Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| # 13 ~ Kaliyon Si Muskaan Hai! -SHOOT BEGINS - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@flawed-beauty, tfs the beautiful pics of our gorgeous Drashti
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is the shooting of  ETR2 delayed because of IPL? Edited by ananya2010 - 8 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Is the shooting of ETR2 delayed because of IPL?

No idea,what ch and ph ppl are thinking.
Originally posted by: RM14

12 may bhi ho gayi,πŸ˜›let's see how much we have to wait now more.

Pata nahi yaaro
Why the hell promo shown on feb till now no news only media talking ph and channel is zipped up .
Shooting was supposed to start no news till now .
How can a project get delayed for 3 months and above fishy hai yaar .
First they said 25 th April dd will start shooting next we hear May 2nd week now slowly sec week slipping away .
Better they clear this once for all e serial hai / nahi bass katam karo suspense .
Many new shows already running which were aunnounced in March but this show is ???
Dd ko nazar lag gayi shayad
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

Pata nahi yaaro
Why the hell promo shown on feb till now no news only media talking ph and channel is zipped up .
Shooting was supposed to start no news till now .
How can a project get delayed for 3 months and above fishy hai yaar .
First they said 25 th April dd will start shooting next we hear May 2nd week now slowly sec week slipping away .
Better they clear this once for all e serial hai / nahi bass katam karo suspense .
Many new shows already running which were aunnounced in March but this show is ???
Dd ko nazar lag gayi shayad

Dear many shows are delayed prev.also,one show "Begusarai" was scheduled to come in july last year on Zee TV,as per the articles but it came this year that too on & TV.
"Ashoka" on colors also delayed 3 months,just like ETR2 and promos were out so early,and heard they had so many prob. as changing of writer,casting prob. etc.,so there can be many reasons.
I agree with you but i guess this ph has started many shows in diff.ch so some went on floor early and some will go now,moreover acc. to me,the only reason they have shown the promo so early was DD's wedding,may be they want to see the reaction of fans.
Sid,the hero,also waiting for shooting,hope it starts very soon,giving us confirmation of DD's comeback.πŸ˜›
Fortuitous thumbnail
Did anyone see Quantico trailer πŸ˜›
RM14 thumbnail
DD is the best,love you so much.😳
Originally posted by: RM14

Dear many shows are delayed prev.also,one show "Begusarai" was scheduled to come in july last year on Zee TV,as per the articles but it came this year that too on & TV.
"Ashoka" on colors also delayed 3 months,just like ETR2 and promos were out so early,and heard they had so many prob. as changing of writer,casting prob. etc.,so there can be many reasons.
I agree with you but i guess this ph has started many shows in diff.ch so some went on floor early and some will go now,moreover acc. to me,the only reason they have shown the promo so early was DD's wedding,may be they want to see the reaction of fans.
Sid,the hero,also waiting for shooting,hope it starts very soon,giving us confirmation of DD's comeback.πŸ˜›

Ok I didn't know shows get delay I watch few which are close to me and unique .
Thank u dear πŸ€—
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
fan warr betwn male lead hero n side hero
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

Ok I didn't know shows get delay I watch few which are close to me and unique .
Thank u dear πŸ€—

I also watch very few but sometime TV news shows and net surfing helps me,πŸ˜†that's why knew about these two,welcome dear,what can i call you btw,i don't know your name,my self Deepti.πŸ€—