Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Because well...Jeena Jeena (Page 15)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Kiran, seriously that is all you want to hear repeatedly? LOL what is the point of discussion then? I'm clearly wasting my time posting ANYTHING lucid in here...cuz clearly let's all just ahkjkljlj together and that makes for all the fun...why bother with saying anything moreLOL

Main hi paagal baith ke essays likh rahi hoon yahaan pe...wasted in this thread clearlyLOL

Im always the first one to write essays on your threads. Shocked Im kidding yaar. I have to leave in a bit so thats why Im not saying anything and having fun. But go ahead and have a discussion. Sorry. :)

That akskljklush post was supposed to count as an essay? Achha I seeLOL

Rehne do...discussion is redundant in this thread...ek reply ke baad everyone's too lazyLOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Rehne do...discussion is redundant in this thread...ek reply ke baad everyone's too lazyLOL

I'm sorry that I'm not good at discussion like you are. I'm not good with words like you and other people are. I try but it was too late last night so you left and then I left too. 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

I'm sorry that I'm not good at discussion like you are. I'm not good with words like you and other people are. I try but it was too late last night so you left and then I left too. 

Yeh achha hai, Kiran...jab mood kare then pile on me for not fangirling enough...and claim ki tumne "essays" likhe...if I question ki woh essay tha, then you go into emo territory of not being good with words and all...where have I said any of these things? 

Unnecessary drama, man. 
panidarang Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panidarang

Beautiful post.yesterday episode was so precious.loved him .hes so caring. Aww when he was sitting near her room door.he was looking like a baby and she ah... Adorbs

Thanks! Yep that was an adorable visualLOL

tech-tonic

tech-tonic Senior Member
tech-tonic
tech-tonic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tech-tonic

You guys write so beautifully.I don't think I can match up to that.Anyways the epi was really good.I loved the continuation of the haldi doodth scene, how adorable was nandini.She saw the way he was painfully gulping down the milk for her.So to spare him from it she goes ahead and finishes the glass of the milk.Ah , and that cute amusing expression on manik's face was so adorable.These two and their cuteness.Heart
He didn't want to leave her alone , so he camps outside her room.So adorable , I am using lots adorables today but then these two are.The morning scene was beautifully done too.Manik always notices small things about her , her hair, earrings.I love this and never seen in any show that a guy in love pays so much attention to his love.Nandini making him put her earrings trying to erase that vile man's touch.I like the thought and Nandini's eyes conveyed all sorts of  emotions.I also loved Manik telling her that its ok to let things out and not to be brave.And that was so much needed.He truly understands her and that's endearing.Special mention to the  way Nandini held his head cradled on her lap.Tiny small hands and his big head hahaLOL

Manik & Dhruv conversation was so needed.I feel disconnect to Dhruv's char , and for long there have been neglect.And the acting glitches by the actor isnt helping.Initially I used love Manik & Dhruv's friendship..but then somewhere the bond has lost and now I have come to love Cabir and Manik alot.After Alya they really need to rebuild Dhruv's char from scratch.Also I am happy they are addressing the rishab-dhruv attacks , so yess there is still scope and hope there.Smile

Haha yes to all of this! Especially the bolded...ADORABLE that bit was...I always love how her tiny hands look in contrast to his big head/faceLOL

And how adorable did he look camped outside her door...oh ManikLOL

Yes !Lovely pics, just noticed her left hand was holding his ear in first 3 pics.Right his head is big in contrast to her small lap and tiny hands.These passed two weeks have been so good , have watched them repeatedly over the weekendLOLEmbarrassedEspecially the above episode , can't get over the scene him singing Jeena-Jeena to her & the morning earring scene.So sweet <3 Previous to last week it was the kiss & the couch scene which I loved the most.Hopefully we get good epis this week too with exit of that pundit,some dark cloud he has been hovering over MaNan.

Edited by tech-tonic - 11 May 2015 at 12:09am

AreYaar

Go to top