Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Because well...Jeena Jeena (Page 8)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

Awesome post Anu!! They have never went wrong with jeena jeena Smile The song goes so well with his love for her.
The way he made her drink it Day Dreaming He told her through his actions that he will be with her not only through good times but also through the bad ones. He would share her burdens and sorrows, she need not have to shoulder them alone. Then she sees him struggling to drink it, so gulps it down just so he doesnt have to bear the bitterness. 

The way he put her to sleep was so adorable. Singing for her, telling her how important she is to him... Her eyes never left him. She was filling her mind with his image putting it up as a barrier against the nightmares that were to plague her. Holding onto him, drawing strength from while she fell asleep. 

Manik truly touched my heart today. His greatest fear was no longer the darkness, it was the fear of losing her. He couldnt bring himself to leave her alone, for the sake of his own sanity he had to stay there. So he stayed their behind her closed doors, safeguarding her, promising to fight all the battles alongside her, together.

The earring scene was adorable. She is trying to erase all the memories of pandit and filling them up with the memories of their love. They are so perfect together!! 

Thanks, Moonstone!

And word to the bits in bold especially...beautifully said!  Major kudos to PaNi for portraying the emotions of that scene entirely through their eyes...not a single dialogue/word needed...just that song and their eyes communicating everything...that is what made the scene so beautiful...the way her eyes literally communicated how she was soaking in the love, soothed by his voice, watching him like he's all her world and the only anchor she'll ever need.

And yes Manik really touched everyone's hearts yesterday for how very far he's come...not that we didn't know his nurturer/protective side very much existed...but with Nandini it seems to have touched another level of tenderness...

There is so much innocent trust and understanding in their bond with each other...that is what's so touching...it might sound strange given how they are both so passionate about each other too but their love for each other more than anything else has a child-like purity about it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavi_IFollowermoonstonespiritmamathasridhar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

ANU aaa Gale lag jaaa.. Hug

I stalked EDT last night and saw that you were already getting disappointed with that lip sync goof up.. wanted to write something there, but then i thought once you will watch the episode you would surely love it and the goof up won't matter that much or at all. 

Its been such a pleasure to read such beautiful posts of yours. Really missed them. Embarrassed

You and Kiran have said it all, I don't know what more i can add to it.  The last two weeks have been so poignant and has brought out MaNan so beautifully. 

No matter how much we all crib about the show, these two kids always make us come back to them, because one cant just walk away from such beauties. These babies give you a vision on unadulterated love, innocence and piousness. 

They always overwhelm me with their warmth and love... 
My babies... and Jeeena Jeeena  <3 

Aww VKHug

LOL yeah man I got so bummed out for a bit when I read that lipsync was off cuz I can't help but have high hopes where Jeena Jeena is concerned...but thankfully the scene more than alleviated my concerns...it was everything I could imagine Manik singing this song for her to beDay Dreaming

Yeah the thing is the raw material is all there na, VK...that is why we keep coming back...it's really sad when they squander all that potential...but when they actually decide to harness it like they have so beautifully these past two weeks...then the magic is rediscovered...they have such a rare thing of beauty with these two...they really are the purest form of innocence in their love for each other...it's pristine in it's beauty at it's core.

And the layers of understanding that got added this week were even more wonderful to watch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermamathasridharSankiPagal

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I was thinking of you and kiran only throughout yesterday's episode and knew you'll come up with a topic cos jeena jeena. And I love reading your takes always! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavi_mamathasridharAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tech-tonic

You guys write so beautifully.I don't think I can match up to that.Anyways the epi was really good.I loved the continuation of the haldi doodth scene, how adorable was nandini.She saw the way he was painfully gulping down the milk for her.So to spare him from it she goes ahead and finishes the glass of the milk.Ah , and that cute amusing expression on manik's face was so adorable.These two and their cuteness.Heart
He didn't want to leave her alone , so he camps outside her room.So adorable , I am using lots adorables today but then these two are.The morning scene was beautifully done too.Manik always notices small things about her , her hair, earrings.I love this and never seen in any show that a guy in love pays so much attention to his love.Nandini making him put her earrings trying to erase that vile man's touch.I like the thought and Nandini's eyes conveyed all sorts of  emotions.I also loved Manik telling her that its ok to let things out and not to be brave.And that was so much needed.He truly understands her and that's endearing.Special mention to the  way Nandini held his head cradled on her lap.Tiny small hands and his big head hahaLOL

Manik & Dhruv conversation was so needed.I feel disconnect to Dhruv's char , and for long there have been neglect.And the acting glitches by the actor isnt helping.Initially I used love Manik & Dhruv's friendship..but then somewhere the bond has lost and now I have come to love Cabir and Manik alot.After Alya they really need to rebuild Dhruv's char from scratch.Also I am happy they are addressing the rishab-dhruv attacks , so yess there is still scope and hope there.Smile

Haha yes to all of this! Especially the bolded...ADORABLE that bit was...I always love how her tiny hands look in contrast to his big head/faceLOL

And how adorable did he look camped outside her door...oh ManikLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowerpavi_tech-tonicmissvioletmamathasridharNikki_Titli

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

I was thinking of you and kiran only throughout yesterday's episode and knew you'll come up with a topic cos jeena jeena. And I love reading your takes always! Day Dreaming

Rida  is this you? Itna thandaa response? Usually I expect sooo much more nautanki from youLOLLOL

Haha yes Kiran and me have become famous for our Jeena Jeena jaapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cat.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

I don't think nandini was uncomfortable with Manik playing with her hair, it was more of she realising That manik might just find out she isnt fine..

THIS...Nitya, there were no romantic connotations in the scene...it's the tune playing that's throwing you off...yes it was their romantic music but it wasn't really being implied that Nandu was averse to him touching her...if that was the case, she wouldn't be reaching out to hold his hand during Jeena Jeena or even the way she was fussing over him in the morning holding his head and all...it was precisely his SCRUTINY and his eyes asking her silently ki the braid is not something she ever wears...so why this morning?  And Nandu didn't want to answer that...that is why she pulled it out his fingers...see it's all in their expressions here...I LOVED the silent communication in this bit...he asked that question with his eyes, she understood what he was asking too but didn't want to answer...she was trying to be brave as always and not address the impact that this thing seems to have left on her

There was nothing romantic in this bit...there was an almost an entreaty in his eyes by the end ki I know how much you're still hurting inside, Nandini...and Nandu was just trying to avoid saying that cuz she didn't want him to worry...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pavi_IFollowermoonstonespiritCat.SankiPagalNikki_Titli

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
^I don't know Anu but the way he looked at her and said Nandini, and his eyes, with the intensity he was staring at her, there were some glimpses of romance there, but then every time he looks at her, he has those looks LOL so it's hard to tell at times..
Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Updated.
Kiran. See.LOL

Go to top