Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Why wouldnt I shak your pyaar? You are here openly declaring your love for Anu and then you slyly add my name at the bottom just so that I wouldn't feel bad. And you thought I wouldn't figure that out?

KAMEENA YOU ARE. YOU DEFINITELY ARE. Acceptance is the first step to repentance. This is a good start.

TERI THREAD HAI JO TEREKO ILY BOLOONGI MAIN😡😡 BAS ILY SUNNA HAI TEREKO YOU YOU PANDIT😡😡
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Kiran, seriously that is all you want to hear repeatedly? LOL what is the point of discussion then? I'm clearly wasting my time posting ANYTHING lucid in here...cuz clearly let's all just ahkjkljlj together and that makes for all the fun...why bother with saying anything more😆

Main hi paagal baith ke essays likh rahi hoon yahaan pe...wasted in this thread clearly😆

Im always the first one to write essays on your threads. ðŸ˜² Im kidding yaar. I have to leave in a bit so thats why Im not saying anything and having fun. But go ahead and have a discussion. Sorry. :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Im always the first one to write essays on your threads. ðŸ˜² Im kidding yaar. I have to leave in a bit so thats why Im not saying anything and having fun. But go ahead and have a discussion. Sorry. :)

That akskljklush post was supposed to count as an essay? Achha I see😆

Rehne do...discussion is redundant in this thread...ek reply ke baad everyone's too lazy😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That akskljklush post was supposed to count as an essay? Achha I see😆

Rehne do...discussion is redundant in this thread...ek reply ke baad everyone's too lazy😆

I'm sorry that I'm not good at discussion like you are. I'm not good with words like you and other people are. I try but it was too late last night so you left and then I left too. 
AreYaar thumbnail

I'm sorry that I'm not good at discussion like you are. I'm not good with words like you and other people are. I try but it was too late last night so you left and then I left too. 

Yeh achha hai, Kiran...jab mood kare then pile on me for not fangirling enough...and claim ki tumne "essays" likhe...if I question ki woh essay tha, then you go into emo territory of not being good with words and all...where have I said any of these things? 

Unnecessary drama, man. 
Beautiful post.yesterday episode was so precious.loved him .hes so caring. Aww when he was sitting near her room door.he was looking like a baby and she ah... Adorbs
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: panidarang

Beautiful post.yesterday episode was so precious.loved him .hes so caring. Aww when he was sitting near her room door.he was looking like a baby and she ah... Adorbs

Thanks! Yep that was an adorable visual😆

tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haha yes to all of this! Especially the bolded...ADORABLE that bit was...I always love how her tiny hands look in contrast to his big head/face😆

And how adorable did he look camped outside her door...oh Manik😆

Yes !Lovely pics, just noticed her left hand was holding his ear in first 3 pics.Right his head is big in contrast to her small lap and tiny hands.These passed two weeks have been so good , have watched them repeatedly over the weekend😆😳Especially the above episode , can't get over the scene him singing Jeena-Jeena to her & the morning earring scene.So sweet <3 Previous to last week it was the kiss & the couch scene which I loved the most.Hopefully we get good epis this week too with exit of that pundit,some dark cloud he has been hovering over MaNan.
Edited by tech-tonic - 8 years ago