Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

I was thinking of you and kiran only throughout yesterday's episode and knew you'll come up with a topic cos jeena jeena. And I love reading your takes always! 

Rida  is this you? Itna thandaa response? Usually I expect sooo much more nautanki from you😆😆

Haha yes Kiran and me have become famous for our Jeena Jeena jaap😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

I don't think nandini was uncomfortable with Manik playing with her hair, it was more of she realising That manik might just find out she isnt fine..

THIS...Nitya, there were no romantic connotations in the scene...it's the tune playing that's throwing you off...yes it was their romantic music but it wasn't really being implied that Nandu was averse to him touching her...if that was the case, she wouldn't be reaching out to hold his hand during Jeena Jeena or even the way she was fussing over him in the morning holding his head and all...it was precisely his SCRUTINY and his eyes asking her silently ki the braid is not something she ever wears...so why this morning?  And Nandu didn't want to answer that...that is why she pulled it out his fingers...see it's all in their expressions here...I LOVED the silent communication in this bit...he asked that question with his eyes, she understood what he was asking too but didn't want to answer...she was trying to be brave as always and not address the impact that this thing seems to have left on her

There was nothing romantic in this bit...there was an almost an entreaty in his eyes by the end ki I know how much you're still hurting inside, Nandini...and Nandu was just trying to avoid saying that cuz she didn't want him to worry...

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^I don't know Anu but the way he looked at her and said Nandini, and his eyes, with the intensity he was staring at her, there were some glimpses of romance there, but then every time he looks at her, he has those looks 😆 so it's hard to tell at times..
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Updated.
Kiran. See.😆
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful post anu...felt lik rewatchin the epi again 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

Seriously watching you and Kiran fangirling is a sight to behold!   

Not that great with words myself so reading all the different takes and analysis's in the forum and AT always gives me a different perspective and appreciate the scenes more!

The Jeena Jeena part was sooo beautiful, sooo beautiful! Their love and understanding for each other is being portrayed in such a wonderful and meaningful way, we as audience feel it profoundly. Just the whole episode, Manik's understanding and almost relieved look when she says she's not sleepy yet, Nandini finding solace in his music and his presence when she has every reason to just shut off her emotions and recede in a shell. And with the wonderment Manik was looking at her when she fell asleep, like he's afraid to even blink! And I just about died when he decided to sit outside her door all night cause he can't even bear the thought of her being alone and what if she gets scared 😭 😭 😭 😭 So spectacular their love is! 
I was expecting Nandini to have nightmares, but was pleasantly surprised to be wrong. It was a wonderful  portrayal of how trauma like this affects not only the person who goes through it but their loved ones too. See the delicacy with which they've handled this track makes me wonder what they were doing during Abhi's cancer track and how insensitively all that was carried out. Because this shows they're more than capable.
That braid touching scene had me a little confused too. I've always felt when Nandini is going trough emotional turmoil they tie up her hair 😆 Like during Musicana time.

And dudeee PaNi's trust in each other is so unequivocal (PROFESSIONALLY of course) 😳 😳 The choreography of that scene was so on point 👍🏼

Haina? So impressive we are😆

You had to bring in PaNi ki choreography😆...JDJ will be calling soon. 

I agree about the braid making a comeback usually when Nandu is going through emotional upheaval...but it never stays for long...she had her hair open the day after Musicana again...so let's see how long the braid stays this time. 

I also wonder when I see epis like these ki what happens to them with some other tracks in b/w...cuz clearly they are capable of this kind of beautiful execution as well...god knows.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

Jeena was played such therav wale scenes nd anu not making a post aisa ho nahi sakta 😳😆 reading ur reviews nd kiran's fangirling replies is really a treat for me. 

@samya vaishu.. i understood as manik thought he was dreaming wen he landed on her lap nd so the content smile bt when he realised he wasn't dreaming he touch her hair to feel real. Dis reminded of mng aftr scene  at farmhousr "is dis real or am i dreaming"

And wen he said to her " u look diif aaj kuch alag hai kya " nandu dint reply or deny  in fact avoided the qtn so was wondering if is it sum special day for her.  Waise saamya i don't think der  was any romantic vibe to that qtning by manik

@blue: WORD...I got same to same deja vu of the "Is this real or am I dreaming?" scene...his eyes had that dazed softness, that is why. 

@black:  After watching the scene a couple of times, I feel like he said that to sort of lighten the atmosphere...he asked that question kinda lightly as if they are discussing any normal new day...but he could tell that she was different cuz of the impact of the incident...it was once again an attempt from him to make her smile...aww Manik...and yes Nandini was avoiding cuz she didn't want to show any pain...so brave both these kids are trying to be for each other...*sigh*
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aarya-

^I don't know Anu but the way he looked at her and said Nandini, and his eyes, with the intensity he was staring at her, there were some glimpses of romance there, but then every time he looks at her, he has those looks 😆 so it's hard to tell at times..

LOL I understand😆...it's the intensity that's throwing ppl off I guess along with the music they used. 

But honestly for a change I saw all the nuances that his expressions were meant to convey...there was that softness initially, yes...but it was never a proper romantic vibe...I saw pain and understanding in his eyes as he held the braid too...the communication via the eyes was beautiful. 
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woh I banned IF from lappy on mozzila. and I came from phone and exams bhi on hai. Next on 12. 
BUT I CAME COS I LOUUU YOU SO MUCH.

I CAME TO SHOW MY LOUUU.
BUT YOU ASK IS IT RIDA?🥺 kay kay.😭

Episode ke baare mein kya boloon, my feels are so gone😭

BUT I COMES COS YOUR PHEELS And jeena jeena🤣

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

woh I banned IF from lappy on mozzila. and I came from phone and exams bhi on hai. Next on 12. 

BUT I CAME COS I LOUUU YOU SO MUCH.

I CAME TO SHOW MY LOUUU.
BUT YOU ASK IS IT RIDA?🥺 kay kay.😭

Episode ke baare mein kya boloon, my feels are so gone😭

BUT I COMES COS YOUR PHEELS And jeena jeena🤣

Such a fakeoo, let me a post a picture of Manik crying😆