India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

McLeodganj Day 1... 7.5.2015 (Page 2)

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
It was breathtaking today, beautiful location, can not wait for sahil meeting, junoon moments were so lovely, goosebumps all over again, no words, how beautiful it was, Aaahil looked so dashing today, uff! New haircut, and out of that ugly green, he looked so hot today in that jacket, charming man, old Aaahil is backEmbarrassed I could not stop looking at him, Sanam looked lovely too, after a long time beautiful dresses, and yes less irritating, glad to see my Sanam back, I really hope Jannat is not going to come back.. About Shaad , I have  Words left, speechless, guy is totally sick, less said the better.. please Aahil save your Sanam from this fake guy.. precap was Day Dreaming can not wait for tomorrow, love is going to blossom soon.. Can not wait... I back to watching again, hope they do not disappoint us again..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readHanie-secretlove-AGirlHasNoNameOnyx.Jiyaaa.....simran_singh_24AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessMrDarcyfanchicksoup...Tanu...flora212

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful episode!

Ahil and taxi driver conversation was good. Finally Aahil escaped from dark shadows of Sanam 2. She has plans to spend all his money. She does not know whom she is dealing with. Hahaha!! 

Aahil is filling his name and then entering S in front of it so that no one will come to know where he is. It was a smart move by Aahil. Loved Aahil's new name, SaHil Qureshi :-) 

Aahil drinking the same juice that Sanam had with feelings. Seriously! I do love these kind of scenes. lol.  If the driver knew that Aahil and Sanam are married, he would have said..."jhutha khane se Sirf pyar badta hai!" 

As soon as Sanam/Janat landed in India, I see Sanam that we loved. I see the same serenity, calmness in her face now. 

I loved the corridor scene where Sanam walking in to the room and sneeking...It was beautifully shot.  

My favorite scene today is the last scene. OMG!! Aahil was looking so handsome in his new hair cut and leather jacket. Seriously, DDLJ look on Aahil...Totally loved his new look. So is Sanam, she was looking absolutely beautiful. Sanam and Aahil are really soulmates.They can sense each other by drink, smell, touch...

Back to IM scene, I must say that the actor playing Saif is really good. Sanam 2 and Saif share good chemistry.

Regarding Shaad and Sanam scene. 

Just despise Shaad's dialogues - " Zindagi kwab mein chal nahi sakti..Zindagi sif hakikat mein chalati hai and I am your present"  Seriously,  this is like drugging some ones mind with lies. I really felt bad for Sanam. She was sharing her feelings about her past. 

In my eyes, he doesn't love Sanam. If so, he wouldn't have continue to lie to her. So there is no question of his heart breaking/suffering seeing Sanam and Aahil unite.

Even after this in today's episode, they can't portray him as a good guy. They have established him as negative character, not even grey character. 

Precap - Wow! It reminded me the exact scene. You have selected perfect gif for that. 

Begum has credit card rejection issues...

I am also thinking the same... Aahil must have blocked all credit cards. Hahaha!! 

Beautiful post, Sage! 

p.S:: McLeodganj is beautiful...I want to visit this place when I go to India next time. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 07 May 2015 at 9:15pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifeHanie-secretlove--GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNameOnyx.simran_singh_24AnnzSageflower7Raingoddess...Tanu...chicksoupMrDarcyfanflora212

Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Sagey, I always love to read your take on the epi, and your gifs never fail to crack me up. Thanks for that btw, because I came here with the full intentions to rant about shaad..that line about him being the haqeeqat of her life or something, got my blood boiling. But, whatever, I'm just gonna ignore him. 
How beautiful were Sahil? Junoon gave me so much feels! I absolutely LOVED how Sanam was checking out the next door neighbourCool This is going to be so much funEvil Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32Hanie-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNameAnnzSageflower7RaingoddessJiyaaa.....simran_singh_24...Tanu...chicksoupflora212

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Great post Sage Star Sahil Qureshi Day Dreaming Sanam is def back! Her attraction, him feeling her close and the Junoon are all such delights to watch Heart Very well shot scenes, esp Sanam peeking into Aahil's room! Wink Loved her curiosity n those unexplainable feelings... Its her turn to battle with those deadly emotions LOL About the expressions, I thought I was the only one who noticed but yea she looked like she just said yes for no reason, like yea Im fine LOL She appeared disturbed n dissatisfied, almost obligated to just agree lol Like she was not buying his excuse... That something was wrong! Also when Shad didnt take the scarf she looked kinda insulted n upset, and not the rootna manana kind but the ok whatever do what u want kind LOL But anyway as long as I have my Sanam, daughter of AAK n wife of ARI back, I am so enjoying this Wink The precap brought back so many memories Day Dreaming Both KV n SJ were amazing as were Additi n Akash! KV looks super sexy in his new look and he pulls of these nightmare/disturbed sleep scenes with such innocence, they come out so real! Cant wait for tomorrow!! Awesome post Sagey Hug

A really nice touch to use the name Sahil and together with  Qureshi. .. as though in remembrance of Rehan. Really nice Touch. .. 

Yesterday the scenes were wistful and the BG of slow Junoon was like those days again. Those days when they were falling in love post marriage. 

Her watching his elusive side profile, in a trance til Shaad had to snap her out of it. Even then a small part of her looked mutinous when he brushed it off...

I cant wait to see the prayer and nightmare scene... 

Gimme gimme...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNameRaingoddesschicksoupMrDarcyfanflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged

She has tears in her eyes during prayers I wonder why Day Dreaming
And also seeing Aahil's scar Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNameRaingoddess...Tanu...chicksoupMrDarcyfan

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
in simple words   gul is  rectifying  her mistakes  of  qh2     in qh 3  though forced  by  fans   and  trp aunties LOL   now  full focus is on sahil   my dead  sahil  is beggining to revive   ClapLOL
sahil will be  back  it will be junooni story i hope gul  gives it

shyyer  is greySilly    fantastic   and  he  is forcing himself on janant  Angry  now  he cant snubb jananat memory  dejavu    please gul  this time show  jananat gearing abck as  sanam  teh fiery sanam 

which made aahil fall for her    and    sanam  question her origins   and  cvc  should  show  that    jannat finds out soon  rather  immidietly that she si from india  and not pak   so  she is not shyer  wife 

i want her to confront him  Angry   old man promise can keep tied to shayer  but  now  her soul is free  and  searching and conencting to mr  sahil   akka  aahilLOL   why did  aahil changed his name ?

please  gul i want to  be positive this time with  full sahil story  don't  disappoint me LOL

jannat now  vitnessing   c change in her  attarction behaviour  towards  aahil   and  she shows cold shoulder   to shayer   maza   aa jayega    and  cvc  keep aaahil   as  strong   dont make him majnooOuch
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-MrDarcyfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index