Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Snehal23

yeah kahaani was the best n that climax was,hatsoff👏⭐️. u know what i was so confused betwn bombay velvet n tanu weds manu returns. soch rahi thi kaunsi movie dekhu. n i hardly watch movies. yearly 2-3 dekhlu bohut hai. but when i saw 'humari adhuri kahanis' trailer it just touch my heart n i feel their emotion😳. i saw review of peoples in u-tube some r saying imraan short hai,vidhya fat n old lag rahi hai but what i noticed that the acting,the chemistry betwn them,the emotion,wo ek dusre se durr rahene ki tadap😭 n best part is that both actors doesnt need dialogues sirf expression se kaam chal raha hai n infact rajkumar rao done a fantastic job n music is the cherry on the cake😳chalo ek song hit hogaya 'title track by arijit singh' n 2nd song tmrw launch hone wala hai by 'papon'

Climax was really the best yaar, i loved it and shocked to see it,hats off to them and what you said,fully agree with you about HAK, and  i also don;t see much movies and Bombay velvet ke pata nahi, par TWM2 toh i will defo want to  watch.😳 
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Climax was really the best yaar, i loved it and shocked to see it,hats off to them and what you said,fully agree with you about HAK, and  i also don;t see much movies and Bombay velvet ke pata nahi, par TWM2 toh i will defo want to  watch.😳 

ok so tum TWM2 dekhna n mai HAK dekhungi😛
Snehal23 thumbnail
deepti u didnt notice my sign😡😆😳
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Drashti The Queen of Television
faizaanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail + 3
for u Snehal
hope so tomorrow u make me smile with gud news 👍🏼

Snehal23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: faizaanwar

for u Snehal
hope so tomorrow u make me smile with gud news 👍🏼

hope so yaar😃. tfs faizu,dds looking fab😃
Originally posted by: RM14

You said it right,and me too hope so RS, well was shocked to see the climax of Kahaaniand it had a repeated value also ,loved that, hope the same this time.😃

Ha yaar deepti not many good movies but this one looks promising vidya awesome actor yaar and one more in south nitya menon they play so well that we forget they are acting only remains is there character .
Why ppl comment on vidya weight she has immense talent yaar people in social media bi na always commenting on physics than the chemistry they create on big screen ( PPL didn't spare dd in mb times constant bla bla on weight .dd is perfect body those who comment better check out fat head first )
We need women power types of bw movies these days .
But ya kahani climax I had goosebumps .Edited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Snehal23

deepti u didnt notice my sign😡😆😳

Haan,i wanted to see what you have updated,bt sorry,miss ho gaya,awesome hai yaar sign,and hope with your updation,ETR2 ki bhi kahaani adhuri se poori ho,and we'll see our Rani DD on screen soon.😳
ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
network problem these after shock earthquake are scary :/
ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vidya one of my favorite actress... Khahani was one of best thriller film ...gosh the last part was fabulous it gave me shock during durga sindur khel in calcutta ...she was too good man the way she kicked him pull out her fake bump i was in another zone ...fab actress and fab story though i got to knw latter they copied it from Hollywood