KYA KYA SOCHA THHA MAINE.........

Posted: 8 years ago
i started following ss after rajat's entry actually the jungle camp track... i fell for anuraj madly the devraj fiasco was actually expected phir the baseless kari drama, i watched all in the hope...

• k after devraj fiasco, deveel will get to know each other more and they will have their share of cute fights and colege romance par nahi neil ka dimaag kharaab ho gaya!
  • after kari drama anuraj will become more intense and passionate par nahi anu finally bann gayi jagat mata!
  • alhan will romance sweetly and silently but nahi they love to poke their nose in everyone else's life!😑
  • it was supposed to be a show of fur sister's bonding but phir it became the story of anuraj aur ab kya hai wooh mujhe khud samajh mein nahi aa raha!
  • i thought this show is different- a light hearted romantic comedy but cvs ko toh humse zyaadaa couch potato trp aunties ki padi hai🀬
Yes, I agree  the expectations of audiences like us were not met. 

But then, looking at the TRPs ,  the TRP audience don't seem
too happy either!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by LoneSoldier

Yes, I agree  the expectations of audiences like us were not met. 

But then, looking at the TRPs ,  the TRP audience don't seem
too happy either!πŸ˜•

so not even god only cvs know that whom they actually wanna entertain and keep happy!πŸ˜•
totally agree with u yaar ye show start itna acha hua tha and ab... jo hum chahate h vo cvs nahi dekhate I think cvs ye serial old aunties ke liye banaya h hum youth ke liye nahi
Originally posted by iqrak

totally agree with u yaar ye show start itna acha hua tha and ab... jo hum chahate h vo cvs nahi dekhate I think cvs ye serial old aunties ke liye banaya h hum youth ke liye nahi

haa re isiliye toh anu bhi aunty bann gayi u know the show shud be renamed shastri sisters nahi naya naam rakho, sareen aunties! pehli minty phir anu aur dev bhi kuch time mein bann jaeegi
I agree with  each n every word of ur  πŸ˜­mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi araha CVS kya kar raha hai 
i agree from comma to fullstop of what u r telling poitu!!!!😭😭
DIL KE ARMAAN AASOO ON MEIN BEH GAYE!!!😭😭😭😭😭 I HATE U CVS!!!!😑😑 stupid dramas are not working with a young cast and talented actors!!!πŸ˜• they r trying to copy sasural simar ka !!! where dramas are a routine but here v r expecting a rom com track but yahaan planning plotting ke alava kuch nahi hota!!!😑😑
Originally posted by hanii_0

I agree with  each n every word of ur  πŸ˜­mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi araha CVS kya kar raha hai 

😭😭😭
Originally posted by shrividhya

i agree from comma to fullstop of what u r telling poitu!!!!😭😭
DIL KE ARMAAN AASOO ON MEIN BEH GAYE!!!😭😭😭😭😭 I HATE U CVS!!!!😑😑 stupid dramas are not working with a young cast and talented actors!!!πŸ˜• they r trying to copy sasural simar ka !!! where dramas are a routine but here v r expecting a rom com track but yahaan planning plotting ke alava kuch nahi hota!!!😑😑

kitne burre din aa gaye na humaare😭
Super post Poorva . I had the same expectations too. 
Now. I just stop expecting. I am surprised that I am still watching Shastri Sisters ..and enjoy some episodes.