||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Pragati the photos on page no. 29, i have not seen before, where were those taken, Drashti is looking stunning.
Pragati, loved all the pics of Drashti that you have posted here.
Originally posted by PDD2508

Tfs all the pics Pragati, 😃i have not seen many of them before,and loved all of them,DD is such a darling,😳loved all her styles and looks,😃and #DDNK looks awesome.⭐️
Loved this pic also so much, her face is glowing so much,uff...she's looking damn gorgeous.❤️  😛
Originally posted by ananya2010

Pragati the photos on page no. 29, i have not seen before, where were those taken, Drashti is looking stunning.

Last year DD's friend birthday party pics
Originally posted by Deewangi

humari adhuri kahaaani 😳
haan re,finally ek aisi film mil gayi jo sirf single trailer ke saath sidha heart ko touch kar gayi❤️ i will surely watch its first day first show on 12th june😳
tfs these beautiful pics,pragati😃
Originally posted by Snehal23

haan re,finally ek aisi film mil gayi jo sirf single trailer ke saath sidha heart ko touch kar gayi❤️ i will surely watch its first day first show on 12th june😳
Ya yaar,i loved it too and i loved the prev.movie-Kahaani also.👏What a mindblowing movie.⭐️Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by RM14

Ya yaar,i loved it too and i loved the prev.movie-Kahaani also.👏What a mindblowing movie.⭐️

Well said kahani was best movie atleast women power was shown unlike these days actress have less thing in bw .
Humari adhuri .. Trailer quite interesting and cast is great let's hope story is great different and message oriented one .
Originally posted by RM14

Ya yaar,i loved it too and i loved the prev.movie-Kahaani also.👏What a mindblowing movie.⭐️
yeah kahaani was the best n that climax was,hatsoff👏⭐️. u know what i was so confused betwn bombay velvet n tanu weds manu returns. soch rahi thi kaunsi movie dekhu. n i hardly watch movies. yearly 2-3 dekhlu bohut hai. but when i saw 'humari adhuri kahanis' trailer it just touch my heart n i feel their emotion😳. i saw review of peoples in u-tube some r saying imraan short hai,vidhya fat n old lag rahi hai but what i noticed that the acting,the chemistry betwn them,the emotion,wo ek dusre se durr rahene ki tadap😭 n best part is that both actors doesnt need dialogues sirf expression se kaam chal raha hai n infact rajkumar rao done a fantastic job n music is the cherry on the cake😳chalo ek song hit hogaya 'title track by arijit singh' n 2nd song tmrw launch hone wala hai by 'papon'
Originally posted by rockstar29

Well said kahani was best movie atleast women power was shown unlike these days actress have less thing in bw .
Humari adhuri .. Trailer quite interesting and cast is great let's hope story is great different and message oriented one .
You said it right,and me too hope so RS, well was shocked to see the climax of Kahaani and it had a repeated value also ,loved that, hope the same this time.😃 Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago