gustakh Dil) play the leads.

As per the promos Dhami plays a poor girl who falls in love with the rich brat Siddhant who comes from a royal family.

The show also has Uday Tikekar, Moon Banerjee, Kartik Soni and Anita Raj playing important roles.

The next actor who has been roped in is Uttaran famed Pawan Mahendru.

According to our sources, Pawan will play a loyalist of Anita's character who will be also the caretaker of the palace.

Pawan confirmed the news and shared, "Yes, I have taken up the project. I will play the role of Divanji who is very loyal to the royal family in the show."

ananya2010 thumbnail
Verity tfs the news, atlast we will get to see Drashti on screen.
This content was originally posted by: ananya2010

Agree with you rockstar, Drashti looks fresh and innocent, her charm is such that everyone becomes her fan.

Well said her personality is such we get hooked without our senses .
Dd hai hi kaamal
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rockstar29

Ha yaar deepti dd looks so cute u know what my hubby too is a fan of dd and keep saying dd looks like a fresh fruit ( Apple ) I blush as if dd is my friend ๐Ÿ˜†

Your hubby too is a DD fan,great.๐Ÿ˜›Some of my other friends also said that their hubby even their kid,bro ,mom and family members etc. too are DD fans.๐Ÿ˜ŽYaar our DD is really a charmer.โญ๏ธDD looks like fresh fruit(apple)so true,me too agree Shailu.๐Ÿ˜ณMy mom also like DD very much and she address her as Madhubala even till now.๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by RM14 - 8 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Very true Deepti, people of all ages are fans of our DIVA, Drashti is a charmer, my mother is also her fan and calls her Geet coz we have been following Drashti's all serials.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Drashti THE MOST BEAUTIFUL
ananya2010 thumbnail
Drashti Dhami THE QUEEN OF TELEVISION