Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sagey, I always love to read your take on the epi, and your gifs never fail to crack me up. Thanks for that btw, because I came here with the full intentions to rant about shaad..that line about him being the haqeeqat of her life or something, got my blood boiling. But, whatever, I'm just gonna ignore him. 
How beautiful were Sahil? Junoon gave me so much feels! I absolutely LOVED how Sanam was checking out the next door neighbour😎 This is going to be so much fun😈
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Great post Sage β­οΈ Sahil Qureshi  Sanam is def back! Her attraction, him feeling her close and the Junoon are all such delights to watch β€οΈ Very well shot scenes, esp Sanam peeking into Aahil's room! πŸ˜‰ Loved her curiosity n those unexplainable feelings... Its her turn to battle with those deadly emotions πŸ˜† About the expressions, I thought I was the only one who noticed but yea she looked like she just said yes for no reason, like yea Im fine πŸ˜† She appeared disturbed n dissatisfied, almost obligated to just agree lol Like she was not buying his excuse... That something was wrong! Also when Shad didnt take the scarf she looked kinda insulted n upset, and not the rootna manana kind but the ok whatever do what u want kind πŸ˜† But anyway as long as I have my Sanam, daughter of AAK n wife of ARI back, I am so enjoying this πŸ˜‰ The precap brought back so many memories  Both KV n SJ were amazing as were Additi n Akash! KV looks super sexy in his new look and he pulls of these nightmare/disturbed sleep scenes with such innocence, they come out so real! Cant wait for tomorrow!! Awesome post Sagey πŸ€—

A really nice touch to use the name Sahil and together with  Qureshi. .. as though in remembrance of Rehan. Really nice Touch. .. 

Yesterday the scenes were wistful and the BG of slow Junoon was like those days again. Those days when they were falling in love post marriage. 

Her watching his elusive side profile, in a trance til Shaad had to snap her out of it. Even then a small part of her looked mutinous when he brushed it off...

I cant wait to see the prayer and nightmare scene... 

Gimme gimme...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She has tears in her eyes during prayers I wonder why 
And also seeing Aahil's scar πŸ˜³

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in simple words   gul is  rectifying  her mistakes  of  qh2     in qh 3  though forced  by  fans   and  trp aunties πŸ˜†   now  full focus is on sahil   my dead  sahil  is beggining to revive   πŸ‘πŸ˜†
sahil will be  back  it will be junooni story i hope gul  gives it

shyyer  is greyπŸ€ͺ    fantastic   and  he  is forcing himself on janant  πŸ˜‘  now  he cant snubb jananat memory  dejavu    please gul  this time show  jananat gearing abck as  sanam  teh fiery sanam 

which made aahil fall for her    and    sanam  question her origins   and  cvc  should  show  that    jannat finds out soon  rather  immidietly that she si from india  and not pak   so  she is not shyer  wife 

i want her to confront him  πŸ˜‘   old man promise can keep tied to shayer  but  now  her soul is free  and  searching and conencting to mr  sahil   akka  aahilπŸ˜†   why did  aahil changed his name ?

please  gul i want to  be positive this time with  full sahil story  don't  disappoint me πŸ˜†

jannat now  vitnessing   c change in her  attarction behaviour  towards  aahil   and  she shows cold shoulder   to shayer   maza   aa jayega    and  cvc  keep aaahil   as  strong   dont make him majnoo
πŸ˜†