Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

woh I banned IF from lappy on mozzila. and I came from phone and exams bhi on hai. Next on 12. 

BUT I CAME COS I LOUUU YOU SO MUCH.

I CAME TO SHOW MY LOUUU.
BUT YOU ASK IS IT RIDA?🥺 kay kay.😭

Episode ke baare mein kya boloon, my feels are so gone😭

BUT I COMES COS YOUR PHEELS And jeena jeena🤣

Oh come on, Rida...you didn't even get feels from Manik in an ANGRY BIRDS t-shirt?😛😆

How can you not get feels from this  bit? Come ON, woman😛...FOCUS😛

I miss you, baccha🤗   All the best for your exams!
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Such a fakeoo, let me a post a picture of Manik crying😆

GO AWAY😡 BABIES KI MAAA😡

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh come on, Rida...you didn't even get feels from Manik in an ANGRY BIRDS t-shirt?😛😆

I GOT LEL FEELS LEL😳

How can you not get feels from this  bit? Come ON, woman😛...FOCUS😛

Sogayi woh. Ab toh chup hojaa. itte expressions de deke garaha hai 😳

I miss you, baccha🤗   All the best for your exams!
SHE MISSES ME. MEEE Thankooos☺️

gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiran u dissected the scenes so beautiful. ..too good
are yaar..jeena jeena itself gets the feels ..

Am gonna watch the episode again..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

Sogayi woh. Ab toh chup hojaa. itte expressions de deke garaha hai 😳

🤣...Arey his lipsync is so good yaar...expression deke hi toh gaata hai humesha😛...he was singing her a lullaby to soothe her into sleep.

I thought you said 2 days back ki tujhe 0.0005% feels aa rahe hain? Ab kahaan gaye woh?
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS...Nitya, there were no romantic connotations in the scene...it's the tune playing that's throwing you off...yes it was their romantic music but it wasn't really being implied that Nandu was averse to him touching her...if that was the case, she wouldn't be reaching out to hold his hand during Jeena Jeena or even the way she was fussing over him in the morning holding his head and all...it was precisely his SCRUTINY and his eyes asking her silently ki the braid is not something she ever wears...so why this morning?  And Nandu didn't want to answer that...that is why she pulled it out his fingers...see it's all in their expressions here...I LOVED the silent communication in this bit...he asked that question with his eyes, she understood what he was asking too but didn't want to answer...she was trying to be brave as always and not address the impact that this thing seems to have left on her

@red : no no..i did not mean she was averse to his touchings..not at all..what i thought was she was in totally different zone..so was not comfy responding to his actions..

@blue: ok that i understood the way he first looked at her...but after that there was slight change in his actions along with the change in music..so thats what got me confused.

🤣...Arey his lipsync is so good yaar...expression deke hi toh gaata hai humesha😛...he was singing her a lullaby to soothe her into sleep.

I thought you said 2 days back ki tujhe 0.0005% feels aa rahe hain? Ab kahaan gaye woh?

Matlab kya hai. Bechaara kisi ka funeral hua, bechara banda toh kabar mein soraha hoga yeh lullaby ke naam pe bahaar khare hoke aise expressions ke saath gaane gayega😡😡 bechaari sorahi hai nahi, gaana gaa gaa ke uthaado agar aankh laggayi😡😡 hojaa chup hojaa😡😡

FEELS GAYI RIDDHIMA KE ACHHAI KE SAATH😎

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone who mentioned my name and enjoyed my fangirling , I LOU YOU EXCEPT RIDA.
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu, and everyone, your posts are amazing, sorry I can't contribute much, was very poorly yesterday and still recovering.
But I just want to mention how Nandini grabbed Manik's hand. That tugged my heart, as if she didn't want him to go, as those few brutal hours she was torn away from her love and that even in her sleep she wants to make sure he is with her.

Edited by diva82 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Everyone who mentioned my name and enjoyed my fangirling , I LOU YOU EXCEPT RIDA.

Ouch🥺 yeh thi teri dosti and pyaar.🥺