Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala Series: P.S. - Twisted Love Letters, Part 4, Pg. 23 (5-20-15) - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! lovely dear...

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: punam2712

very sweet

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: DVDfann

so cute dear.

You know I was reading the letter in RK and madhu voice πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.

Lol! Awesome! πŸ˜†
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely shot.thanks fr pm
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS 
Thanks for the pm
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishti4eva

lovely shot.thanks fr pm

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Lovely OS

Thanks for the pm

Thanks!
Tainar thumbnail
Rishbala OS: P.S. - Frustrated With

Pati,
Since I can't chain you to our room for practical reasons, I have made a decision that will give me peace of mind. You will be undergoing surgery in 72 hours so the good doctors who understand a wife's plight, may implant a chip inside you. With this chip, I can finally keep track of your whereabouts. Especially when you decide to take off for hours to some secret location only known to you because you are not man enough to handle one of our heated discussions. It's either you cooperate and let the doctors implant the chip in you or next time you pull a disappearing stunt, I'll pull one of my own. You have given me enough near heart attacks and unless you actually want me to expire from the real deal which is bound to happen at the rate you vanish, I suggest you agree like a good little boy. You and I both know that you need me around to occasionally kick your ass and keep you grounded or you would be flying too close to the sun. I would say the choice is yours but since I value my life, you have none. So prepare thyself Pati.
Worried Sick Biwi
P.S. - I forgot to mention the 3rd possibility should you ever disappear again. I WILL KILL YOU!!
Biwi,
Ahaan! My Jungli Billi is showing her claws. I like it. Chained to our room, eh? I like that, nawh, I love the notion of being chained to our bed as long as you join me. Now Biwi before you keep thinking of having the doctors cut your Pati's sexy, hot bod, consider the pros of my, as you called it, disappearing act. You enjoy surprises, don't you Biwi? And the make up sex afterwards? Sure you can put a tracker on me for your peace of mind Biwi. But the surprises will go right out the window. And you can't kill me Biwi because then you will kill yourself. We are no Romeo and Juliet. That's just too cliched for Superstar RK and his Biwi. So your first is the only viable option. Tie me up Biwi and ride me hard anytime my Jungli Billi. Any time. I don't mind at all. *Wink*
Houdini Pati
P.S. - Since I don't wish for my Biwi to expire from worry, I promise to limit my "disappearing" act to no more than 2 hours.
That's very generous!

silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahaha...nice OS.πŸ˜ƒ
I just love these love letters bw them. πŸ˜›
Plz write one from RK first n let madhu reply to it. 
Want to know what's in our right kameena's mind.πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the pm.
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahah absolutely love it. i'd request you to write rk's point of view first next time πŸ˜‰ it would be fun to see madhu own him with her comebacks.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ eagerly awaiting their next love letter to each otherπŸ˜†