kavya.k18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know there r many who r not liking the current track and Pragya's 'sacrificing mode' so Tis one is for those who r upset with whatever is happening, an attempt to make them feel bettr😊
As we know Pragya is all set to sacrifice all she has for the love of her life Abhi. To save him from getting a bad name. We know shez going to misbehave with dadi and get herself slapped for that. What i think is that if she continues to misbehave with other people in the family she'll do nothing but turn Abhi's doubt into surety that tis girl is upto something. When it happens Abhi is not going to let things go her way he'll definetly take the reins of he matter into his hands. He'll eventually find out the truth and when he does he'll b overwhelmed knowing how much Pragya loves him, the girl is sacrificing her happiness to save him. That will make him fall even harder for her. He'll value and respect her more. He'll feel like the happiest prsn on earth. So Pragya 'sacrificing  mode' will prove to be a boon in disguise.
Thanks for reading😊
Edited by kavya.k18 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly spking pragya has done enough for abhi and his family. Its abhi's turn now. I am looking fwd to this track. It would be highly entertaining to see pragya behave bad.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poiu123

Frankly spking pragya has done enough for abhi and his family. Its abhi's turn now. I am looking fwd to this track. It would be highly entertaining to see pragya behave bad.

I think both of them have done enough for each other and each other's family, even I once want to see Pragya behave bad but not with Dadi who loves her the most 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
kavya.k18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

Thats very true and Abhi has acknowledged none of it and tis time he is supposed to...he better...there have been times when even Abhi has helped her family, the difference is he did it with a sense of responsibility and Pragya has done things out of both love and responsibility. Abhi is new to LOVE, his LoVE will make him do things this tm
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya.k18

Thats very true and Abhi has acknowledged none of it and tis time he is supposed to...he better...there have been times when even Abhi has helped her family, the difference is he did it with a sense of responsibility and Pragya has done things out of both love and responsibility. Abhi is new to LOVE, his LoVE will make him do things this tm

Yes that is exactly my point. Pragya has done lots for abhi and family becoz of her love ( initially was duty for her). The height being getting his illegimate child into MM just becoz it is Abhi's and she loves him.Abhi has done stuff for her family and her out of duty. Now that he accepts he is in love , let's see to what extent can he go for his love. Whether he can be as crazy as she is
hagen thumbnail
In reality if you hear about your husband's illegitimate child you will definitely leave him and let him suffer with consequences.But our mahaan pragya will do everything becos she is madly in love with abhi that's why i feel pragya has loved abhi more but abhi did everything for her only out of responsibility.I just hope and wish I see a sensible and self determined pragya .I just hope she has a memory loss or something so that she can be out of this love maniac😲