India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Because well...Jeena Jeena (Page 5)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
yea even i could not understand that hair moment fully...was there anything more to it.. ???? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

I just quite didn't understand the scene, where he is touching the end of her braided hair and later saying she looks different, am I missing something?

ps. Kiran, kudos to you girl, amazing post Heart

I LOU YOU. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Who else thought Manik's "kaise kar leti ho tum? Congratulations..you won!" was effing cute?! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowerStardust09mamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanRomComFanNikki_Titli

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by .Kiran.

Thanks.

Thats all you have to say? Well okay then. Broken Heart#ANUFAIL

Arey I blabbed so much in the main post naa...aur kya bolun?LOL...I gushed over the gifs too...ab I can't keep repeating the same words as youLOL

And haan from where have you gotten the strange idea that only you say "Like the way?"LOL Apni duniya mein delusional you areLOL

Just cuz I don't gush that often...you forget I am quite capable of being mushy on my own level when I do gush...LOL

This is so unfair.

And I'm not saying I'm the only one to say like the ways USUALLY I say it a lot when I'm fangirling.

SUCH A LONG WAY WE HAVE COME. From hating my mushy fangirling to YOUR MUSHY FANGIRLING. Anu there was a point where we were both going to quit, infacr you had kinda and now here we are. Team has picked up and how. Back to back amazing episodes for two weeks. *TOUCHWOOD*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanRomComFanEXOLAreYaar

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Anu!! They have never went wrong with jeena jeena Smile The song goes so well with his love for her.
The way he made her drink it Day Dreaming He told her through his actions that he will be with her not only through good times but also through the bad ones. He would share her burdens and sorrows, she need not have to shoulder them alone. Then she sees him struggling to drink it, so gulps it down just so he doesnt have to bear the bitterness. 

The way he put her to sleep was so adorable. Singing for her, telling her how important she is to him... Her eyes never left him. She was filling her mind with his image putting it up as a barrier against the nightmares that were to plague her. Holding onto him, drawing strength from while she fell asleep. 

Manik truly touched my heart today. His greatest fear was no longer the darkness, it was the fear of losing her. He couldnt bring himself to leave her alone, for the sake of his own sanity he had to stay there. So he stayed their behind her closed doors, safeguarding her, promising to fight all the battles alongside her, together.

The earring scene was adorable. She is trying to erase all the memories of pandit and filling them up with the memories of their love. They are so perfect together!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowertech-tonicLifeGoesOnmamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanRomComFan.Kiran.Nikki_TitliAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@IFollower: thanks a lot. You are super sweet. My fangirling is an incoherent mess but your words definitely made me a lot happier. THANKYOUHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermamathasridharRomComFan

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Stardust: IKR? That look legit messes with my mind. It melts into a puddle. I FEEL YOU. And all the love right back at ya<33

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09mamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanRomComFan

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nitya for loving the gifs but no thanks for the fangirling. You are laughing at my fangirling:( and you come late everyday. -____-

Edited by .Kiran. - 07 May 2015 at 7:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanRomComFanEXOLAreYaar

Go to top