Because well...Jeena Jeena - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Jeena was played such therav wale scenes nd anu not making a post aisa ho nahi sakta 😳😆 reading ur reviews nd kiran's fangirling replies is really a treat for me. 
@samya vaishu.. i understood as manik thought he was dreaming wen he landed on her lap nd so the content smile bt when he realised he wasn't dreaming he touch her hair to feel real. Dis reminded of mng aftr scene  at farmhousr "is dis real or am i dreaming"

And wen he said to her " u look diif aaj kuch alag hai kya " nandu dint reply or deny  in fact avoided the qtn so was wondering if is it sum special day for her.  Waise saamya i don't think der  was any romantic vibe to that qtning by manik
She drank the milk in one go coz she dint want manik to bear that haldi wala dhoodh😆 dat was a cute bit. And also wen she finally spoke " neend ni aari" den manik's expression was too gud he was relieved dat she finally did speak her state of mind.
And the ear ring scene. I took it as her earrings that sparkle means a lot to manik. And her bare ears gets his attention always .So inspite of feeling da pain she choose to wear as in trying to say she  understands that manik is equally in pain as much as she is Nd she wants to do her bit. May b i am over analyzing that part😆 bt can't help really luvd dat scene

And wat u said abt earring scene seems more logical  that she wants to get over dat bad memory with this new sweet one😳
Originally posted by .Kiran.

@IFollower: thanks a lot. You are super sweet. My fangirling is an incoherent mess but your words definitely made me a lot happier. THANKYOU🤗

Hi Kiran.. U can call me Lavy. Calling me IFollower makes me feel like a robot 😛!

Most of us are in the same boat as you, in MaNan land and fangirling! What U think of an incoherent mess is ur expression of LOVE for MaNan!! And we absolutely love that incoherent mess of yours. Just make sure, u dont form a group of fangirls for your posts and Gifs 😉!!!
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

ANU aaa Gale lag jaaa.. 🤗

I stalked EDT last night and saw that you were already getting disappointed with that lip sync goof up.. wanted to write something there, but then i thought once you will watch the episode you would surely love it and the goof up won't matter that much or at all. 

Its been such a pleasure to read such beautiful posts of yours. Really missed them. 😳

You and Kiran have said it all, I don't know what more i can add to it.  The last two weeks have been so poignant and has brought out MaNan so beautifully. 

No matter how much we all crib about the show, these two kids always make us come back to them, because one cant just walk away from such beauties. These babies give you a vision on unadulterated love, innocence and piousness. 

They always overwhelm me with their warmth and love... 
My babies... and Jeeena Jeeena  <3 

How beautifully quoted, especially the last part!! There have been many shows with love, passion and everything going on. But MaNan is in a league of its own. They are PURE MAGIC!!!

Lavy
Originally posted by nneeiill

i felt there was more into the scene..specially how nandu reacted to it...like when he touched her hair..there was a romantic vibe to it...and nandu was not comfortable...she was not in that mode...so she removed his hand from herhair...i could be wrong but thats what i felt after rewatching it

My thoughts too!! But of course, she has been a very terrible ordeal. And hence, she is not in a position to respond to him like she does always, which is natural. We can all accept that. That does not mean she changed or her feelings have diminished. It just takes time to reciprocate the same physical pheeels!! 
I hope and pray, the CVs dont give this track an ugly turn.
Originally posted by .Kiran.

This is so unfair.

And I'm not saying I'm the only one to say like the ways USUALLY I say it a lot when I'm fangirling.

SUCH A LONG WAY WE HAVE COME. From hating my mushy fangirling to YOUR MUSHY FANGIRLING. Anu there was a point where we were both going to quit, infacr you had kinda and now here we are. Team has picked up and how. Back to back amazing episodes for two weeks. *TOUCHWOOD*

LOL who says I hated your mushy fangirling ever😛...haan I may not have always agreed with it😆...but hate is such a strong word😛

Yes I know I had quit for all practical purposes and started skipping epis too...lol honestly if I'd found one dhang ka show to regularly follow in that timeframe, I'd surely  have quit for good...but I guess it wasn't meant to be just then...lol

And ok yes I know I owe you more proper fangirling *sigh* I just was so damn tired last night...I'll need some more time to gather my thoughts and stuff I guess...
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

Awesome post Anu!! They have never went wrong with jeena jeena 😊 The song goes so well with his love for her.
The way he made her drink it  He told her through his actions that he will be with her not only through good times but also through the bad ones. He would share her burdens and sorrows, she need not have to shoulder them alone. Then she sees him struggling to drink it, so gulps it down just so he doesnt have to bear the bitterness. 

The way he put her to sleep was so adorable. Singing for her, telling her how important she is to him... Her eyes never left him. She was filling her mind with his image putting it up as a barrier against the nightmares that were to plague her. Holding onto him, drawing strength from while she fell asleep. 

Manik truly touched my heart today. His greatest fear was no longer the darkness, it was the fear of losing her. He couldnt bring himself to leave her alone, for the sake of his own sanity he had to stay there. So he stayed their behind her closed doors, safeguarding her, promising to fight all the battles alongside her, together.

The earring scene was adorable. She is trying to erase all the memories of pandit and filling them up with the memories of their love. They are so perfect together!! 

Thanks, Moonstone!

And word to the bits in bold especially...beautifully said!  Major kudos to PaNi for portraying the emotions of that scene entirely through their eyes...not a single dialogue/word needed...just that song and their eyes communicating everything...that is what made the scene so beautiful...the way her eyes literally communicated how she was soaking in the love, soothed by his voice, watching him like he's all her world and the only anchor she'll ever need.

And yes Manik really touched everyone's hearts yesterday for how very far he's come...not that we didn't know his nurturer/protective side very much existed...but with Nandini it seems to have touched another level of tenderness...

There is so much innocent trust and understanding in their bond with each other...that is what's so touching...it might sound strange given how they are both so passionate about each other too but their love for each other more than anything else has a child-like purity about it.
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

ANU aaa Gale lag jaaa.. 🤗

I stalked EDT last night and saw that you were already getting disappointed with that lip sync goof up.. wanted to write something there, but then i thought once you will watch the episode you would surely love it and the goof up won't matter that much or at all. 

Its been such a pleasure to read such beautiful posts of yours. Really missed them. 😳

You and Kiran have said it all, I don't know what more i can add to it.  The last two weeks have been so poignant and has brought out MaNan so beautifully. 

No matter how much we all crib about the show, these two kids always make us come back to them, because one cant just walk away from such beauties. These babies give you a vision on unadulterated love, innocence and piousness. 

They always overwhelm me with their warmth and love... 
My babies... and Jeeena Jeeena  <3 

Aww VK🤗

LOL yeah man I got so bummed out for a bit when I read that lipsync was off cuz I can't help but have high hopes where Jeena Jeena is concerned...but thankfully the scene more than alleviated my concerns...it was everything I could imagine Manik singing this song for her to be

Yeah the thing is the raw material is all there na, VK...that is why we keep coming back...it's really sad when they squander all that potential...but when they actually decide to harness it like they have so beautifully these past two weeks...then the magic is rediscovered...they have such a rare thing of beauty with these two...they really are the purest form of innocence in their love for each other...it's pristine in it's beauty at it's core.

And the layers of understanding that got added this week were even more wonderful to watch...
I was thinking of you and kiran only throughout yesterday's episode and knew you'll come up with a topic cos jeena jeena. And I love reading your takes always! 
Originally posted by tech-tonic

You guys write so beautifully.I don't think I can match up to that.Anyways the epi was really good.I loved the continuation of the haldi doodth scene, how adorable was nandini.She saw the way he was painfully gulping down the milk for her.So to spare him from it she goes ahead and finishes the glass of the milk.Ah , and that cute amusing expression on manik's face was so adorable.These two and their cuteness.❤️
He didn't want to leave her alone , so he camps outside her room.So adorable , I am using lots adorables today but then these two are.The morning scene was beautifully done too.Manik always notices small things about her , her hair, earrings.I love this and never seen in any show that a guy in love pays so much attention to his love.Nandini making him put her earrings trying to erase that vile man's touch.I like the thought and Nandini's eyes conveyed all sorts of  emotions.I also loved Manik telling her that its ok to let things out and not to be brave.And that was so much needed.He truly understands her and that's endearing.Special mention to the  way Nandini held his head cradled on her lap.Tiny small hands and his big head haha😆

Manik & Dhruv conversation was so needed.I feel disconnect to Dhruv's char , and for long there have been neglect.And the acting glitches by the actor isnt helping.Initially I used love Manik & Dhruv's friendship..but then somewhere the bond has lost and now I have come to love Cabir and Manik alot.After Alya they really need to rebuild Dhruv's char from scratch.Also I am happy they are addressing the rishab-dhruv attacks , so yess there is still scope and hope there.😊

Haha yes to all of this! Especially the bolded...ADORABLE that bit was...I always love how her tiny hands look in contrast to his big head/face😆

And how adorable did he look camped outside her door...oh Manik😆