•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Sometimes when you watch you kinda know that things will OR should happen to make for that PERFECT sweet LOVEY DOVEY moment, SO here goes...

When she drank that HALDI milk she had droplets of milk on the corners so gently swiped away by Manik would have been special

Now next I felt that there should have been a hug- A BIG SQUEEZY bear HUG - to say to Nando - you are special to me - I am sorry that this happened right in front of me - know that I LOVE you & know that no matter what I will look out for you

Apart from that expected her to have a nightmare & he would rush in as she threshed around in bed etc
Omg! You literally read my mind! 

I also thought about the haldi milk scene, it would been very cute Manik wiped the droplets... ðŸ˜³

And yes, I expected either one of them to have a nightmare but I thought of Nandini more in that case and then Manik would rush to her and THEN we would get the big squeezy hug! ðŸ˜³
U r right about that milk n hug thing...
it could hve been that way..
but about manik gettng a nightmare n rushng in to check on her was quite diffrnt.. i kinda liked it..
girls gttng nightmare is shown in evry other show.. but the way they showed maniks fear of losing her was unique... n kyy has alwayz been differnt n unique.. thats y we love it so much... :) just my opinion.. :)