'Stop This BhootPurav Thingy, Ok'

Posted: 8 years ago
Lmao this dialogue cracked me up throughout the entire epi. I watched today's epi more  than 10 times. We had great dialogues by Sid today and one of them was 'BhootPurav Sasumom'. πŸ˜ƒ

Sid: BhootPurav Sasumom chaliye

DD: 'Stop this BhootPurav Thingy, ok' πŸ˜†

Sid's reply: So what should I call you, Sasumom, If i call you sasumom then their will be another accident. Then you have to carry two people on your shoulder.

Sorry guys, don't know hindi so couldn't exactly write it in hindi. DD really wanted Sid to call her Sasumom and not BhootPurav. She was getting irritated by the word BhootPurav. Then, later when the doctor came, Sid said Bhoot- Purav Sasumom again and her expression. 😲At first I thought it meant something related to ghost but later found out it means Ex.

I salute the dialogue writers of JR. They never fail to bring a smile on our face. πŸ‘
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
Ya, the dialogues were awesome..

And Sid has done Phd in irritating DDπŸ˜† Now, he'll get more chanceπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by zoopassion

Lol! I am sure DD loves getting irritated by her jamai! πŸ˜† He makes her day. πŸ˜ƒ Together they make our day πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by zoopassion

they together made the epi awesome... It was a saas - jamai treat in 200 the epi😊
DD will bring SidNi together again...SidNi will win this war against KriSim because they have more support on their side. Raj, Beeji, Nani, Pratima, Mona, Kesar, Shiv-DD. 
sid got some real cool one liners
yesterday beeji had some now sid 
I loved it when DD runs inside her room and Roshni says "Kya ho raha hai iss ghar mein?" LOL.. Funny episode..
One question. What does BhootPurav actually means?
The writers of JR are simply too good πŸ‘ they really deserve more credit and appreciation.

And yes...the BEST dialogues are always reserved for Sid. Some of his one-liners have me in splits πŸ˜†
Sid and DD scenes are always the most entertaining in JR. Loved these ones too, had me literally lol'ing!