nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HEY GUYS ACCORDING TO THE TRACKS GOING ON ANU MATA HAS TOTTALY FORGOTTEN THAT SHE HAS A HUSBAND.. SO HOW ABOUT A NEW GIRL ENTERING RAJJU'S LIFE WHO WAS HIS EX GIRLFRIEND..???? AND HE GETS CLOSE TO HER THEN MAYBE ANUMATA REALISES RAJJUS IMP IN HER LIFE AND GET HIM BACK..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It should happen but knowing Anu mata she will not feel jealous her atma samman will be affected and she will leave rajju. I don't think we will ever get to see her fighting for rajju. She is mahaan everyone must fight for her.
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the hell is wrong with anu??? Y can't she think that she have a husband who loves her a lot in the world... I think u r right a girl should enter their life so that anu realize rajat's importance in her life...I don't believe how can she give more importance to her family than her husband its beyond the believe able thing
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
nice idea of a girl entering in anuraj's life but i srsly doubt will they do so and even if they do it will end up being a messy love triangle again!
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't agree with u at sumtime rajju is one man women to anu ke siwah rajju kisi ke sath close nahi hoga and kari ke track ke baad to its imposible for rajju ke vo kisi ke close aae anu ko jealous feel karane ke liye   so I don't thing asa kuch hoga and I alsa don't want asa kuch ho yaar aur bhi tarike h anu ko ye realize karne ke liye ki rajju uska husband h

Originally posted by: iqrak

I don't agree with u at sumtime rajju is one man women to anu ke siwah rajju kisi ke sath close nahi hoga and kari ke track ke baad to its imposible for rajju ke vo kisi ke close aae anu ko jealous feel karane ke liye   so I don't thing asa kuch hoga and I alsa don't want asa kuch ho yaar aur bhi tarike h anu ko ye realize karne ke liye ki rajju uska husband h

arre i mean to say rajju ki koi psycho si deewani jo humesha uske aage peechhe ghoome even when he does not care to look at her and because of that girl anu is jealous😉
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

arre i mean to say rajju ki koi psycho si deewani jo humesha uske aage peechhe ghoome even when he does not care to look at her and because of that girl anu is jealous😉

yaar ye ss h anubitne jaldi line pe nahi aaegi

Originally posted by: iqrak

yaar ye ss h anubitne jaldi line pe nahi aaegi

anu k case mein m completely hopeless rajju jaisa pati mila phir bhi rajju ko chhodke poori duniya ki padi hai😡
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are mene kaha na dono ki galti hai rajat kya anu ke saath vesa behave karta hai jaisa wo Oct Nov me karta tha or anu ka to kuch nahi hosakta is me to hum sab hopeless hai
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya...dat would be good 😊 but no triangle at all 
missing anuraj nok jok ðŸ˜³