Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Deewangi

poor rich young old
All can fall for DD's charm ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...and we will all fall in love with DD all over again with ETR2

Im waiting to see my Maharani Gayatri Devi...seems show will launch in my finals week but will watch for DD...have subscribed to ZEE only for her since FEB๐Ÿ˜†

Aur wohi tho! They said daughter of biggest moneylender! To yeh bar ba deglam deglam kya hai๐Ÿ˜†
Hamersha hamari DD ko hi deglam look dene me lage hote hai producers๐Ÿ˜ก

And i totally agree deepti..ur positivity is contagious! I hope we see Rani as a strong, powerful female lead and hope the show does justice to our DD!

Thanks Ansh,and i too agree with you.๐Ÿ˜ณDD is a charmer,and we will fall in love with her new char.as well,aww you subscribed zee from feb,that's great,anything for DD,โญ๏ธhope our wait go over soon.๐Ÿ˜›
RM14 thumbnail

deepa kaise ho๐Ÿค—

long time

Fine and hope the same for you,long time for you,you were gayab from here,i am very much here.๐Ÿค—
RM14 thumbnail
@Ansh, do check pg 55,i posted Sanjh's msg there and you came so late,ab mera jaane ka time ho gaya,๐Ÿ˜†bye for now Ansh.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
are they going to shoot in Lakhmi Villa Palace of Vadodara or they will make set in FilmCity mumbai ? Since the article said he will be care taker of palace ...
ViratHolic thumbnail
ETR2 Director's Twitter account

RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenElsa

ETR2 Director's Twitter account

Tfs, Queen,and it will be a treat to watch if it'll be shot in actual location.๐Ÿ˜›
ViratHolic thumbnail

WHY CANT PIC not showing today

Edited by QueenElsa - 8 years ago
ViratHolic thumbnail
http://media.santabanta.com/images/ss/2015/Hot-and-Sexy-divas-of-Television-Industry-2.jpg

• Drashti Dhami

Gaining popularity from the television show 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon', Drashti when on to become one of the most popular faces of the country. She also gained recognition after she won the sixth season of 'Jhalak Dhikhhla Jaa'.

Edited by QueenElsa - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RM14

@Shailu,dear lagta hai zee waalon ka funda ban gaya hai,"jo mazaa safar mein hai,wo manzil me nahi",๐Ÿ˜†isliye bas date aage badaye ja rahe hain,shooting start karne ka naam nahi lete.
@Ansh,ya poor guy can fall for rich girl but only few has guts to show out of the box story o/w typical trend se hi kaam chalaate hai.But in ETR2 its not that she's poor girl,didn't they wrote firstly that she's the daughter of biggest moneylender of village?,and Rana's family need money and support that's why he marries Gayatri,and the only point is that she's manglik but not poor,i guess.
About deglam look,how can they firstly show her in glam look,they have to show her in Maharani's role afterwords so its ok if they are showing her deglam look for sometime,and DD's a natural beauty,she'll rock and look classy even in simple look,i am sure about that.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well said deepti tellychakkar missed out some points in the article story said that dd will play daughter of money lender to raja family they help in there tough time by marrying off gayathri to rajaji .
Tc bi na kuch bi ...

Dd will look great without makeup seen her in promo she looks yestuyear heroine Edited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago

shailu howz u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am fine dear how are u ๐Ÿค—