Because well...Jeena Jeena - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Oh man I loved this episode...*sigh*  All my reservations laid to rest.

Hence proved, you really cannot go wrong with Jeena Jeena (mostly)...lipsync errors notwithstanding...lol

Once again, the magic was in the subtle, silent, unsaid bits...like the beautifully fragile/vulnerable light in Nandu's eyes as she was watching him...like the way she told him she can't sleep and he understood what she meant...like the way he told her he's there for her...and the humming strains of Jeena Jeena began...

Like the way he went about turning the lights off in the room as he hummed and then sang the song looking at her with ever so much love in his eyes...like the way Nandu was watching him mesmerized as he sang to her...like the way Nandu shifted the pillow under her head and turned to lie on her stomach as she watched him sing to her...like the way she just took his hand in hers wanting that reassurance to soothe her.

Whoever visualized this...once again PROPS...so perfectly played up Nandu's innocent vulnerability again...how adorable are those gaplu cheeks of hers when she's lying on her stomach like that...and how apt then is the affectionate light in Manik's eyes as he caresses her head, pats her to sleep and finally kisses her forehead ever so tenderly.

This entire scene

As if that wasn't enough...then the way Manik couldn't help but keep returning to check on her...the goodnight, the fact that he sat watch outside her door all night...the fact that his worst nightmare is her disappearing from in front of his eyes again...aww Manik.

I also LOVED the Manik-Dhruv convo...one of their better written ones in recent times...loved Manik's expression when he finished Dhruv's sentence that he was WRONG to speak that way about Nandini...that was a welcome change  ever so briefly with Manik not letting Dhruv get away with everything...but ofcourse later on as usual he finds a way to blame himself a bit too for not having revealed his feelings clearly and his misguided attempts to be a good friend...this was good closure to the Musicana sacrifice loop at long last. ...and after ages, Dhruv showed some of that perception he used to have about Manik...knowing that he won't budge from in front of that door now...lol

And if all this wasn't enough, the morning scene...Manik's head falling back into her lap as she opens the door and finds him there...what perfect sync from PaNi yet again๐Ÿ˜†...I loved how Manik looked so entranced seeing Nandu as if he was still halfway in a dream-like state wondering if this was for real that he's got his regular Nandu back talking normally, fussing over him as usual...and the way his hands lingered over her braid with a lingering curiosity almost of sorts...lol...

And the conversation that followed...with him encouraging her to not hide behind a brave mask...telling her it's ok to take her time with this...I love how much Niti's eyes SPOKE in this epi all around...the vulnerability of those eyes is enough to convey so much in many scenes.

The earring bit really touched me for the metaphor of it...Nandu's determination to not let the scars and pain get the best of her...her determination to fight through the pain...cuz even though it hurt to put on the earrings, she was determined to erase that last memory of Pandit hurting her and replacing it with the sweet memory of Manik putting those earrings on her.

What a lovely way to round off the week...Two whole weeks of great epis...I'm still in a daze๐Ÿ˜†

seriously whenever now i hear jeena jeena..am like nur will be happy today..๐Ÿ˜†

but yes it was really bful...she just wanted him to be there with her ...

manik is also equally shattered..the way he kept going back..the way he was getting those nightmares..the way he could not move from her door..

yes manik n dhruv convo was finally meaningful especially when he completed dhruv's line..haa vo galat tha..i loved manik's  expression there...yday tho dhruv was like as if he does not understand manik at all...today they made up for it..

@red : yes niti was really good in that scene..she totally conveyed what nandu is going thru and yet nandu has decided to keep aside her pain  abd talk normally to  manik..i loved that scene a lot
and manik saw thru it..really loved when he said "stop being brave"

@bold :  oh so well said yaar..๐Ÿค—

Edited by nneeiill - 8 years ago
Originally posted by CrazyMe_04

Perfect! That's what I choose to describe this episode... ๐Ÿ˜Š

This episode couldn't help but me going awww! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was literally touched by every bit of the episode! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved how Nandini tried to indirectly say to Manik to not leave. It was so cute! And Manik understood and stayed there with her really touched me! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Then Jeena Jeena, could there be a more perfect song for that moment? ๐Ÿ˜‰

It looked so eye-pleasing when Manik tucked her into bed! ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd for me the cherry on the cake was when Nandini was lying on her tummy coz Niti's puffy puffy cheeks make her look so cute like that! ๐Ÿ˜† And obviously, Manik's tender forehead kiss! โ˜บ๏ธ I was literally smiling like a fool! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Manik staying outside the Nandini's room was the CUTEST THING EVER! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I died in that scene! ๐Ÿ˜ณI literally shut my eyes and smiled endlessly!! ๐Ÿ˜† Manik's just wayyy more adorable than ever expected! โ˜บ๏ธ

And last but definitely not the least, my favourite bit of the episode! I just loved the earrings scene! The way you have penned it down, I really don't need to anything more, it was perfect! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This episode killed me! Every single scene just me wanting more and more for the episode to never end!  Every single passing episode makes me loving MaNan more and more and more and more!! ๐Ÿค—

Hey thanks so much!

@red: LOL so true...also cuz they never put Manik in a position before where Nandu was the one so vulnerable and fragile...it's brought all his already overprotective instincts rushing more so to the surface...and it's all heightened by his love for her too.

These kids have an innocence about them that just adds chaar chaand to their scenes...Niti with those adorably puffy cheeks and innocent eyes and Parth with both the tenderness and vulnerability of Manik.
Originally posted by geet.a

Will unres in detail lter, but man. AY- ur words are just perfect

In fact i was only able to watch this one scene from today's epi and it teared me up. It was THAT beautiful.. I have wished for a scene wjere manik sings nandini to sleep and jeena jeena is the perfect one for that.. Sigh...
Not much words from a wine-addled jet lagged soul for now

Thanks, Geet! Hope you recover from your jet lag nicely...lol...would love to read your thoughts whenever you're up to it :-)

I guess it was a dream come true scene for many of us...I'm still in a little bit of disbelief that they brought back both my fav. songs so beautifully...this is all the poignancy I've been waiting to see for ages and they've brought it to life beautifully.
Originally posted by .Kiran.

AND THEN COMES THIS PART. GAAHH MY FAVORITE. AASMAAN MILA ZAMEEN KO MERI, AADHE AAHDE POORE HAIN HUM. Just thins song suits them so much especially him. He's legit singing his heart out to her. She completes him. And the way he looks at her. SO much love in his eyes. And the way he goes onto caress her face, his thumb rubbing her cheek ever so tenderly. Its in these little moments Anu. THESE MOMENTS. Look at her such a baby she is. The way she lets him caress her face, looks at him and then closes her eyes as his touch does its magic. That soft touch full of love erases memories of that creep's ugly touch and she falls asleep. GAAHHH I LOVE THIS. Just how lovingly he's singing this song to her. 

FFUUUCCCKKK. As she's falling asleep, he watches her with love. Still singing his heart out to her. And his one hand caressing her hand and one hand lying close  to hers. His fingers caressing her hair  I love these little nuances. They make their scenes what they are. And then she opens her eyes, looks at him and holds onto his hand and falls asleep. Just the way she's lying down on her stomach. This such a cute moment like I CANT. This is why he treats her like a baby because she is. Such an adorable, innocent little thing she is. No wonder he is so tender and soft with her. Because she is so precious. No wonder he says he will destroy who tries to lay any harm on her. You wouldn't expect THE MANIK MALHOTRA to be so soft to someone, singing songs to someone to sleep and here he is. Treats this little thing with so much care as if a little pressure would break her. Singing songs to her so that she can sleep. THIS HUGE ASS GUY doing all this for this tiny girl. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE FEELS???? KILL ME.

UGHHH DONT. PLEASE. STOP. That smile on his face to see her sleeping. Her beautiful face. She's holding onto his hand. SHE IS ALL HIS. And THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER. ALL YOU CAN SEE IS LOVE AND REVERENCE IN HIS EYES. His eyes revealing his endless love for her. His eyes worshiping her. You can tell from the way he looks at her. His eyes show how much she means to him. JUST THE WAY HE IS CARESSING HER HEAD. SINGING. LOOKING AT HER. ALL SEE IS LOVE LOVE LOVE. There's nothing he wouldn't do for her. Look at him admiring his babygirl. His world. And Im going to die BECAUSE THAT DAMNED LOOK.  

NO NO NO. THIS MOMENT. ANU THAT EFFIN' LOOK. WHAT DO I SAY? DO YOU SEE THIS? DOESNT IT LOOK LIKE HE IS WORSHIPING HER WITH HIS EYES? DOESNT HIS EYES TELL YOU THAT SHE IS HIS ENTIRE WORLD? WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND MAN? IM NOT BEING MUSHY BECAUSE ITS ALL THERE TO SEE> ITS IN THAT LOOK. IN THOSE EYES. THOSE EYES THAT NEVER LEAVE HER FACE. THOSE EYES FULL OF NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR HER. Please stop this. I am about to seriously cry because THIS IS IT. I CANT DEAL ANYMORE.

AND THEN COMES THIS. IF THAT LOOK WASNT ENOUGH HE GETS UP AND KISSES HER GOODNIGHT. THAT KISS. THE WAY HIS LIPS TOUCH HER FOREHEAD SLOWLY, TENDERLY AND THEN HE PAUSES FOR FEW SECONDS. POURING ALL HIS LOVE IN THAT KISS. I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE HIM KISSING HER GOOD NIGHT WHILE SHE IS ASLEEP AND HE DOES IT AND NOW I CANT TAKE IT. Because theres only so much a person can take. I mean how do you deal with all this? MY POOR HEART IS SO WEAK. I MEAN THIS MOMENT IS PRECIOUS. OH MY GOD. I SOUND SO REPETITIVE AND STUPID BUT WHAT DO I DO? MY FEELSSS. LEMME GO DIE RIGHT NOW. 

I wish I could quote all the gifs  LOVEEE the coloring, Kiran! 

Oh my  heart...I'm still kinda so overwhelmed by the scene, mujhse gifs ban hi nahin rahe๐Ÿ˜†...I need to get my fill of watching the scene properly before I manage to gif I guess๐Ÿ˜†

I love the way his fingers were brushing over her cheeks...in future, I'd love it if they showed him rubbing the back of fingers over her cheeks too...that would look nice.

In the end the goof up in the lipsync was like blink and you miss it...lol...his EXPRESSIONS were so perfectly affectionate and tender while singing to her and she was just the perfect juxtaposition of innocent vulnerability in contrast that it was more than enough to carry the scene...and then there is THE SONG...very very hard to go wrong with it๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Aarya-

You know why the song touches your heart, cause we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. This song is brilliant blend of all the ingredients which make up a perfect love, It said that when you hold hands of the one you love, you are writing your destiny into their hands, so how can you learn to live with out them, cause you never learned to live with out the one you love...

Dehleez Pe Mere Dil Ki, Jo Rakhe Hain Tune Kadam
Tere Naam Pe Meri Zindagi, Likh Di Mere Humdum
Haan Seekha Maine Jeena Jeena Kaise Jeena
Na Seekha Kabhi Jeena Jeena Kaise Jeena
Na Seekha Jeena Tere Bina Humdum

You are on a roll, and I can't even blame you cause I feel what you feel...

Aww you are in quite the philosophy mode, Mehr๐Ÿ˜†...beautifully put...I love this song for this almost giving sort of vulnerability in it...that quality of putting yourself in someone's hands...submitting to them fully...it's those lines..."Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum"...those are the ones that get to me the most...that inability to even imagine a life without your beloved...and then ofcourse there is the whole first paragraph...about how love changes someone's life...but woh toh har gaane mein hota hai...the "you taught me to live" lines...it's the "na seekha jeena kaise jeena tere bina" lines that set this apart and get to me :)

Haha I'm on a roll as long as they are๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by geet.a

Will unres in detail lter, but man. AY- ur words are just perfect

In fact i was only able to watch this one scene from today's epi and it teared me up. It was THAT beautiful.. I have wished for a scene wjere manik sings nandini to sleep and jeena jeena is the perfect one for that.. Sigh...
Not much words from a wine-addled jet lagged soul for now

HI BAE๐Ÿค— 
THAT EAR RING SCENE. He loves her ear rings and shes well aware of the fact. But he tells her not to wear them if it hurts. And she still goes onto wear them because HE likes them. How can he not love her? She makes him fall in love with her a bit more with all these little things she does for him. And she tells him to make her wear them and how sweetly he does. OMG. BABIES ARE BEYOND PERFECTION. ITS SO HARD NOT TO CRY!

I wish I could quote all the gifs  LOVEEE the coloring, Kiran! 

Oh my  heart...I'm still kinda so overwhelmed by the scene, mujhse gifs ban hi nahin rahe๐Ÿ˜†...I need to get my fill of watching the scene properly before I manage to gif I guess๐Ÿ˜†

I love the way his fingers were brushing over her cheeks...in future, I'd love it if they showed him rubbing the back of fingers over her cheeks too...that would look nice.

In the end the goof up in the lipsync was like blink and you miss it...lol...his EXPRESSIONS were so perfectly affectionate and tender while singing to her and she was just the perfect juxtaposition of innocent vulnerability in contrast that it was more than enough to carry the scene...and then there is THE SONG...very very hard to go wrong with it๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks.

Thats all you have to say? Well okay then. ๐Ÿฅบ #ANUFAIL
Looove this breakdown... and can I just say how much I love your note of the MANDHRUV scene? Because I loved that scene and in a few words you explained exactly why it was so important and beautiful...โค๏ธ
MANAN are perfect, they said so and this episode... it was pure MANAN perfection... and this post is pure Fangirl perfection!  Love it!

Aww you are in quite the philosophy mode, Mehr๐Ÿ˜†...beautifully put...I love this song for this almost giving sort of vulnerability in it...that quality of putting yourself in someone's hands...submitting to them fully...it's those lines..."Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum"...those are the ones that get to me the most...that inability to even imagine a life without your beloved...and then ofcourse there is the whole first paragraph...about how love changes someone's life...but woh toh har gaane mein hota hai...the "you taught me to live" lines...it's the "na seekha jeena kaise jeena tere bina" lines that set this apart and get to me :)

Haha I'm on a roll as long as they are๐Ÿ˜†

THANK YOU. SAME HERE. And in Manik's case, ITS SO TRUE. He really doesn't know how to live without her now that he has lived with her.