Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Amar ne JM Chacha ko paath padhaya& upshakun! (Page 3)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _CutieCute_

Thanks for the analysis Rati. 

you're welcome!

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Ratiii !!! How are you ?? Hug
Hmmm... I really don't understand what the director and the team of writers want to show in the serial ... You, Kaana,Garima and @blazemaster...you guys have summed it all up for me ! 
Anyway, I loved the scene where AS almost admonishes JM... Clap And even that scene where that bhukkhad mughal sipahi gorges on the piece of meat... He didn't even care to say "Akbar-e-azam zindabad" with the others LOLLOL

As always, fab analysis, Rati ! ClapHugHave a lovely weekend ! Big smile

@Garima--- I read somewhere that it did happen... I mean, Akbar had planned to kidnap US... But somehow, US escaped or maybe the rajputs knew it was a trap and were all prepared...the details of the incident escape me ! Ouch

Edited by rinall - 08 May 2015 at 5:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidatwilightlover29

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Rati!!!!

I enjoyed the epi yesterday especially AS - bacche ne dil jeet liyaBig smile
So we the war prep has begun and everyone is getting ready- we will get to see the siege pretty soon then.
Praja: It was nice to see them though Ajabde- she is worried about the safety of her family and her husband specifically because everyone knows that he is the only hope they have at survival but I would have loved to see her a bit more strong I mean AS is more stronger than her and he is a kid - though he is passionate and impulsive but shouldn't we see the same from Ajabde?

Everyone is ready and then the blowing off diya and teh dust storm(I sympathise with them as dust storms are a huge mess- I live in an area where they happen regularly so I know) - which leds us to more Praja scenes- Is it me or are the CVs really giving us Praja scenes more now - whatever they can continue doing that for the time being

Akbar: This guy shows strategy by deciding to surround the fort from all sides but the trick with US - I don't think that ever happened - I mean though Akbarv was ambitious- he wouldn't stoop that low like PM did with Jaimal would he?
So this would be the reason of fight amongst US and Pratap (which later on will be used by DB to make JM king)
It was good to see the family together and I saw Rawatji!!!! - unko unki wife ke saath dikhao na CVs
So no news about Shakti and Patta as of yet

Have a nice weekend  Rati

Hi Garima!!!
AS is a heart stealer lol

yea i dont know what to tell you about akbar lol

I would love to see Shakti again! 
thanks you too!

Kaanatwilightlover29

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Ratiii !!! How are you ?? 
Hmmm... I really don't understand what the director and the team of writers want to show in the serial ... You, Kaana,Garima and @blazemaster...you guys have summed it all up for me ! 
Anyway, I loved the scene where AS almost admonishes JM... Clap And even that scene where that bhukkhad mughal sipahi gorges on the piece of meat... He didn't even care to say "Akbar-e-azam zindabad" with the others LOLLOL

As always, fab analysis, Rati ! ClapHave a lovely weekend ! Big smile

@Garima--- I read somewhere that it did happen... I mean, Akbar had planned to kidnap US... But somehow, US escaped or maybe the rajputs knew it was a trap and were all prepared...the details of the incident escape me ! Ouch

Hi Rinal!!! im good, how are you?Hug

AS is great as always, so cute and adorable! 
i dont know what the cvs are doing lol
thanks dear! you too! Hug

ohhh ok good to know about US and the historical part, should be cool to watch!!!

rinallKaana

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
thanks rati. very nice episode and i love they way they have prorate AS he was out spoken person and so far CV are doing good job.
as of Ajabdeh they could have done her part little differently remember her famous dialog hameay sab pata chal jata hai? yesterday she was looking more scared than her usual self. they should have done it different way they are plying with her characterization in wrong direction.

so true this is just beginning i am enjoying way better than other crapLOL 

KaanaIntrepida

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by rinall

Ratiii !!! How are you ?? 

As always, fab analysis, Rati ! ClapHave a lovely weekend ! Big smile

Hi Rinal!!! im good, how are you?Hug

AS is great as always, so cute and adorable! 
i dont know what the cvs are doing lol
thanks dear! you too! Hug

ohhh ok good to know about US and the historical part, should be cool to watch!!!
Ratii !! Hug I'm good  too ! Big smile Bas garmi se pareshaan hu D'oh
@bold--- only if they show it in an interesting and sensible manner...without debasing any character...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Kaana Goldie
Kaana
Kaana

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Gals and guys, waitees! I have requested our History Guruji Srimaan Abhay to clarify reg US kidnap and also the win over Ajmer troop. hope to see his post on this soon.

Intrepidatwilightlover29

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaana

Gals and guys, waitees! I have requested our History Guruji Srimaan Abhay to clarify reg US kidnap and also the win over Ajmer troop. hope to see his post on this soon

Cool...thanks KaanaSmile

KaanaIntrepida

Go to top