Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Amar ne JM Chacha ko paath padhaya& upshakun! - Page 3

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks rati. very nice episode and i love they way they have prorate AS he was out spoken person and so far CV are doing good job.
as of Ajabdeh they could have done her part little differently remember her famous dialog hameay sab pata chal jata hai? yesterday she was looking more scared than her usual self. they should have done it different way they are plying with her characterization in wrong direction.

so true this is just beginning i am enjoying way better than other crapπŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Intrepida

Hi Rinal!!! im good, how are you?πŸ€—

AS is great as always, so cute and adorable! 
i dont know what the cvs are doing lol
thanks dear! you too! πŸ€—

ohhh ok good to know about US and the historical part, should be cool to watch!!!

Ratii !! πŸ€— I'm good  too ! πŸ˜ƒ Bas garmi se pareshaan hu 
@bold--- only if they show it in an interesting and sensible manner...without debasing any character...πŸ˜†
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gals and guys, waitees! I have requested our History Guruji Srimaan Abhay to clarify reg US kidnap and also the win over Ajmer troop. hope to see his post on this soon.
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kaana

Gals and guys, waitees! I have requested our History Guruji Srimaan Abhay to clarify reg US kidnap and also the win over Ajmer troop. hope to see his post on this soon

Cool...thanks Kaana😊
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bitblue

thanks rati. very nice episode and i love they way they have prorate AS he was out spoken person and so far CV are doing good job.

as of Ajabdeh they could have done her part little differently remember her famous dialog hameay sab pata chal jata hai? yesterday she was looking more scared than her usual self. they should have done it different way they are plying with her characterization in wrong direction.

so true this is just beginning i am enjoying way better than other crapπŸ˜† 

you're welcome! 

yea i think Ajabdeh has an idea of what is to come and is dialogueless for that reason lol

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rinall

Ratii !!  I'm good  too ! πŸ˜ƒ Bas garmi se pareshaan hu 

@bold--- only if they show it in an interesting and sensible manner...without debasing any character...πŸ˜†

hugs!! πŸ€— yea garmi ka toh ilaaj hai fan, cold lemonade, stay hydrated please!!