Qubool Hai

McLeodganj Day 1... 7.5.2015

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Gorgeous new montage !!  

Aahil has finally escaped the dark shadow of Sanam2 ... and reached Dharamsala... Accompanied by the rather quaint and funny taxi driver, he reaches the very same hotel Sanam and Shaad have just checked into...

Aahil checks in under the name Sahil Qureshi...(sigh...) and inadvertently drinks from the glass Sanam just left. He's told that it is a traditional drink, if the drink is shared... legend has it that it might just be your soulmate.

Concierge says "The woman who drank from this earlier is also married..."

Aahil looks sceptically at his romantic taxi driver. See?? This is all nonsense...

He walks into the room right next to Sanam and Shaad's. Sanam is getting her magnet activated again. Again she is pulled by a strange sense of dejavu.

She's being pulled so strongly toward the room next door. She comes out of the room, and sees a silhouette profile of a man. <Beautifully shot scene. Really nice effect.>

Sanam can't take her eyes of him... Who is this man?

She wants to find out but Shaad shakes her out of her trance.

"I feel as though my own is so close by. I feel like I need to find this person so much..." she tells Shaad.

Shaad does the unforgivable." Forget this feeling. You have to let your past behind. The only thing important to you now, is me..."

WHAT..THE... ??!? *@#(#*^#@$(*&()@(*#_!^%$#&@)(!*#_- !!

OMG... I believe Shaad has officially established himself as grey. He decided by himself that he is what's best for Jannat. And he's going to pay for it. He doesn't think for a moment about the propriety of taking this woman, lovely beautiful woman to HIS hotel room, when HE KNOWS VERY WELL he is NOT married to her. 

He's looking very contentious to me right now. Especially when Aahil is RIGHT NEXT DOOR ! 

Sanam acquiesces... doesn't look to happy though.

something is changing...

<If you don't get what I mean, you should watch the scene again... SJ does it beautifully. That faint disagreement in her face with what he was saying... Almost mildly resentful that he was not listening and dismissing something that she is feeling so strongly about... Beautifully done SJ !!>

Something is changing... Sanam is coming back... Her stance is different, a familiar calmness is reappearing... 

THIS Sanam... She's coming back...Aahil's Sanam.

She asks to go explore the markets. There, she fingers a beautiful black scarf, touches it to her face and gives it to Shaad. Shaad doesn't quite want it, I have many of those... So she puts it down and walks away...

In walks Aahil... or the embodiment of Sahil (full of DDLJ look on Aahil, I looove it !!) and zeroes in on the scarf. He breathes it in... feels an attachment to it and takes it...

<Having shopped for scarves before in a market just like that, I had a smell memory moment, smell of kerosene like dye fixative... ROFL>

Far away in Bhopal... Sanam2 vows to make life miserable for Aahil when he comes back. By lavishly spending money and ruining everything on this end for him...

So she lays out an expensive strip tease seduction set up to woo Saif back into her bed, with expensive gifts, the last being an imported car. He falls for it... She looks truly happy with his childlike happiness over her attention...

But the doorbell disturbs their passion... <I ROFLed so hard when the first doorbell came and disturbed the background seduction music... 3 seconds of contemplation... then as they decided to ignore the bell, the music continued !! ROFL... Funny !! Their faces when the doorbell persisted...>

Precap; 

Begum has credit card rejection issues...

Fantastic move Aahil !!! <Or is it Sahil now?? ;-) >

Sanam looks like she's having a restless night, as she's praying... 

I'm presuming she hears a voice calling from next door...

Sanam... !

Next scene she's looking at him on his bed... and he grabs her hand in sleep.

Tight... Pulling... As though saying "Come back to me Sanam...!"

A flash back went through my mind...

" I know how to make you remember me... "

Sigh...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
The excitement is increasing . . . the tension rising . . . let's see how long we get this before the CVs go too far and  make it banal. Uh well, I don't care. I'm just enjoying the SaHil focus right now. 

Thanks for the recap and the wonderful Gifs. 🤗
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The character of Shaad is consistent.  That's all I have to say. 
Sanam drawn to Aahil and watching him, how well done. I wonder if she somehow knows it's the man from the airport. I think she does. 

Sanam after Shaad dismisses her concerns and goes away, is a look of a woman unhappy and unsatisfied.

This track has SO much potential. Hope they make this awesome, have the gusto and go all in!

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post Sage ⭐️ Sahil Qureshi  Sanam is def back! Her attraction, him feeling her close and the Junoon are all such delights to watch ❤️ Very well shot scenes, esp Sanam peeking into Aahil's room! 😉 Loved her curiosity n those unexplainable feelings... Its her turn to battle with those deadly emotions 😆 About the expressions, I thought I was the only one who noticed but yea she looked like she just said yes for no reason, like yea Im fine 😆 She appeared disturbed n dissatisfied, almost obligated to just agree lol Like she was not buying his excuse... That something was wrong! Also when Shad didnt take the scarf she looked kinda insulted n upset, and not the rootna manana kind but the ok whatever do what u want kind 😆 But anyway as long as I have my Sanam, daughter of AAK n wife of ARI back, I am so enjoying this 😉 The precap brought back so many memories  Both KV n SJ were amazing as were Additi n Akash! KV looks super sexy in his new look and he pulls of these nightmare/disturbed sleep scenes with such innocence, they come out so real! Cant wait for tomorrow!! Awesome post Sagey 🤗 Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: darkice7_12

The excitement is increasing . . . the tension rising . . . let's see how long we get this before the CVs go too far and  make it banal. Uh well, I don't care. I'm just enjoying the SaHil focus right now. 

Thanks for the recap and the wonderful Gifs. 🤗

I don't know if it's the way it's shot and edited, but as soon as Aahil and Sanam are in the frame together other characters take a back seat... 

They've brought on full on heady sentiments back. That prayer and nightmare scene is going to be awesome!
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

The character of Shaad is consistent.  That's all I have to say. 

Sanam drawn to Aahil and watching him, how well done. I wonder if she somehow knows it's the man from the airport. I think she does. 

Sanam after Shaad dismisses her concerns and goes away, is a look of a woman unhappy and unsatisfied.

This track has SO much potential. Hope they make this awesome, have the gusto and go all in!

I felt quite ticked off by Shaad's high handed words today. She's telling him that her memories are returning in dejavu form And he dismisses them? 

Who is he to do that? 

cancelling the missing person report and making up a love story and marriage is bad enough. Now he's stopping her from trying to figure out her past? 

I take pleasure in the fact that as soon as Aahil appeared,  she stopped being clingy and her distraction with Aahil doesn't bother her one bit. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Forgot to add, Saif-Sanam2 were and are hot. I say this genuinely and truly. Really they are. 
Also, I guess Sanam's perfume, lotion, whatever, left a scent on the scarf from when she rubbed it on her cheek. 😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What an episode! Great GIF's Ani! Beautiful scenes! I loved the whole MCG sequence! Yes Major Sahib was back to his tricks, but I decided to gloss over that and enjoy the rest! But yes he has some nerve telling her to "forget the past" and live in "reality?" You mean the "alternative reality?", that you have created? Enough said! 

As for Sanam? She is fully attuned to this stranger! It's amazing how she just FEELS him! The drinking from the glass? "I am married, she is also married!" Yes to "each other" ARI! I loved the whole Sahil Qureshi bit! A tribute to his love and him and also his lost brother! Rehan! I was reminded of him in that moment! 

Sanam2 and her antics? Did they really have to give it that much screen space? It was kind of kinky! My mouth was open half the time I could NOT beleive what I was witnessing! Lol. She has some gall that women! Good one that Aahil took all the money in the vault and also stopped the credit cards! He taught her a lesson! I hope she knows now how it feels to be trapped! Nasty women! 

Precap? OMG! That was amazing! The same scene of when he used to get nightmares and Sanam consoled him! Wow! Trip down memory lane! Now we need Manmaraziyan! Lol. But honestly I am gobsmacked! I can't believe this is the same show from like 2 weeks ago that we were all dissing! This is fab! I hope it only gets better! If the channel had a talking to the PH, it sure worked! That is all I have to say! When KV said "it gets better" I guess he DID mean it! :) It sure HAS got better! The overall story is way crisper now and just feel more tight and not so disjointed like before! I guess that is coz Aahil and Sanam are back in the same place and that brings in that missing X Factor! :) 

Thanks for the great post! 

P.S Ani, I also didn't enjoy the way Shaad spoke to Sanam. In that very slow and patronising tone! You know the way we speak to a child? Like trying to calm them down and give them a lollie? That type of feeling. He has always treated her in this way. It may look protective or even nice sometimes. But done like this it just feels very superior and patronising! Like you said, he has decided what is good for her! I think he was established as "Grey" a while back. Mostly when he closed off the missing file. But even before that, when we see him make calculated decisions like withholding truth to solve Liyaqat murder, or to get out of marrying Misbah. Now the thing to see is, how far CV's intent to take this "grey shade?" Dark grey maybe? Don't know! But grey it is! No doubt about that! I think even CV's are still deciding how far to take him! That is my feeling! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was breathtaking today, beautiful location, can not wait for sahil meeting, junoon moments were so lovely, goosebumps all over again, no words, how beautiful it was, Aaahil looked so dashing today, uff! New haircut, and out of that ugly green, he looked so hot today in that jacket, charming man, old Aaahil is back😳 I could not stop looking at him, Sanam looked lovely too, after a long time beautiful dresses, and yes less irritating, glad to see my Sanam back, I really hope Jannat is not going to come back.. About Shaad , I have  Words left, speechless, guy is totally sick, less said the better.. please Aahil save your Sanam from this fake guy.. precap was  can not wait for tomorrow, love is going to blossom soon.. Can not wait... I back to watching again, hope they do not disappoint us again..
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful episode!

Ahil and taxi driver conversation was good. Finally Aahil escaped from dark shadows of Sanam 2. She has plans to spend all his money. She does not know whom she is dealing with. Hahaha!! 

Aahil is filling his name and then entering S in front of it so that no one will come to know where he is. It was a smart move by Aahil. Loved Aahil's new name, SaHil Qureshi :-) 

Aahil drinking the same juice that Sanam had with feelings. Seriously! I do love these kind of scenes. lol.  If the driver knew that Aahil and Sanam are married, he would have said..."jhutha khane se Sirf pyar badta hai!" 

As soon as Sanam/Janat landed in India, I see Sanam that we loved. I see the same serenity, calmness in her face now. 

I loved the corridor scene where Sanam walking in to the room and sneeking...It was beautifully shot.  

My favorite scene today is the last scene. OMG!! Aahil was looking so handsome in his new hair cut and leather jacket. Seriously, DDLJ look on Aahil...Totally loved his new look. So is Sanam, she was looking absolutely beautiful. Sanam and Aahil are really soulmates.They can sense each other by drink, smell, touch...

Back to IM scene, I must say that the actor playing Saif is really good. Sanam 2 and Saif share good chemistry.

Regarding Shaad and Sanam scene. 

Just despise Shaad's dialogues - " Zindagi kwab mein chal nahi sakti..Zindagi sif hakikat mein chalati hai and I am your present"  Seriously,  this is like drugging some ones mind with lies. I really felt bad for Sanam. She was sharing her feelings about her past. 

In my eyes, he doesn't love Sanam. If so, he wouldn't have continue to lie to her. So there is no question of his heart breaking/suffering seeing Sanam and Aahil unite.

Even after this in today's episode, they can't portray him as a good guy. They have established him as negative character, not even grey character. 

Precap - Wow! It reminded me the exact scene. You have selected perfect gif for that. 

Begum has credit card rejection issues...

I am also thinking the same... Aahil must have blocked all credit cards. Hahaha!! 

Beautiful post, Sage! 

p.S:: McLeodganj is beautiful...I want to visit this place when I go to India next time. 
Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago