🤣

BLAAHHH.
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Even I'm gushing aajkal toh...so you won't like me either then?🥺  

*it's okay. I'll like try to like you if you bear my rants*

Ridaaa paagal, how can you NOT like these epis? These are some of the BEST ones we've gotten in a longgg time...mera toh closure ho gaya, bhai😆...it may never be this good again😆

Idk. The fusion concert left me so so fatigued that my feels died. Ab nahi aate and I feel wary and my love for manan died and wouldn't wake up😭😭😭 maybe i'l go watch old episodes and come back to reboot like adhi said.🤣
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Yeah right. You did that just because you didn't want me to feel left out. But came here just for Anu because you love her and not me.

You are gunna hold that against me now? You wouldn't do that for Anu though. ðŸ¥º

See theres a difference between your lou and love. YOU LOVE ANU which is like the true love but LOU me because well lou is a joke in your world. 

DHROOB SIR SPOTTED!😲

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't hold that against both of you. SEE EQUALITY OF LOUU😲
I LOUU YOUR GUSHING😲
I JHELO YOUR GIFS TOO ðŸ˜²
KITTA LOUU HAI😭

shibz thumbnail
Trying some nazar utaaring here.. *applying kala teeka on Anu ke feels*

The unconditional Love...

Manik in his Papa mode, taking care of Nandu ever so tenderly..with all the love he has for her.. watching her so affectionately.. and the girl, loving it all.. the peace..the pampering watching him like a baby.. They make such beautiful picture

Manik could just sit there watching her sleeping face all night.. or simply sleep in that position.. if not for Chachi..

Like you said.. his worst nightmare is her disappearing from in front of his eyes.. This incident has shaken him more than Nandu.. because he has been through the fear of losing her..not finding her anywhere as well as the guilt of not having been able to keep her safe. And now his instincts tell him she needs him.. his love..his support.. he could do anything for her.. to bring their life back on track.

On the confession night Nandini said, "these stars will shine for us"
Yesterday Manik said, "Together we will survive this"
It's not about one protecting the other any more.. it's about them.. both the vulnerable beings needing light and they are strong together as a team.

I don't know what else to say.. you have put it all so briefly and beautifully in such simple words.. it gave me feels just by reading😆

n then Kiran's Hardcore fangirling with gifs..Ahh! What Bliss
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

HROOB SIR SPOTTED!😲

🤣

I don't hold that against both of you. SEE EQUALITY OF LOUU😲
I LOUU YOUR GUSHING😲
I JHELO YOUR GIFS TOO ðŸ˜²
KITTA LOUU HAI😭

You just called me DHROOB SIR?😲 And you have to JHELO my gifs? Ouch that didn't hurt at all!🥺 ðŸ¥º

So done Rida, so done. Abhi you have a lot of making up to do.
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

You just called me DHROOB SIR?😲 And you have to JHELO my gifs? Ouch that didn't hurt at all!🥺 ðŸ¥º

So done Rida, so done. Abhi you have a lot of making up to do.

TUNE BHI MERE PYAAR PE SHAK KIYA😡😡😡 DID I SAY IT HURT😡 COS MY LOUUU IS MORE. YOUR LOUU IS PHICKLE😡😡😡
i won't sing you jeena jeena
how about meena main kameena?😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Trying some nazar utaaring here.. *applying kala teeka on Anu ke feels*

The unconditional Love...

Manik in his Papa mode, taking care of Nandu ever so tenderly..with all the love he has for her.. watching her so affectionately.. and the girl, loving it all.. the peace..the pampering watching him like a baby.. They make such beautiful picture

Manik could just sit there watching her sleeping face all night.. or simply sleep in that position.. if not for Chachi..

Like you said.. his worst nightmare is her disappearing from in front of his eyes.. This incident has shaken him more than Nandu.. because he has been through the fear of losing her..not finding her anywhere as well as the guilt of not having been able to keep her safe. And now his instincts tell him she needs him.. his love..his support.. he could do anything for her.. to bring their life back on track.

On the confession night Nandini said, "these stars will shine for us"
Yesterday Manik said, "Together we will survive this"
It's not about one protecting the other any more.. it's about them.. both the vulnerable beings needing light and they are strong together as a team.

I don't know what else to say.. you have put it all so briefly and beautifully in such simple words.. it gave me feels just by reading😆

Aww thanks, Shibz! Thank your for posting your take as well...loved reading it.

Yes precisely...there is that sense of equality...their protectiveness for each other is equally fierce and despite the tender/healing/soothing nature of these past two epis, there is just enough subtext and nuance to show that even if on the surface it is Manik who is doing the soothing and the healing, Nandini is just as much there soothing him...whether it is through drinking the rest of the haldi milk so he won't have to or it is to fuss over him in the morning asking him if his back is hurting from sitting out there all night...these aren't smokescreen or token gestures...literally their entire beings center around nurturing and loving each other now...they have achieved that two bodies one soul quality...I sense a greater amount of spirituality in their bond these days.

LOL@ Manik in Papa mode...I loved the way he said, "Koi baat nahin"...more than his words his tone had that perfect, "I'll make everything alright" quality to it.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

I LOVE YOU. 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

TUNE BHI MERE PYAAR PE SHAK KIYA😡😡😡 DID I SAY IT HURT😡 COS MY LOUUU IS MORE. YOUR LOUU IS PHICKLE😡😡😡

i won't sing you jeena jeena
how about meena main kameena?😳

Why wouldnt I shak your pyaar? You are here openly declaring your love for Anu and then you slyly add my name at the bottom just so that I wouldn't feel bad. And you thought I wouldn't figure that out?

KAMEENA YOU ARE. YOU DEFINITELY ARE. Acceptance is the first step to repentance. This is a good start.
AreYaar thumbnail
Kiran, seriously that is all you want to hear repeatedly? LOL what is the point of discussion then? I'm clearly wasting my time posting ANYTHING lucid in here...cuz clearly let's all just ahkjkljlj together and that makes for all the fun...why bother with saying anything more😆

Main hi paagal baith ke essays likh rahi hoon yahaan pe...wasted in this thread clearly😆