Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blazemaster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Intrepida

you are right, this move by akbar was sort of unheard of in that time, you didnt see armies standing outside of forts for months on end! so US thought ok for that time but in hindsight we can talk of the possiblities and what could be done and all, but in that dark time they could only think in that way i guess!

You are right Rati. I guess during that dark time they could only think in this way..😭 But it is very sad such a bloodshed was 2nd time in Indian history.The first time being the Kalinga war. Today also the same thing is happening terrorist killing many innocent people..Hope one day we live in a peaceful world..😊
Edited by Blazemaster - 8 years ago
Blazemaster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaana

Hi Blaze master, I love your pic of MP. Thanks, its nice to see this brave face while discussing :-)
And well said about Shivaji Maharaj and vacating the fort. But here US had brought in more people, as Rati said vacating them all is a challenge. I think US should have thought of this before while wAiting for Akbar to attack. Somehow no one seem to try to figure out the possibilities behind such a delayed attack from Akbar.

Thanks Kaana. Yea its really nice to see the pic of the great freedom fighter and a brave legendary warrior Maharana Pratap while talking about his story..yes you are right US did bring so many people in the fort so vacating it will be a difficult task. But i guess he did his dharam as a king to protect his subjects from the enemy's attack. When it comes to US decision to wait for Akbar to attack. I think in those times it is very difficult to interpret the enemy's moves and arrange a huge army to defend your kingdom in such a sudden attack when nearly all of your friendly states are taken by the enemy.. If look at the situation in those times from Delhi, Gwalior, Ajmer, Bundi Mugals have dominated and had taken it in their control so it is also easy for them to reinforce to for the Seige of Chittod..πŸ˜”which led to such a bloodshed..
Edited by Blazemaster - 8 years ago
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rati!!!!

I enjoyed the epi yesterday especially AS - bacche ne dil jeet liyaπŸ˜ƒ
So we the war prep has begun and everyone is getting ready- we will get to see the siege pretty soon then.
Praja: It was nice to see them though Ajabde- she is worried about the safety of her family and her husband specifically because everyone knows that he is the only hope they have at survival but I would have loved to see her a bit more strong I mean AS is more stronger than her and he is a kid - though he is passionate and impulsive but shouldn't we see the same from Ajabde?

Everyone is ready and then the blowing off diya and teh dust storm(I sympathise with them as dust storms are a huge mess- I live in an area where they happen regularly so I know) - which leds us to more Praja scenes- Is it me or are the CVs really giving us Praja scenes more now - whatever they can continue doing that for the time being

Akbar: This guy shows strategy by deciding to surround the fort from all sides but the trick with US - I don't think that ever happened - I mean though Akbarv was ambitious- he wouldn't stoop that low like PM did with Jaimal would he?
So this would be the reason of fight amongst US and Pratap (which later on will be used by DB to make JM king)
It was good to see the family together and I saw Rawatji!!!! - unko unki wife ke saath dikhao na CVs
So no news about Shakti and Patta as of yet

Have a nice weekend  Rati
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the analysis Rati. 
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blazemaster

Yea Rati it's nice to be back in the forum interacting and as always it's nice to read your episode analysis...πŸ˜ƒ

nice to see you back! i think the coming episodes will be interesting to watch!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blazemaster

You are right Rati. I guess during that dark time they could only think in this way..😭 But it is very sad such a bloodshed was 2nd time in Indian history.The first time being the Kalinga war. Today also the same thing is happening terrorist killing many innocent people..Hope one day we live in a peaceful world..😊

ohhh ok, Kalinga war- i didnt know about that, and I think records of the war probably werent introduced to the rajputs! 
yea sucks to see such violence, i swear terrorists need a real job, like a 24/7 job- khali dimak shaitan ka! but till the end of this yug we are not going to see any non-violent world, thats my opinion!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CutieCute_

Thanks for the analysis Rati. 

you're welcome!
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ratiii !!! How are you ?? πŸ€—
Hmmm... I really don't understand what the director and the team of writers want to show in the serial ... You, Kaana,Garima and @blazemaster...you guys have summed it all up for me ! 
Anyway, I loved the scene where AS almost admonishes JM... πŸ‘ And even that scene where that bhukkhad mughal sipahi gorges on the piece of meat... He didn't even care to say "Akbar-e-azam zindabad" with the others πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As always, fab analysis, Rati ! πŸ‘πŸ€—Have a lovely weekend ! πŸ˜ƒ

@Garima--- I read somewhere that it did happen... I mean, Akbar had planned to kidnap US... But somehow, US escaped or maybe the rajputs knew it was a trap and were all prepared...the details of the incident escape me ! 
Edited by rinall - 8 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Rati!!!!

I enjoyed the epi yesterday especially AS - bacche ne dil jeet liyaπŸ˜ƒ
So we the war prep has begun and everyone is getting ready- we will get to see the siege pretty soon then.
Praja: It was nice to see them though Ajabde- she is worried about the safety of her family and her husband specifically because everyone knows that he is the only hope they have at survival but I would have loved to see her a bit more strong I mean AS is more stronger than her and he is a kid - though he is passionate and impulsive but shouldn't we see the same from Ajabde?

Everyone is ready and then the blowing off diya and teh dust storm(I sympathise with them as dust storms are a huge mess- I live in an area where they happen regularly so I know) - which leds us to more Praja scenes- Is it me or are the CVs really giving us Praja scenes more now - whatever they can continue doing that for the time being

Akbar: This guy shows strategy by deciding to surround the fort from all sides but the trick with US - I don't think that ever happened - I mean though Akbarv was ambitious- he wouldn't stoop that low like PM did with Jaimal would he?
So this would be the reason of fight amongst US and Pratap (which later on will be used by DB to make JM king)
It was good to see the family together and I saw Rawatji!!!! - unko unki wife ke saath dikhao na CVs
So no news about Shakti and Patta as of yet

Have a nice weekend  Rati

Hi Garima!!!
AS is a heart stealer lol

yea i dont know what to tell you about akbar lol

I would love to see Shakti again! 
thanks you too!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinall

Ratiii !!! How are you ?? 

Hmmm... I really don't understand what the director and the team of writers want to show in the serial ... You, Kaana,Garima and @blazemaster...you guys have summed it all up for me ! 
Anyway, I loved the scene where AS almost admonishes JM... πŸ‘ And even that scene where that bhukkhad mughal sipahi gorges on the piece of meat... He didn't even care to say "Akbar-e-azam zindabad" with the others πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As always, fab analysis, Rati ! πŸ‘Have a lovely weekend ! πŸ˜ƒ

@Garima--- I read somewhere that it did happen... I mean, Akbar had planned to kidnap US... But somehow, US escaped or maybe the rajputs knew it was a trap and were all prepared...the details of the incident escape me ! 

Hi Rinal!!! im good, how are you?πŸ€—

AS is great as always, so cute and adorable! 
i dont know what the cvs are doing lol
thanks dear! you too! πŸ€—

ohhh ok good to know about US and the historical part, should be cool to watch!!!